MK 677 Log

SonOfOdin

Patience, Determination, Success
Trusted Member
So after a couple months of research and some handy dandy discussion I’ve started my MK677 journey.

An interesting number of studies showed that 10 mg MK-677 increased IGF-1 levels by 52% on average, and increased GH levels by 79% on average.

50 mg MK-677 increased IGF-1 levels by 79% on average, and increased GH levels by 82% on average. So yes you would build more muscle on 50mg but with diet change to compensate the 10mg would get nearly identical gains with the same training. Also please note these were controlled tests and the MK was within 99.3% purity.

I have started MK677 at 10mg before bed. I did just have a vasectomy and sleep wasn’t the greatest the past couple days but last night it was a noticeable difference.

This morning my blood glucose levels are 5.7 mmol/L Before breakfast. Which is only .2 higher then yesterday’s control of 5.5 mmol/l. Well within the normal range.

I may increase mg to 20 after this weeks baseline at 10mg. I will also be adding Test Cyp after the two week mark at 400mg per week.

Last edited:
Will be following this, very interested in your findings.

Are you injecting or is it an oral supplement?

6ft
Currently 217lbs
17% bf
Heavy training low rep.
Moderate diet management (high protein)
2800 calories

I am also interested what you find out about mk-677, I took it for a month and found it had very little impact on me however that is the norm for me while others really responded to it, gaining weight, increased appetites and increased strength. Be nice to find out what your experience is.

Late breakfast with a morning fast.

6.0 mmol/l 5 eggs 5 slices of bacon two tablespoons of Nutella and half of a coke energydrink 0 sugar. A protein iced coffee as well.

219lbs

Watching this thread. I've wavered on running mk677 for at least the past year. I read it gives you a crazy appetite though, and I don't need anything making it harder for me to eat clean 😑

You likely will not notice major glucose changes or insulin resistance until 2-3 weeks in as your igf1 peaks and stabilizes. For myself with ghrp peptides and Secretagogues it takes a few weeks. But with genuine exogenous hgh I'll notice insulin resistance right away within taking a few units(of pharma) lasting around 5-6 hours.

After 4-5 years of off and on hgh and Secretagogues I became boarder line diabetic with a a1c of 6.5 (even off hormones) by the age of 27. Eventually leading to having to take humalog with meals as there is still some pancreatic sufficiency, but not quite enough to go without. There is no doubt in my mind and my doctors gh use "likely" played some part in that. To this day I still cycle on and off these compounds obviously using insulin with them reaps further benefits.

Not trying to scare you at all, just something to consider if you're genetically predisposed and keep in mind while you're starting your gh journey. All the best brother hope it gives you exactly what you're looking for :)

5.7 upon waking up this morning sleep again has been excellent, thinking of boosting dose this evening. To 20mg

5.7 upon waking up this morning sleep again has been excellent, thinking of boosting dose this evening. To 20mg

I'd run for a week on 10.. I feel you'll have a better idea of how much water you retain on 10 in that regard. When I doubled I blew up, I went back down but the water wouldn't shed until I came off then went back on again. Everyone is different, of course.

I am very interested in this subject, can’t wait to hear more about it definitely be following.

When upped to 20mg the hunger sides hit. I took an hour prior to sleep but stayed up an extra hour to see if the rumours were true... well sir my guts were grumbling like MT Fuji. Blood sugars still stable no rise, highest so far was 6.0 mmol/l. Sleep is still on point. Average of 5.6 mmol/l the past couple days with shit eating habits.

Regards
SonOfOdin

Blood Sugar levels remain stable. The hunger tho. That is seriously real... The bottom rack is mine, the top is the wife’s. Sleep is excellent ! Looking forward to merge this into my cycle. 15mg AM 15mg PM
Regards
SonOfOdin

Attachments

• 9C00FE74-D99F-4FC8-A646-C20BB79DB012.jpeg
    9C00FE74-D99F-4FC8-A646-C20BB79DB012.jpeg
    456.6 KB · Views: 13
Blood Sugar levels remain stable. The hunger tho. That is seriously real... The bottom rack is mine, the top is the wife’s. Sleep is excellent ! Looking forward to merge this into my cycle. 15mg AM 15mg PM
Regards
SonOfOdin

I just started taking 15mg 2x/day of Pareto mk, but I'm already eating 6 chicken breasts per day and not sure I can fit more in so I hope hunger ain't a big side for me lol :p