Marijuana

Hey man, if you find that you are getting mild anxiety but still like to smoke. Just get a straight CBD strain, like a 30:1 ratio. Typically they will end up in the %16-%20 range of CBD with under %1 thc. Basically you wont feel any buzz from the thc, but will get all the benefits.

Im starting a bunch of CBD and CBG strains next week. But im more interested to see how the CBG will turn out, as I get those seeds from a hemp farmer I know.
Yeah I do that as well. I really like Charlotte's Webb and CBD critical mass. I used to go to the dispensary in Sooke, BC all the time because they had those strains readily available always.

maybe I am just trying the wrong stuff. Have to give it more thought and another try.

Well I cant say I never smoked, used to like it in my younger days during a bulk for the appetite lol but underground mines around here are still 0 tolerance so it's not worth the risk of a random piss test

Yeah I do that as well. I really like Charlotte's Webb and CBD critical mass. I used to go to the dispensary in Sooke, BC all the time because they had those strains readily available always.
Ya Charlotte's Web is a tough one to get, as its a clone only strain. You cannot get it in legit seed form, there is a few breeders who used it in a cross. I have a friend who is a hemp breeder and has acess to the clone, so trying to see if he can send me one, so I can keep it as a mother for the long term.

I do keep Charlottes Angel its not the same, but one of my favorite CBD strains. You can get it in some of the legal store's Redecan is one LP who has it.

Interesting, what’s CBG? I’m sure I can Google it, but that’s the first I’ve heard. Only ever hear about THC and CBD.
Its nothing special, basically the same as CBD but a few different traits. Its a Cannabinoid more dominate in Hemp strains. The best CBD and CBG you will get will come from hemp.

Most people take too much the first time. If you haven't smoked in months it only takes a puff.
Funnies thing is, my son had a strain and I smoked it and I got really energized....when I smoke I only take a couple puffs and wait to see how it hit's, if it doesn't I take a few more. So I went to the cannabis store got the same kind and when I smoked it... I got all loopy not energized. So I tried it the next day and it did the same thing so I gave it to my son. I just have to experiment with different brands and different thc levels to see if I can find one the energizes me, cause I really like the feeling that I got from smoking the stuff my son had..

Funnies thing is, my son had a strain and I smoked it and I got really energized....when I smoke I only take a couple puffs and wait to see how it hit's, if it doesn't I take a few more. So I went to the cannabis store got the same kind and when I smoked it... I got all loopy not energized. So I tried it the next day and it did the same thing so I gave it to my son. I just have to experiment with different brands and different thc levels to see if I can find one the energizes me, cause I really like the feeling that I got from smoking the stuff my son had..
Then you will probably want a Sativa type strain. Hard to say which one cause idk whats in your area.

Then you will probably want a Sativa type strain. Hard to say which one cause idk whats in your area.
Yeah I will buy savita hopefully from a few different brands. If I don't like ... my son will smoke anything...lol

Yeah I will buy savita hopefully from a few different brands. If I don't like ... my son will smoke anything...lol
I would personally start with a lower % and see how that affects you. Tho % is really irrelevant in my opinion, alot of these producers do lie about % and use it as a marketing tactic. Not saying all do, but some.

Just dont let these kids in these shops try to scam you, any shop I have been in I always laugh when I hear these people talking to customers. Most have no idea what they are talking about. lol.

ya. probably a good sativa hybrid. but the problem with sativa is that its vet weed. aka loco weed. you may have just over did it. stuff today is so strong that someone with fresh receptors could get by with just a half a puff. cannabis effects are highly dependent on psychological state. maybe try it on a nice sunny morning. use it before an activity with a cup of coffee. im in the same boat. ive had some great sativas and havent found a dispensery that has anything close to what ive had from ug or medical sources. connoisseurs still have to grow their own.

Reactions: PGM
ya. probably a good sativa hybrid. but the problem with sativa is that its vet weed. aka loco weed. you may have just over did it. stuff today is so strong that someone with fresh receptors could get by with just a half a puff. cannabis effects are highly dependent on psychological state. maybe try it on a nice sunny morning. use it before an activity with a cup of coffee. im in the same boat. ive had some great sativas and havent found a dispensery that has anything close to what ive had from ug or medical sources. connoisseurs still have to grow their own.
good advice. will try. I have savita 21% thc. Have to get up from my comfy chair to find the brand ... lol .. and that's not happening.

Edibles rule... If dosed properly... Why blacken your lungs like tobacco...

Edibles have a way of creeping up on you, and lingering for longer than expected. I stay away from them.

I dont smoke much either, maybe if I'm out hiking or snowboarding, something outdoors, but if you just take a puff or two its easier to gauge the effect, and timeline. Then have some more if you want, and top up as needed with no risk of overdoing.

So typical of edibles that an hour goes by and you think it's not working, so you take more, and then it hits you like a freight train.

Edibles have a way of creeping up on you, and lingering for longer than expected. I stay away from them.

I dont smoke much either, maybe if I'm out hiking or snowboarding, something outdoors, but if you just take a puff or two its easier to gauge the effect, and timeline. Then have some more if you want, and top up as needed with no risk of overdoing.

So typical of edibles that an hour goes by and you think it's not working, so you take more, and then it hits you like a freight train.
Same, I don’t like edibles.

same. i saw a bbc doc about thc and cbd. apparently thc make you psychotic ish and cbd is a sedative to balance it out. when i go skiing i caffinate to counter the cbd. i find this combination helps me get into the zone or flow state. i find myself skiing at a level or 2 above my normal ability. throw in some music and its like im in a warren miller or red bull video. i dont do that mountain biking though. snow vs sticks and stones.

imo, most cannabis users are abusers. edibles, concentrates, bong rips are heavy medication. you should have an idea of why you are using a medicine before you take it. that includes alcohol. i take sativa because the psychedelic trips can cause a mental shift that brings me new wisdom, sometimes solution or resolutions to thing hanging over my head. it only works if i use it occasionally. i think a lot of people are using indicas to bring them down because they are in emotional distress. thats ok if thats helping to deal with a situation. not so much if its an avoidance mechanism.

didnt intend to sound so preachy.

...i dont do that mountain biking though. snow vs sticks and stones...

Dirt biking for sure, I'll end up flying down logging roads and trails with barely a grip on the bars and they just dance left and right as they hit the rocks and potholes. Love it!

Regardless of the strain it's really important for me to be outdoors and active. If I am solo and inactive and I try to gain any wisdom or clarity I just spiral into justifiable self depreciation. I've accepted that I prefer hope and denial and those states of mind are easier to achieve when sober.

My first and only experience with edibles was not a pleasant experience to put it mildly.
I ate two large chocolate chunk infused cookies. Since I’m 240lbs, I figured I would hardly feel anything....boy was I wrong Lol.
After about an hour after ingestion, I stood up to go to the bathroom and suddenly felt weird. Sat on the can for what seemed like an hour taking the biggest dump of my entire life only to later realize that I was only sitting there for a minute with a normal drop Lol.
Escalated from there to laying in bed praying to god please don’t let me die because my heart felt like it was going to explode. Almost called 911, but thankfully called my brother who told me to shut the fuck up, go to sleep and that I wasn’t going to die Lol
Funny now looking back, but at the time it was an awful trip.
Needless to say, I don’t touch the shit anymore Lol