log - TRT 150, Deca 300, with Tbol chaser.

Nixter

Trusted Member
Hope it's ok to use this post as a log for myself. Just stared this tonight. I was at 90mg TRT but I think that was too low as evidenced by some libido/ED issues. Upped the TRT to 150 for at least the length of the deca run.

44yrs
218lbs
BF similar to profile pic.

Pinning 3x week. Unsure how long I'll run this but I'll throw in the TBol when I'm about 6 weeks from the end. I'll be happy with a lean 225lbs.

I have caber but probably shouldn't need it. I tried .5 the other night as I was curious about the libido claims. Didn't really notice anything 🤷‍♂️

150/wk will take you over the range of normal in all likelihood. Never worked with one person yet that it did not take them over 650 with that dosage 72hrs after injection.

What made you decide on that test to deca ratio?
What made you decide on that test to deca ratio?
It wasn't so much the ratio i was concerned about. I have been trying to dial in my TRT for... well... the better part of 3 years! Main issues it ED/Libido. Most recently, 90mg was too low. I did "ok" at 150 so i decided to go back to that for the duration of the Deca run. 300mg Deca was just a modest dose at which I figured I can run a medium to longer cycle.

Hit a bit of a snag with an old back injury flaring up. I'll probably be out of the gym for a week and then I'll have have to take it easy at first afterwards. Fortunately, at these doses I can easily extend the run.

The injury involved a 1hr ride to the hospital while my back was in full spasm. I've never experienced that amount of pain before. I vomited and passed out, twice!

If you can run double the amount of Nandralone compared to Test without issues, you are more fortunate than I ever was!

So a little update. I haven't been able to train since screwing up my back a month ago. I didn't stop the deca as I wasn't sure how long I was going to be out. One thing is that I'm noticing some positive recomp with zero training! I am making sure to eat a high protein to calorie ratio though.

I seem to have the ED issues dialed in as well. .25 adex twice a week, and .25 caber once or twice a week.

I guess my main concern is, how long can I run this safely?

Last edited:
So a little update. I haven't been able to train some screwing up my back a month ago. I didn't stop the deca as I wasn't sure how long I was going to be out. Don't thing is that I'm noticing some positive recomp with zero training! I am making sure to eat a high protein to calorie ratio though.

I seem to have the ED issues dialed in as well. .25 adex twice a week, and .25 caber once or twice a week.

I guess my main concern is, how long can I run this safely?
Noithings safe it all depends on how we as individuals handle the gear.id be more iffy on running caber for more then 8 to 10 weeks at a time. Im not sure if any heart claims are true but i seem to remeber reading somewhere that any amount after 6 months can lead to heart valve issues. Someones gonna correct me though.so im gonna get the gears lol

Inability to climax compounded by a condom.Serious prolonged pounding in the summer heat.Been there.
Ahh. I literally can't use condoms. Immediately limp. It really sucks. My sexual partners are all close girlfriends though and I get tested A LOT. On that note, there's a great, free, online service for BC residents called "getcheckedonline dot com". You just fill out the form and head straight to life labs for blood and urine, no dr visit!

Last edited: