Let's talk Anadrol

I have used it a few times. Used it as low as 25mg per day and as high as 200mg per day. The low dose was great and I had no sides other then good ones, such as increased appetite, strength, mass gain. As I went higher in the dose I lost appetite but still kept getting stronger and bigger. When I went over 100mg per day I lost my appetite which isn’t terrible if I was dieting lol. All in all I think it’s a great hormone and is very versatile.

I have used it a few times. Used it as low as 25mg per day and as high as 200mg per day. The low dose was great and I had no sides other then good ones, such as increased appetite, strength, mass gain. As I went higher in the dose I lost appetite but still kept getting stronger and bigger. When I went over 100mg per day I lost my appetite which isn’t terrible if I was dieting lol. All in all I think it’s a great hormone and is very versatile.

I like seeing someone else on here who has used high doses of this drug. I'm a huge advocate for using orals in high doses... 100mg dbol...150mg anavar...200mg anadrol

I dont stay at these doses my whole cycle, i tend to slowly increase as the cycle goes on, and once my cyle is done i run Allmax Liver support alomng with NAC powder 1000mg twice a day, I dont run these during my cycle because tehre is some research to show that liver cleansers can wash away the drug from your liver rendering it less effective, so i wait until after my cycle to use a liver cleanser, the liver can repair itself so its ok if it take a little damage for a few weeks during the cycle.

I agree that the more anadrol you use the stronger and bigger you get, (more = more) however like you stated the side effects also increase so when it comes to choosing a dose its all about weighing out the positives + the negatives. I think 100-150 is the sweet spot.

I like seeing someone else on here who has used high doses of this drug. I'm a huge advocate for using orals in high doses... 100mg dbol...150mg anavar...200mg anadrol

I dont stay at these doses my whole cycle, i tend to slowly increase as the cycle goes on, and once my cyle is done i run Allmax Liver support alomng with NAC powder 1000mg twice a day, I dont run these during my cycle because tehre is some research to show that liver cleansers can wash away the drug from your liver rendering it less effective, so i wait until after my cycle to use a liver cleanser, the liver can repair itself so its ok if it take a little damage for a few weeks during the cycle.

I agree that the more anadrol you use the stronger and bigger you get, (more = more) however like you stated the side effects also increase so when it comes to choosing a dose its all about weighing out the positives + the negatives. I think 100-150 is the sweet spot.
I do the same thing with the liver cleansing after the orals are stopped. For the same reason as well.

I do the same thing with the liver cleansing after the orals are stopped. For the same reason as well.

I'm so glad to see someone who goes by the same methods as me, i get so much heat from people on the boards whenever i post that you shouldn't use liver supplements WHILE using orals, i get crushed by what seems like an endless lineup of people bashing me for putting out harmful advice but i'm glad someone else agrees with me.

I've tried this theory in person I have run 150 anadrol with liver support and then the next cycle i used liver support only after my cycle. Now you''d think the effects would be less drastic the second time around because I was using the exact same oral for the second cycle in a row, at the exact same dose, so I was expecting less results... BUT the effects were drastically different when i used nothing for my liver the second time around.

The first time I used the liver support during the cycle I felt like I was not even running anadrol at all, probably because the liver product was flushing the anadrol just as fast as I could take it. The second time around I expected less results because i had just used this exact same cycle at the same dose just 6 months earlier, but the anadrol blew me up to the tune of 18lb's an some PR's in strength.

Basically it proved to me that liver supports cancel out the effects of orals if taken mid-cycle, and its best to save liver support until after, why flush away the good stuff, your paying money for the anadrol + paying money for the liver product and you get zero results from spending money on both ends, it ends up feelings like your not taking anything, waste of money in both ways if you ask me.

Last edited:
Ok. I gave adrol another shot. This time 100mg pre workout. Then 500mg tudca 3hrs later. Wow. I am amazed. Ive never felt anything from anadrol before. I guess I wasnt running it high enough. Huge pumps and the weight feels so easy

Ok. I gave adrol another shot. This time 100mg pre workout. Then 500mg tudca 3hrs later. Wow. I am amazed. Ive never felt anything from anadrol before. I guess I wasnt running it high enough. Huge pumps and the weight feels so easy

There ya go!!! I have heard those exact words from over 20 people lol ...

“I didn’t feel a thing from Anadrol until I breached 100mg”

Now, not to get carried away because there is certainly a dose where increasing the dose won’t do much but increase the side effects, but 150mg is to 100mg, what 100 is to 75.
S
150mg puts me on aanother level of strength, anything after 150mg doesn’t do much though ... but if you choose to stay at 100 you’ll still love it compared to what you were using.

Glad things are looking up for ya!!!

I happened to find some left overs from the start of my cycle earlier this week and been using 50mg pre workout all week. I love anadrol workouts.

I found a bottle of orion Diandrol in my stash, 25mg dianabol and 25mg anadrol, started them today. I haven't heard a lot of reviews on this.

I found a bottle of orion Diandrol in my stash, 25mg dianabol and 25mg anadrol, started them today. I haven't heard a lot of reviews on this.

I have heard nothing but great things about it, the synergistic effects are supposedly incredible I have never met someone who took this and had anything bad to say... every user I know who has combined these (about 5-6 guys) have all gone back to it and used it time and time again.o

wever I have also never met anyone who took it at the low dose your taking, you will just get results of taking a normal dbol or normal anadrol dose from the doses your usoing, and the point isnt to take less and get the results of using more of just 1 of the drugs

We are discussing anadrol doses of 100-150 in this thread, so 25 is way way way too low even when combined with dbol. You are supposed to cut your anadrol dose in half and then cuz your dbol dose in half too, and instead of 1/2 + 1/2 =1, the results are more like 1/2 + 1/2 + 2, but your anadrol dose is like 1 / 8 of what we were talking about... and your dbol dose could be higher but thats fine as long as your anadrol dose is higher though. I dont think you will see very impressive results from 25 and 25. You may see results but it wont be the wow why have I never thought of this before" type of results I have seen in the past. In fact I am going to guess that using 25 dbol / 25 anadrol will give you worse results than if you used 50mg dbol, since dbol is so much stronger mg for mg and your not replacing it with enough anadrol, you cant replace it with an equal amount like your doing

75 - 100 androl with 30-60 dbol is what I have commonly seen

What you seem to be doing is trying to cut the doses very low and still achieve the same result since they work so well together and thats once way to look at it, but the other way to look at it isnt to get away with taking less and achieving the same results, but rather, to take a little less of each and achieve 5x better results than you would if you took each drug separately at a high dose. your better off taking 50 dbol than 25/25 bro sorry to say

@Magic I'm a whee bit confused here, in your first paragraph you say you've heard nothing but great results from this product and for the rest of your post you're saying the ratio's just won't work.:unsure:

First I'm not looking for "wow why have I never thought of this before". I don't even take orals normally but it was thrown in with an order a couple years ago so I figured meh, why not. Secondly I take steroids for the edge not for a trip to the moon. My entire life I relied solely on diet and training and we're talking 45 years of lifting. Steroids only came into the picture once I was in my late forties. I do low doses because as I mentioned I'm only looking for an edge. Along with the Dianadrol I'm taking 400 test and 300 deca, this for me is a full on cycle.

However, if I was looking for the wow factor I completely agree with your post. For big results you need to go big, no doubt about that.

Would you consider Anadrol like Tren in the way that you should probably save it til you’re a more experienced user? I’ve seen people say “where do you go from Tren?” does the same apply to Anadrol? I ask cos I’m looking into my third cycle and considering my options.

Would you consider Anadrol like Tren in the way that you should probably save it til you’re a more experienced user? I’ve seen people say “where do you go from Tren?” does the same apply to Anadrol? I ask cos I’m looking into my third cycle and considering my options.

Not in my opinion. For me dbol and drol are in the same category. Its just which ever you like best

Do most of you guys use it as a pre-work out? Only read studies on ED effects and also interested in how the consensus is more is better (100+) when everything I've read is diminished returns after 100

Do most of you guys use it as a pre-work out? Only read studies on ED effects and also interested in how the consensus is more is better (100+) when everything I've read is diminished returns after 100

I used preworkout. And it did exactly what it was supposed to. Started at 25mg, 2 hours preworkout. For 2 weeks. Upped to 50mg for another 3 weeks.

If you haven’t taken it before, start at 25mg and work up from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only use it preworkout now. When i use to run it daily, I would be really tired by week 3-4. Probably taxing my body too much. I think preworkout is almost as effective with much less damage to the body.

I only use it preworkout now. When i use to run it daily, I would be really tired by week 3-4. Probably taxing my body too much. I think preworkout is almost as effective with much less damage to the body.

If you're using it as a pre-workout, how long are you cycling it for?