Marijuana

Bagua

Staff member
Good day folks. Please note a slight change in our rules, allowing the discussion of marijuana for recreational and medical use. Some of us already are but please be careful and not move onto other rec drugs. No selling or listing for sale allowed, however.

Great news. This beautiful plant has helped many people I know. This year I decided to give it a try growing my own. I'm very picky on which strains I use. I grew 4 Painkiller XL plants that turned out beautiful. This strain is high in both CBD and THC, but will also make you energetic as opposed to couch locked. Now I do not like smoking, I prefer making my own edible treats. In all my experience smoking can induce mild anxiety, for myself edibles bypass that.

I tried it ones because people where telling me it can help with my PTSD, sleeping and pain I took like 2 puffs and I honestly saw myself flying to the sky with the chair I was on, I couldn’t hold on to the chair tight enough and then the floor was moving like ocean it was scary experience. I definitely didn’t use it after that. I think my body is to sensitive.

I like to take a couple puffs before I train I’m able to focus better I get lost in my workout. To some it might be counterproductive but for me it works
I do sometimes as well. But only light days where im just going for the pump. I normally forget how many reps im doing and just get lost in the mind muscle connection. I have never broken any personal bests as far as weight thou. Going heavy im better off sober..lol

I tried it ones because people where telling me it can help with my PTSD, sleeping and pain I took like 2 puffs and I honestly saw myself flying to the sky with the chair I was on, I couldn’t hold on to the chair tight enough and then the floor was moving like ocean it was scary experience. I definitely didn’t use it after that. I think my body is to sensitive.
My girlfriend is the same way... it doesn’t work for her.

lol... I made a rule in my house that my wife can't use pot because she has similar reactions lol.. twas not a good experience for me or her when she tried it.

lol... I made a rule in my house that my wife can't use pot because she has similar reactions lol.. twas not a good experience for me or her when she tried it.
I hear that. I once smoked with a young woman, we were both in our late teens, who had never tried it. She wanted to, and I thought why not, as I was looking forward to the main event. Well, that girl could not handle the buzz and I spent an hour babysitting her until I could get the hell out of there, lol.

I hear that. I once smoked with a young woman, we were both in our late teens, who had never tried it. She wanted to, and I thought why not, as I was looking forward to the main event. Well, that girl could not handle the buzz and I spent an hour babysitting her until I could get the hell out of there, lol.

I quote my wife

"The paintings look alive.. They are moving"

"I am watching the world from the outside looking in"

"I feel like I have the perspective of the room from a painting on the wall"

"it feels like I'm narrating my life"

"can you die from smoking pot"

my quote that night

"stop thinking and go to bed"

Does this mean I can post pics of my plants ? lol lol Of course its all for medical use as I have my ACMPR :)

But ya I grow my own CBD and find it helps alot for sleep, keeps me relaxed, and I noticed how it helped during this past tren run. Im working on creating my own cbd strains also. Just watching the plant grow and progress through the different stages is calming. It keeps me busy every day, as there is always something to do in the garden.

Great news. This beautiful plant has helped many people I know. This year I decided to give it a try growing my own. I'm very picky on which strains I use. I grew 4 Painkiller XL plants that turned out beautiful. This strain is high in both CBD and THC, but will also make you energetic as opposed to couch locked. Now I do not like smoking, I prefer making my own edible treats. In all my experience smoking can induce mild anxiety, for myself edibles bypass that.
Hey man, if you find that you are getting mild anxiety but still like to smoke. Just get a straight CBD strain, like a 30:1 ratio. Typically they will end up in the %16-%20 range of CBD with under %1 thc. Basically you wont feel any buzz from the thc, but will get all the benefits.

Im starting a bunch of CBD and CBG strains next week. But im more interested to see how the CBG will turn out, as I get those seeds from a hemp farmer I know.

Hey man, if you find that you are getting mild anxiety but still like to smoke. Just get a straight CBD strain, like a 30:1 ratio. Typically they will end up in the %16-%20 range of CBD with under %1 thc. Basically you wont feel any buzz from the thc, but will get all the benefits.

Im starting a bunch of CBD and CBG strains next week. But im more interested to see how the CBG will turn out, as I get those seeds from a hemp farmer I know.

Interesting, what’s CBG? I’m sure I can Google it, but that’s the first I’ve heard. Only ever hear about THC and CBD.

Disregard... I took my own advice and did a Google search.