Marijuana

My first and only experience with edibles was not a pleasant experience to put it mildly.
I ate two large chocolate chunk infused cookies. Since I’m 240lbs, I figured I would hardly feel anything....boy was I wrong Lol.
After about an hour after ingestion, I stood up to go to the bathroom and suddenly felt weird. Sat on the can for what seemed like an hour taking the biggest dump of my entire life only to later realize that I was only sitting there for a minute with a normal drop Lol.
Escalated from there to laying in bed praying to god please don’t let me die because my heart felt like it was going to explode. Almost called 911, but thankfully called my brother who told me to shut the fuck up, go to sleep and that I wasn’t going to die Lol
Funny now looking back, but at the time it was an awful trip.
Needless to say, I don’t touch the shit anymore Lol
I don't mean to laugh...but that shits funny! Pun intended, haha!

My first and only experience with edibles was not a pleasant experience to put it mildly.
I ate two large chocolate chunk infused cookies. Since I’m 240lbs, I figured I would hardly feel anything....boy was I wrong Lol.
After about an hour after ingestion, I stood up to go to the bathroom and suddenly felt weird. Sat on the can for what seemed like an hour taking the biggest dump of my entire life only to later realize that I was only sitting there for a minute with a normal drop Lol.
Escalated from there to laying in bed praying to god please don’t let me die because my heart felt like it was going to explode. Almost called 911, but thankfully called my brother who told me to shut the fuck up, go to sleep and that I wasn’t going to die Lol

I think the most I ever ate was like 6 cookies all at once, these were ones I made myself hahaha. lolol. Think that was the day that guy walked across the rope over Niagara Falls lol. lolol

if you have a rough experience with edibles, smoking weed, cbd try taking some vitamin c. it should help

Most of below is my opinion but god has graciously tested me on this and it seems I was not wrong.

Is marijuana magic?

Hell no but apoptosis just might be.

Apoptosis (programmed cell death) is one of the most fundamental process in the human body.
Everyday the average adult must kill about 50 billion cells a day(apoptosis). The sideeffect of this is you feel hungry, sleepy and you shit.

the feeling of hunger actually means two things :
1) you just killed billions of cells via apoptosis
2) its a warning to eat something good to replenish those cells that you have killed

This is a fact.
when you consume marijuana it passes through the blood brain barrier(at this point marijuana is called cannibinoids) and these cannabinoids bind to your cannabinoid receptors.
When scientist discovered our cannabinoid recptors they realized we must have a cannabinoid generator and indeed we do.

This is my opinon.
When cannabinoids bind to your receptors it starts apoptosis. So marijuana doesnt cure cancer, marijuana doesnt make you hungry. Marijuana starts apoptosis and its apoptosis that kills cells, makes you sleepy and shit.
Long story short: Every time you felt hunger in your life your brain has created cannabinoids or you consumed some weed.

Funny but true story: Since the human brain generates cannibinoids, those same cannibinoids are transmitted to a new born baby via mothers milk! Fuck ya! Thats why there is a weening off period :D
Also when the new born has milk it knocks them out, there happy, hungry, sleepy, and they shit all over the place. We were all raised on marijuana milk!!!!!

Another opinion
I believe cancer can hit different areas of the human body because apoptosis fails to occur in that part of the body.

The real difference between cigarettes and marijuana: when you smoke a cigarette the smoke causes damage to your lungs and it forces you to be less hungry.
If you are less hungry you have less apoptosis and those lung cells you damaged wont die because there is less apoptosis.

long story short the biggest danger of cigarettes is that it takes away your hunger(apoptosis), whereas marijuana does the opposite.

There are no garantees in life, hopefully this helps someone or inspires someone.

if you want to know more google rick simpson he shows you how to make cbd oil yourself.

Stay hungry!

Cheers

Its gonna it you from behind man 😂 and for a loooong time

Edibiles can be a whole different animal. I dont even like them myself and Ive smoked for years. With edibles theres a fine line between feeling nothing and feeling like the room is spinning.