M-Sten

OTFJOEY

Trusted Member
Hey all, I’m wondering who has experience running this compound, and possibly if there is a lab out there that makes Methylstenbolone acetate? I’ve been researching this compound quite a bit, and I had acquired a bag of the orals (Inno), just stashed away for a later date but wondering what works well with this compound?
I was honestly thinking of waiting til I’m back on TRT doses and just running it with that so I can see exactly what it does for me.. any experience or feedback is appreciated.

ALSO: is there a lab who makes this in oil form (msten acetate)

Msten.. I used that in Blackstone labs SUPER DMZ 2.0 back in 2016, just before it got banned for containing 2 steroidal ingredients. Dymethazine (DMZ) & Methylstenbolone (Msten).
It was pretty harsh on me at 2 caps per day but it worked like a mahfackah.
Built a bit of mass, super hard and a nice pump that just kinda hung around. It killed my appetite and made me kinda nauseous but I didnt take into consideration the toxicity of it since I didnt know that dmz and msten were so toxic.
It definitely goes will with DMZ if you can even find it anymore, some guys say its still around online. I recently just chopped up the last few of my Innos Msten and Im taking 1 of them a day with 20mg (2x10s) of DMZ I had leftover from 'Surge'.
Never knew it came as an injectable. Im surprised Inno doesnt have that one they got alota exotic goodies. 🤙

Msten.. I used that in Blackstone labs SUPER DMZ 2.0 back in 2016, just before it got banned for containing 2 steroidal ingredients. Dymethazine (DMZ) & Methylstenbolone (Msten).
It was pretty harsh on me at 2 caps per day but it worked like a mahfackah.
Built a bit of mass, super hard and a nice pump that just kinda hung around. It killed my appetite and made me kinda nauseous but I didnt take into consideration the toxicity of it since I didnt know that dmz and msten were so toxic.
It definitely goes will with DMZ if you can even find it anymore, some guys say its still around online. I recently just chopped up the last few of my Innos Msten and Im taking 1 of them a day with 20mg (2x10s) of DMZ I had leftover from 'Surge'.
Never knew it came as an injectable. Im surprised Inno doesnt have that one they got alota exotic goodies. 🤙
You have good results with Inno’s?

Just looked it up. In the past I took it at 20mg and 20 mg dmz. So ill have to bump it up to 20 again.
I have 1 week left of my dmz and just a few days of 5mg msten left.

Attachments

• 20210724_093836.jpg
    20210724_093836.jpg
    381.5 KB · Views: 9
Looking good bro; what’s your height and weight
Thanks homes 🤙😁
6'1, and last I checked I was 197, about two weeks ago.
I try not to weigh myself too often as It gets in my head Im not progressing quick enough but Ive been lifting for 12 years on and off and I gotta start thinkig long term slow gains. Ill check my weight once Im done my DMZ and Msten and that will of been 4 weeks using those compounds. More so DMZ as I said I was only using 5mg msten, wish I had looked up what I was taking before, BUT I avoided the appetote crash and letargy with the lower does whixh makes me think msten is way more toxic than the dmz counterpart in that stack.

I think it’s cool people are still playing with these compounds as it’s not something I hear to often around here. I’m probably one of the most resourceful guys in my city when it comes to any of this stuff and I can say that confidently because I’ve been around. Lol. I envy some of the bigger cities now and miss living in Ottawa having access to so many more resources and information!

I think it’s cool people are still playing with these compounds as it’s not something I hear to often around here. I’m probably one of the most resourceful guys in my city when it comes to any of this stuff and I can say that confidently because I’ve been around. Lol. I envy some of the bigger cities now and miss living in Ottawa having access to so many more resources and information!
Msten and DMZ were super popular back around 2005- 2007 ish along with things like M1T and Superdrol, Epistane being available at popeyes and whatnot. I was shocked when I saw Inno still carried this one.
M1T used to be hawt in my high school 😂😂😂

That’s the only prohormone I ever tried before actually; I was meh about it but also wasn’t really that serious into my training at the time

Empty bottle, just a nice keepsake of old times haha 😜

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210724-150139_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210724-150139_Gallery.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20210724-150236_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210724-150236_Gallery.jpg
    297.6 KB · Views: 3