Mandatory Masks

Problem is the ones who are pushing the mask use have been wrong on just about everything else.
Whether their lies were intentional or not, our public health officials have destroyed their credibility.
Claiming BLM protests improve public heath during a so called pandemic is where everyone should have turned off the TV and moved on with life.
To me wearing a mask does nothing more than promote this bullshit.
We should be more focused on what went on in these nursing homes where the majority of death took place.
Dr tam needs to be investigated regarding the conflict of interest between working for Canadas best interest or WHO

Problem is the ones who are pushing the mask use have been wrong on just about everything else.
Whether their lies were intentional or not, our public health officials have destroyed their credibility.
Claiming BLM protests improve public heath during a so called pandemic is where everyone should have turned off the TV and moved on with life.
We should be more focused on what went on in these nursing homes where the majority of death took place.
Dr tam needs to be investigated regarding the conflict of interest between working for Canadas best interest or WHO
I totally agree, but $5000 a day if I don't comply.
I've had a few come in without them, I serve them.

im in construction and i only have to wear 1 if i work for certain company's. The only real difference for me is i havent shaken a customer or a GC;s hand when i start a job in a long time. I have them in my truck for my guys if they want but nobody does

I totally agree, but $5000 a day if I don't comply.
I've had a few come in without them, I serve them.
I understand the difference. You are left with no choice in the matter. Thats the problem.
i were a business owner that was under the restrictions, i would have to challenge it in court.

Its all about the illusion of safety. Its a visual method to secure some sense of relief in thinking you are invulnerable.

I understand the difference. You are left with no choice in the matter. Thats the problem.
i were a business owner that was under the restrictions, i would have to challenge it in court.
You would lose and pay your and their court costs. It’s not worth fighting the government, they can stall, and have unlimited funds. Plus you would be suprized at how difficult they can make life for you. Next thing you know everyone is checking you, and you get an audit. And don’t think for a minute this wouldn’t happen, I’ve had a similar situation happen to me by a very vindictive area manager.
Anyhow I called her boss and it was stopped, still never got my apology, but I havnt seen her since either, lol.

I really hate to say this, but we are completely defenceless. Unless there is enough of us to make a difference during voting season, they do not care. Because they is a huge bulging conglomerate and has no way to look at everything individually with common sense., lol. One branch has no idea what the other is doing. Truthfully it’s realky scary the power the govt wields and there really is no oversight. One section can do something different than the other, and unless you can very reasonably prove your case, you do as you are told.

See now that I know this, I do not fight from the outside anymore, I manipulate from within.

Last edited:
Its all about the illusion of safety. Its a visual method to secure some sense of relief in thinking you are invulnerable.
Masks work. When everyone wears one they are effective even if not worn or remove completely properly.
So let’s say it reduces transfer by 25%, that is enough to keep us under the curve without having to close everything down.

Don’t get me wrong, I fucking hate the masks, but all in all, it’s just a mask, who really cares, not like they are forcing a vaccine. So either we get shut down again or we wear a stupid pain in the ass mask. Pretty easy choice if you ask me, once the govt cuts off the checks, it’s tough to eat air if we are still shut down.

Plus so many people in various trades or jobs have to wear a mask every day. It’s funny but they don’t bitch after a while, because it is what it is.

Btw, I’m trying to convince myself, bwahaaa.

Nice to see theres a few of us around with the same mindset lol👊💪

So, I am curious. When its flu season, and I go to the doctors, for either a check up or med refills, he wears a mask. He doesn't tell his patients to put on a mask to protect him. It's he who wears it.

The way our government says it, is that we have to wear these masks to protect others from getting sick. All this does is puts the public against each other and makes us wear these masks out of guilt. Its a terrible feeling to be stared at like you have the plague and how dare you be out here trying to get us all sick. Taking the long way around. Holding your breath when passing someone.

The worst part is, wearing a mask does not cover your eyes. It kind of makes the mask useless.

You would lose and pay your and their court costs. It’s not worth fighting the government, they can stall, and have unlimited funds. Plus you would be suprized at how difficult they can make life for you. Next thing you know everyone is checking you, and you get an audit. And don’t think for a minute this wouldn’t happen, I’ve had a similar situation happen to me by a very vindictive area manager.
Anyhow I called her boss and it was stopped, still never got my apology, but I havnt seen her since either, lol.

I really hate to say this, but we are completely defenceless. Unless there is enough of us to make a difference during voting season, they do not care. Because they is a huge bulging conglomerate and has no way to look at everything individually with common sense., lol. One branch has no idea what the other is doing. Truthfully it’s realky scary the power the govt wields and there really is no oversight. One section can do something different than the other, and unless you can very reasonably prove your case, you do as you are told.

See now that I know this, I do not fight from the outside anymore, I manipulate from within.

I just look at it as guerrilla warfare with the govt at this point. If masks are made mandatory, mine will be "accidentally" around my neck instead of face. "Oh shit I'm sorry Ill put it back on sir", sir turns away, back around my neck she goes.

I just look at it as guerrilla warfare with the govt at this point. If masks are made mandatory, mine will be "accidentally" around my neck instead of face. "Oh shit I'm sorry Ill put it back on sir", sir turns away, back around my neck she goes.
If it doesn’t effect your income, have at it.
I’m nit willing to destroy my business to prove a point though, I’ve invested 25 years of my life and a lot of sacrifices.

I wouldnt assume defeat before trying.
I have sued the government and won. Even represented myself. Wife and I. The whole thing cost me approx $200 They had been fucking with me for a couple years and although they claimed to have full authority over the matter, court proved that to be wrong.
Thing about court is it is supposed to be about facts. Fact is in this case our top health officials are on record saying, or arguing that masks do not slow the spread or protect against covid. This is when they were being challenged on their handling of the virus. And according to them, this was based on science.

My young fella picked up one of these "Plague Doctor" masks (without the hat) which is supposedly similar to what they actually used to wear back in the 1600's when there was a plague.

View attachment 5284

Since it is now mandatory here, he wants to wear this out but hasn't yet. I imagine people would probably be horrified if he does. :)

OD

He wouldn't be the first. Didn't go over well in the uk lol

This video has been making the rounds lately.

It’s a fucking joke, all of it. Not the virus itself, but the morons calling the shots on dealing with the virus. I’ve never seen so many 180’s and complete self-contradicting scientific statements - especially from so called health officials. Fucking morons all of them especially fauci.

My young fella picked up one of these "Plague Doctor" masks (without the hat) which is supposedly similar to what they actually used to wear back in the 1600's when there was a plague.

View attachment 5284

Since it is now mandatory here, he wants to wear this out but hasn't yet. I imagine people would probably be horrified if he does. :)

OD
Lol anyone remember spy vs spy ?

Attachments

• F75C8CEB-7BFE-4BF0-818C-1EEE53FAFC11.jpeg
    F75C8CEB-7BFE-4BF0-818C-1EEE53FAFC11.jpeg
    28.8 KB · Views: 2
Well they have now instituted mandatory masks in Kingston.
Any indoor activity in public you must wear a mask.
I bought a washable for me and my wife and got banadanas for the staff. I told them if they wanted washable masks they had to pay for them.
Thing is these guys would lose them, wreck them and so on if I supplied them.
Same as disposable, each would wear 15 a day, I’d find them laying all over, it’s bad enough with hairnets.

Already had my first customer in an email gripe about there not being enough social distancing in the store. People have been pretty good about it. I’m not spending my day screaming at the people who pay me.
Funny part is the last couple days people have been better because of the new cases. Shit it would get bad at times before, and this lady was shopping durning that time. I even remember her standing pretty much on me when I was helping her buy a bottle of bbq sauce.
I so wanted to say, use curbside then, or come in about 30 min before closing, but I have found saying nothing is better. People trigger too easily.

So we now have 17 cases in the last 10 days.
So out of 160,000 people, oh I can’t do the math, but fuck it, too many, shut everything down, lol. Who needs an economy, lol.

Wearing masks will suck, I lift fairly heavy stuff all day, so breathing will be like wearing it at the gym, but if it makes the powers to be feel safer, and they don’t shut everything down again, I’m all for it.
That fucking blows man. Times like this I am 100% lucky as fuck I live in a small northern town. Well now that northern town(which is a gateway) to another small northern town. All southern Ontario is now arriving precisely. We shall see what happens here with so far 0 cases

We took BC ferries this weekend. It was great. Face coverings were mandatory to have, and wear when social distancing was not possible. Hardly anyone wore them, and nobody cared about distancing.

The only people that really wore them were younger demographic that all have the black muzzle looking virtue-signal masks.

Asian tourists were not even wearing them, and I offered take family pics of them on their phones up on deck since they were all taking pics in front of where I was sitting, and they were so happy.

Apparantly airlines are no longer required to distance on board, so flights can be full. You'll have to wear a face covering... that you take off to eat, drink, etc. I'll confirm that in a week.

This mask thing is a total joke and only serves to placate Karen's.

Truthfully the washable ones without the elastic on the top and bottom of the mask to hold it more form fitting do not seal good at the top at all, so your breath just blows out the top anyways and its not restricting at all, but looks like you are doing the right thing, lol.

The kids at work keep pulling them on and off. I told them to just keep wearing it and this way you'll get used to it.

I gotta take a picture, I am sexy with my hairnet,. mask and apron. But im afraid I'll get dick pics after, lol

Someone say dick pics 🍆🍆