Long-term HGH use

I would def be interested in learning about that. I might be too bitch to inject myself near a joint though. Sharp things and joints is what created my needle phobia. If we couldn't inject into the muscle or do sub q for steroids I'd never do steroids lol. When I was young when I had growing pains in my knees and other joints I would imagine I was getting crucified. Just like a big nine inch nail being hammered into my wrists and knees lol; everytime I closed my eyes it's all I could picture. I was a demented kid, evidently.
You will have to inject it at the injury site. So joints, tendons, ligaments, and muscle. For anti aging, it would be under the skin. I plan on getting my forehead lines in the future. It is also done on the scalp for hair growth and rejuvenation. Been shaving for a decade, baldy not related to juice, gonna stay a baldy so I can juice the fuck out of myself lol
You're mixing @ ten percent with pure lidocaine, or ten percent dilute lidocaine?

Just curious, don't intend to try it myself, but keep posting your results. An interesting test would be to inject one side of your body a few times and not the other, see how much the benefit is placebo and if your three k was well spent. I'm guessing your biggest outlay of money was a new centrifuge?
it is 2% lidocaine but 10% of the syringe volume I’m injecting. The centrifuge was cost effective because I got it from the manufacturer and paid $3 extra to get Entropy R&D printed on it lol the things that costs a lot are the tubes themselves which can range from $3.5 to $10 USD per tube and the blood drawing kits which come with long needles 9 or 10 inch for drawing from tubes, syringes, butterfly needle to draw blood, and two tubes. The centrifuge cost around $160 USD and $100 USD shipping. The same machine would have cost me $600 domestic or more. There were more expensive options from other manufacturers but for my purposes, I picked a small one that would suffice. I think in total it would be way less than $3000 but I’m putting in the cost of more tubes and other accessories I’ll be using for more than a year. I did get some bad tubes and kits, so I had to contact the manufacturer and get better ones. Got BD brand butterfly needles to draw blood which I should’ve done earlier cuz the ones that came with the kits kept getting clogged after a tube was filled. With BD, smooth as fuck no problems. So to correct my mistake, for the whole year I will spend less than 2K but I will be doing it for many years. My procedure is also intensive because there isn’t a set in stone procedure. Everyone follows a once a month for 3 months, then once after 3 months, then once after 6 months, and then once a year maintenance approach. I think this was done to make it more economic for patients. I’ve read all the research and many clinics do not exactly apply the stuff in peer reviewed journals. They all follow a generic protocol like what I mentioned. In one paper, once every week application for 3 weeks was tested with great success and more follow ups after. I went once every two weeks for a total of 3 times, then the 4th one after 3 weeks. Will follow up with either 3 or 4 week intervals. After my second session, I could feel the improvement. I have a partial tear in my right subscapularis and had minor inflammation pain in my left shoulder. Both shoulders feel fantastic now. Haven’t tested them out in the gym but all my pain is gone. Only right knee has a problem but the left one has cartilage damage as well. I decided to do both. I have seen improvement in the right knee for sure. But I can feel that this will take more time. I recently did both ankles for the first time. You gotta study how surgeons give joint shots and replicate. You might run into a problem but it won’t be serious. At least for me it wasn’t. Ankles done without a flaw. Knees at first gave me one problem with the left knee, I hit the bone but no big deal, I just readjusted. After that, no problems. You get used to it and have a feel to it. Shoulder joint gave me some problems for the second time I did it. Hit bone again. I do shoulders in three spots. Front, middle, and from the back. The middle is more muscle but don’t forget, as long as you get it near the injury, passive diffusion will play a role in spreading the solution that’s injected. I know for a fact it’s working and it finally got approved in Canada. I even booked an appointment with a clinic until I starting reading the research papers.

This is awesome. I’d like to see a full tutorial on this. Do you draw your own blood?
It can be done alone but it’s better to have someone put in the tubes to draw the blood. I just stick the 23g 3/4” need in the vein. Also, hitting the shoulder joint from the back is hard to do so I point to where it should be injected and get that one assisted. I had some injuries under my traps for 20 years where I’d feel an electrical sensation from both sides when I worked my back or used my arms to activate the back. I pointed to those places and got some shots there too. I do not have those issues anymore. Maybe they will come back but so far I feel good there too.

Incredible!
Seriously please do post up a how-to with equipment list, for research purposes of course, I'd be very interested in this 😎👍

Although interestingly enough I think I already know what to do, I just never thought it was possible to do yourself, but why not? Lightbulb just went off and it all makes complete sense.

--
Edit to add: how does this compare or relate to stem cells?
I will definitely do it. Even gonna make YouTube videos. Nobody needs to pay so much. If you have a person to help you for 10 mins, you’re set. If not, it can still be achieved. You can pay a nurse $100 each time they help you. That’s too much for a couple of minutes of help but if they’re injecting you, then they have to stay for a good 90-120 mins. I take longer cuz I do extra steps but it’s not necessary. I just like to squeeze a lemon until the last drop. The people doing this at the clinics are not doctors. They say you need ultrasound guidance but it is not necessary for many parts of the body. Even though I took anatomy and physiology, I still had to do lots of studying. Watching demonstrations from surgeons and feeling my body out helped me. When it comes to stem cells and prp, I have heard mixed feelings about them. To me, prp seemed logical and doable. Having unlimited access cuz it’s my blood and my equipment made my mind up. Also, the JRE episode with Eddie bravo convinced me because he had shoulder issues and got it done. These guys talked about other martial artists and people having success. The thing with having your own little set up is that in the future you will always lift and run into problems. So having this stuff to use all the time to prevent injury and arthritis is a game changer. I also combined this with hgh. I know that had a role in it too. I’ve read papers on gh joint injections. Haven’t done it yet but will read more on it.

Well that explains why I couldn't find any info on the particular brand of centrifuge in your pics, and I was wondering if that was coincidence

The injections into joints are the only thing that's got me thinking 🤔 but my left shoulder really needs this.

Well that explains why I couldn't find any info on the particular brand of centrifuge in your pics, and I was wondering if that was coincidence

The injections into joints are the only thing that's got me thinking 🤔 but my left shoulder really needs this.
When I was doubting myself, I thought of going to a clinic for one time only and watch where they inject. You can do that too and mark the spot(s). But if you watch some videos and tutorials, you won’t have a problem. As long as you get close to the joint, it will still work if you have high volume.

When I was doubting myself, I thought of going to a clinic for one time only and watch where they inject. You can do that too and mark the spot(s). But if you watch some videos and tutorials, you won’t have a problem. As long as you get close to the joint, it will still work if you have high volume.
I had read some articles , a few years way back about PRP dick shots, they work with the same concept you described from Plasma, but I think they mix the plasma with another compound(s) before the jab your woody with it. Do mix the plasma with another compound when you self PRP yourself and at what frequency do you inject?

I had read some articles , a few years way back about PRP dick shots, they work with the same concept you described from Plasma, but I think they mix the plasma with another compound(s) before the jab your woody with it. Do mix the plasma with another compound when you self PRP yourself and at what frequency do you inject?
I mentioned it in the previous posts in this thread. I mix it with 2% lidocaine (xylocaine). It will burn if you don’t. I’d steer clear from dick shots though. It’s because I don’t want anything going wrong and end up losing my dick. That would be a nightmare. Even though I don’t get to use my dick that often, there will come a time where he will come in handy.

I mentioned it in the previous posts in this thread. I mix it with 2% lidocaine (xylocaine). It will burn if you don’t. I’d steer clear from dick shots though. It’s because I don’t want anything going wrong and end up losing my dick. That would be a nightmare. Even though I don’t get to use my dick that often, there will come a time where he will come in handy.
The reports I had read regarding the dick shots, was that it did minimal repair to small nerve endings the most, the rest was all internet hype and BS from many clinics that made many claims but no data to proove it...you can take 5 shots from that and you feel nothing, total scam

The reports I had read regarding the dick shots, was that it did minimal repair to small nerve endings the most, the rest was all internet hype and BS from many clinics that made many claims but no data to proove it...you can take 5 shots from that and you feel nothing, total scam
I came across some info about people with ED having success from it. When the FDA approves something, many clinics hype shit up so make a buck. Even PRP in general supposedly works on 80% of patients and others do not respond to it. Don’t quote me on the stats, that’s just something I remember seeing. All I can say is that after an intensive protocol, my partial tear in the subscapularis has healed and my MRI for my knee compared to last year shows slight improvement. The shoulder problem was in a place that was hard to get to surgically and the surgeon said don’t let anyone touch it. I coupled it with physio and hgh. And recently I had hyaluronic acid injections in both knees and shoulders. I just had enough of injuries and I want to live a healthy active lifestyle. I have invested all my money to getting better.

I came across some info about people with ED having success from it. When the FDA approves something, many clinics hype shit up so make a buck. Even PRP in general supposedly works on 80% of patients and others do not respond to it. Don’t quote me on the stats, that’s just something I remember seeing. All I can say is that after an intensive protocol, my partial tear in the subscapularis has healed and my MRI for my knee compared to last year shows slight improvement. The shoulder problem was in a place that was hard to get to surgically and the surgeon said don’t let anyone touch it. I coupled it with physio and hgh. And recently I had hyaluronic acid injections in both knees and shoulders. I just had enough of injuries and I want to live a healthy active lifestyle. I have invested all my money to getting better.
I remember looking into this around 2017-2019...and it was not FDA approved then, I would have to check if that status changed, Priapus shot does not work on 80% of patients bro...snake oil, they will milk you for thousands of dollars..alot of the claims are outrageous hype..maybe round 69% posted some kind of improvement again that varies from individual to individual, but the theory behind that and the plasma shot you are doing is pretty impressive!