Let's talk Anadrol

Grindtight

Trusted Member
Just looking to see who has used anadrol plunge,past or present.What were your likes dislikes etc.Dosage used?

Last edited:
Makes me very tired. I only made it 3 weeks. I will give it another shot at 75mg pre workout

It’s really great pre workout. Great pump and you get pretty swole.

I only took it on training days so 3 times a week but took 50.

Best mass builder I used in my life, but got so out of shape from the fast extra mass that walking made me feel like passing out from exhaustion lol

I find it to be the best oral for mass and strength gains. Usually start at 50mg and ramp it up to 100mg ED for six weeks maximum.

I find it to be the best oral for mass and strength gains. Usually start at 50mg and ramp it up to 100mg ED for six weeks maximum.
Is it really that hard on your liver.Maybe the warning it's a liver killer is a bit exaggerated.

I'm a fan of Anadrol. For me, it works better than DBOL. feel strong on it and no sides. @Cheapshot if you are having HB issues using it you should try a 1/2 tsp. of baking soda mixed in 4oz. of water. It is actually a good pre-workout drink and within 15 seconds or less your HB will be gone.

... but it taste like crap and might make you burp for hours (at least it’s better than heart burn)

Is it really that hard on your liver.Maybe the warning it's a liver killer is a bit exaggerated.
I’ve found it no worse than any oral besides Superdrol and Metribolone which are extremely harsh!
I always take a liver support such as Tudca, Nac, or Essentiale Forte and Liv-52 when running any oral

My favorite bulking oral. I may use other shit from time to time but anadrol and winstrol are the only ones i keep a steady stock of

Im a fan of anadrol. Use too much. Not high dose just long periods of time. Like mixing with dbol as pre workout too

incredible effects but the heart burn is way too much for me to handle. Anyone know if a PPI like Nexium will kill the heartburn?

Love anadrol for strength all lifts went way up, but damn that shit is toxic. Double down on NAC and TUDCA, 75mg and over gets to harsh on my the system. Apple cider vinegar for the heart burn....

Love anadrol for strength all lifts went way up, but damn that shit is toxic. Double down on NAC and TUDCA, 75mg and over gets to harsh on my the system. Apple cider vinegar for the heart burn....

We always hear how "toxic" orals are. Yet anadrol is given to old women in some treatments (breast cancer? I forget....) but the dosages were like 150mg over 6 months!

Is it possible we are a bit worried when it comes to this one?

100-150mg of good anadrol is the best oral available for adding muscle mass. Beats dbol tbol winstrol anavar, all of them, hands down.
Its my favorite oral. I usually start with 50 mg pre workout then amp it up to 100 . I never have gone higher havent had the need to .

Can’t do it...... It just kills my bp.

Like everything.... some are going to love it, some are gonna hate it and some are going to be meh about it.

Only way to know for yourself is to try it and see what it does for you