LePsyber will no longer have access to this sub forum

Taureau

Administrator
if it works LePsyber will no longer have access to this sub forum. He will however be able to view it just not post new threads or comment on existing ones.

I have done this to reduce the drama on my forum. He stepped over the line and needs a time out for now. I will decide how long that time out is.

So @LePsyber yes take this personal. It is meant to be personal. It takes a lot to piss me off. But you have done it. I did my best to work with you and work with others to get this bickering back and forth under control. Then you break the truce with that insane attempt to be funny. That is when you crossed the line. So this exclusion from this forum is in effect until such time as I see a big time attitude change in you. And if your shitty attitude continues you will be banned. You have run out of chances. Take this last change and change or you will be gone.

Oh and FYI when I message you its a darn good idea to message me back. Ignoring my personal message did not help your case lol

I’ve had ol’ light sabre on ignore for a while and I suggest others do the same. It’s just a simple click of the button. BTW I’ve never put another member on ignore before.
Same here, never had to do that before either....mind you, i've only been around these parts since 2014, not nearly as long as some of you guys.

June 28 and it seems like a long time
Any commutations for TDS Taureau?:)

Well,you are the boss.
Le Psyber being out of Wide Open.
I kinda feel sorry for him.:)
Trump Derangement Syndrome

Reactions: 3ml
so your suggesting I let him back in?
If he agrees to follow the rules.
He may have gotten the message.
Just asking.A month might be standard,no idea.
None of my business actually,I just feel sorry for him.
3ml may feel differently.
You have far more experience here,good with whatever you feel at this time.

If he agrees to follow the rules.
He may have gotten the message.
Just asking.A month might be standard,no idea.
None of my business actually,I just feel sorry for him.
3ml may feel differently.
You have far more experience here,good with whatever you feel at this time.

he has not asked. perhaps if he wants back he should ask and also explain how he would behave if let back in