Milos thoughts on TRT

Why would anyone want to add Deca to trt? It binds to androgen receptors more easily than test, thus increasing potential estro issues. The cardiovascular side effects are not worth it, as well as libido sides, didn't agree with me. Anyone have positive experience?
Yes ive never had estro issues caused by deca or libido problems. ( even on cycle) Maybe im still young enough. But I keep hearing horror stories about deca! If anything i find it increases my sex drive similar to tren.
I don't agree with that dose. Buddy was using 250mg a week, thats quite a bit. I was using 150. I only ran it about 9 months like that, so maybe eventually it would fuck me up. Lots of joint relief and felt great, I was hoping for some tendon healing......but it doesn't fix anything, it masks the problem so you go harder and actually do more damage.
When I did go back on cycle my gains were shit cause I ran the deca so long. I agree with everything the doc says in the video

Yes ive never had estro issues caused by deca or libido problems. ( even on cycle) Maybe im still young enough. But I keep hearing horror stories about deca! If anything i find it increases my sex drive similar to tren.
I don't agree with that dose. Buddy was using 250mg a week, thats quite a bit. I was using 150. I only ran it about 9 months like that, so maybe eventually it would fuck me up. Lots of joint relief and felt great, I was hoping for some tendon healing......but it doesn't fix anything, it masks the problem so you go harder and actually do more damage.
When I did go back on cycle my gains were shit cause I ran the deca so long. I agree with everything the doc says in the video

The one thing I have to agree with is the diminished joint pain. I did notice it helped a lot w my low back pain. I know a couple power lifters who add in a small weekly amount, in the range of 30-50mg, for that reason. It doesn't take much.