LePsyber will no longer have access to this sub forum

Why?
He is still doing the same shit in the general chat just two days ago.
Tried to drag me back into it but i hit ignore instead.
Nothing has changed.

Reactions: 3ml
I need to pay more attention, I havnt noticed shit to be perfectly honest

I didn't notice at first either cause usually dont bother reading his crap.
He responded to a video i posted with some book long post for me to stop With my ridiculous views. Cant remember how it went cause didnt care enough. Finally tried out that ignore button.

I didn't notice at first either cause usually dont bother reading his crap.
He responded to a video i posted with some book long post for me to stop With my ridiculous views. Cant remember how it went cause didnt care enough. Finally tried out that ignore button.

Well, Bulls forum, lets see how this plays out LOL. My hope was that he would contribute more to the AAS part of this forum, even if that meant asking noob questions, but just getting more involved in the gear talk. Throw some pics up of the lab he's running, shit like that

You can tell that deranged prick is just frothing at the mouth to piss everyone off.
He is a complete piece of garbage and doesn’t nothing but piss people off.

this forum has been running well and not giving me a headache the way it is now
to have it change is not something that is just going to happen
asking for access does not mean anyone gets access

Yes the mood has been much better

Well, Bulls forum, lets see how this plays out LOL. My hope was that he would contribute more to the AAS part of this forum, even if that meant asking noob questions, but just getting more involved in the gear talk. Throw some pics up of the lab he's running, shit like that
I dont usually chime in on this sort of stuff but...

He doesnt comment on anything AAS or BB related, seems only interested in political garbage.. whether his views are right or not I dont care but this is predominantly an AAS/BB forum and logging in everyday to see the site clogged up with that shit is kinda frustrating... it's nice to have somewhere we can escape to and chat about anything other than what's plastered all over the press.

The past month or so since he started contributing it seems like it's been drama central around here.

The ignore button is a great function, if only I'd found it earlier. Lol.

I dont usually chime in on this sort of stuff but...

He doesnt comment on anything AAS or BB related, seems only interested in political garbage.. whether his views are right or not I dont care but this is predominantly an AAS/BB forum and logging in everyday to see the site clogged up with that shit is kinda frustrating... it's nice to have somewhere we can escape to and chat about anything other than what's plastered all over the press.

The past month or so since he started contributing it seems like it's been drama central around here.

The ignore button is a great function, if only I'd found it earlier. Lol.

Well said
Everytime I see one of his long winded nonsensical garbage posts my BP goes through the roof.
He is shortening my life span no doubt.

Holy crap been away for a while.. haven't been following last couple of weeks but what a bizarre situation. If it's personal problems of his I can understand how those can mess with your head, but why he keep doing the same thing expecting different result?