Milos thoughts on TRT

Agree...not sure I would recommend 500mg per week for 30 years ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not sure if he just didn't explain it right or if he meant that. I think he meant to say when he's on cycle he uses 500mg-750mg a week

i know he has clients (can't say for all) come off completely and blast PCT meds

There was a chap on one of the Yankee boards I used to frequent who was a healthcare professional who swore by 500 mg a week. He had been on the same dose for ten years at the time, which was give or take five years ago. It's pretty common.

There was a chap on one of the Yankee boards I used to frequent who was a healthcare professional who swore by 500 mg a week. He had been on the same dose for ten years at the time, which was give or take five years ago. It's pretty common.

My dentist takes 300mg a week and has for like 15 years. With test I truly believe hemoglobin is the only thing you need to worry about.

not sure if he just didn't explain it right or if he meant that. I think he meant to say when he's on cycle he uses 500mg-750mg a week

i know he has clients (can't say for all) come off completely and blast PCT meds

I don’t know, look at some of the pics of him know with his shirt off...I would believe 500 mg

I know Stan Efferding says his TRT is 300mg of prop per week. 100mg M/W/F

Seth Feroce says he is happiest at 400mg. He like test cyp put his TRT also includes GH. And Deca (which you can get from a TRT clinic in the US)

John Meadows says he sticks around 250 test but also loves GH.

I know Stan Efferding says his TRT is 300mg of prop per week. 100mg M/W/F

Seth Feroce says he is happiest at 400mg. He like test cyp put his TRT also includes GH. And Deca (which you can get from a TRT clinic in the US)

John Meadows says he sticks around 250 test but also loves GH.

Wow I didn’t even know people were using doses that high for a TRT/permanent dose

Geezus when on cycle I don't go as high 500!

Who's to say he's wrong though. There isn't a single study that concludes with absolute certainty that he's wrong, or right lol. I myself have been "on" for 18 years and very seldom have I gone below 250 a week more often then not I'd be around the 300 mark and recent bloods say I'm healthy as a horse. Only thing slightly elevated were kidneys but that was from over use of NSIAD's.

Weird... I feel normal at 80mg a week with blood work showing 20-21 test levels...

Most cycles I ever did were around 400-600mg weekly. And I know I didn't feel normal on that much. I had side effects like blood pressure... I never had blood work done on a cycle so who knows what else was out of whack.

All those doses are supraphysiological. There is no way these guys would ever 'normally' produce anywhere near that. They may feel great, but if they feel like crap on 125mg of test, it's likely b/c they have used massive doses for a long time and have never attempted to adjust to normal levels. I will concede that some people do not respond as well as others and need more, but show me bloods that are in the normal range of a guy that is on 200+mg/wk. There are surely exceptions. A buddy of mine uses 250mg/wk, doesn't have any issues with estro conversion, whereas I convert like crazy, so I am scaling back. That being said, I respond very well, so at 250 I'd be totally jacked.

Last edited:
A buddy of mine us scripted 400 mg a week. I thought he was full of shit, but right in the box it says 2 cc a week. 200mg/ml
He has been running around 500 as long as I have known him so 12 years, has no issues, other than he donates regularly.

That's crazy. I have heard of far more relaxed attitudes among certain doctors in the U.S. I would still like to see his blood test results. I'd be eating a shit ton of aromasin at that dose, and I know I'd feel like crap as well. I felt good at 160mg, but I was heavy, and I don't need to be, just means I eat more, sleep more, and shit more. I'm also mid-40's, and focus on quality of life. But, to each their own, and I bet he donates regularly, lol. Still, those are some high doses to be using long-term.

That's crazy. I have heard of far more relaxed attitudes among certain doctors in the U.S. I would still like to see his blood test results. I'd be eating a shit ton of aromasin at that dose, and I know I'd feel like crap as well. I felt good at 160mg, but I was heavy, and I don't need to be, just means I eat more, sleep more, and shit more. I'm also mid-40's, and focus on quality of life. But, to each their own, and I bet he donates regularly, lol. Still, those are some high doses to be using long-term.
Never takes an ai, never has.
His doctor has monitored him for years before he got a script, and made a deal, that he would reduce or quit if his blood markers came back bad. Other than hemocrit, nothing.
But he has also been on non stop since he was 16 and is mid 40’s now. He is also pretty large, not as large the last couple of years, too many injuries from lifting too heavy. But way bigger than normal.

There is a pic of him with Ronnie Coleman and he didn’t look out of place beside him, like they were pretty close looking, clothed of course.

Never takes an ai, never has.
His doctor has monitored him for years before he got a script, and made a deal, that he would reduce or quit if his blood markers came back bad. Other than hemocrit, nothing.
But he has also been on non stop since he was 16 and is mid 40’s now. He is also pretty large, not as large the last couple of years, too many injuries from lifting too heavy. But way bigger than normal.

There is a pic of him with Ronnie Coleman and he didn’t look out of place beside him, like they were pretty close looking, clothed of course.

Never has had to take an AI? I don't know him, but I hate him. haha When I was in my 20's I was doing cycles of 500 to 1000mg of test, plus some anadrol or dbol. If I could find winstrol or primo I would add that in, and never used an AI, only ever used nolva. I should have been using a little something, but at that age I had limited aromatization sides, and no noticeable estro issues. That being said, I suspect I convert so easily due to past long-term medication usage, plus age probably has something to do with it.

Last edited:

Why would anyone want to add Deca to trt? It binds to androgen receptors more easily than test, thus increasing potential estro issues. The cardiovascular side effects are not worth it, as well as libido sides, didn't agree with me. Anyone have positive experience?