Jay cutler on cycles and doses

I heard this interview and several others floating around with Jay.

He sounds confused and changes numbers from interview to interview.
Said one needs to take time off if TRT.
If true TRT one does not need time off unless blasting and TRT, which is not trt.
I honestly do not believe him.
I believe as you guys mention it takes a lot less gear to maintain for AWHILE, like a year or so, but one will not maintain that long term.
I took two years off and first eight months were awesome, then slowly it faded. Did real trt and still got smaller over time.
But I went back on and within eight weeks I was getting huge again as the muscle cells are still there, just deflated unless pumped for a short while.

My avi pic is eight weeks in after three months off recently. Just prior I was 255 no gear. And flatter.I gained some chub, each leg is almost the size of my damn waist. Lol
280 lbs in avi. then I started my cut in December. With low gear again and just ramped up and shit is happening quick.
I personally believe Jay takes more than he says right now. As his numbers change around and he agrees to quickly with others numbers.
I totally AM a Jay fan, he is doing a good thing trying to convince folks low and responsible is the way to go. IMHO.
I to agree he changes numbers and says i don't recall ? Alot lol

Doesnt seem to remember how much parabolan he took "maybe 1 or 2 i quite recall"

My opinion: It’s exactly as mentioned here, they don’t want people to think their achiements were only possible thanks to the drugs they took.

A former friend I had who was in his 40s told me that I would not have achieved anything if I didn’t have my adhd meds. I got so angry because I never took meds regularly. I took them rarely for a couple of days every two months or three months. I felt like some motherfuckers don’t understand discipline so they wanna find some shit to say so they could justify being lazy and undisciplined. It really pissed me off because I’m naturally doped up and many people have their heads up their asses when it comes to achieving goals.

I know many of you probably see how some people look at you outside or at the gym and from the way they gaze at you, you can tell they want to be as big/strong or as athletic as you, but at the same time they wanna brush it off by saying “he’s juiced up or I’m all natty bro” to justify the fact that they don’t wanna work hard. I got asked if I was juicing when I was an athlete and it offended me. I wasn’t and had 3 creatine cycles done previously and had nutrition and lifting education. I got offended. I was 19-20 years of age.

Now I tell people that we live in such an advanced age, I’d be stupid not to take advantage of any available enhancement.

Some of us aren’t able to say “I don’t give a fuck” right away. Even if we’ve developed thick skin, there are some things that make people lose their shit and ruin their day. So the whole “acting dumb” defense mechanism is understandable.

P.S. Dorian Yates said “I can’t belive all the shit I was taking to achieve my goals” or something along the lines in an interview in recent years. He was talking about how he is all about health now.

My opinion: It’s exactly as mentioned here, they don’t want people to think their achiements were only possible thanks to the drugs they took.

A former friend I had who was in his 40s told me that I would not have achieved anything if I didn’t have my adhd meds. I got so angry because I never took meds regularly. I took them rarely for a couple of days every two months or three months. I felt like some motherfuckers don’t understand discipline so they wanna find some shit to say so they could justify being lazy and undisciplined. It really pissed me off because I’m naturally doped up and many people have their heads up their asses when it comes to achieving goals.

I know many of you probably see how some people look at you outside or at the gym and from the way they gaze at you, you can tell they want to be as big/strong or as athletic as you, but at the same time they wanna brush it off by saying “he’s juiced up or I’m all natty bro” to justify the fact that they don’t wanna work hard. I got asked if I was juicing when I was an athlete and it offended me. I wasn’t and had 3 creatine cycles done previously and had nutrition and lifting education. I got offended. I was 19-20 years of age.

Now I tell people that we live in such an advanced age, I’d be stupid not to take advantage of any available enhancement.

Some of us aren’t able to say “I don’t give a fuck” right away. Even if we’ve developed thick skin, there are some things that make people lose their shit and ruin their day. So the whole “acting dumb” defense mechanism is understandable.

P.S. Dorian Yates said “I can’t belive all the shit I was taking to achieve my goals” or something along the lines in an interview in recent years. He was talking about how he is all about health now.
I think a lot of people (who are often jealous) like to attribute people's success to one thing or another, could be anything really. But is acting dumb about something really helping anything? I mean look at this thread, its full of people that are intelligent enough to call out the bullshit. These guys just end up losing credibility and trust, then you get people that are super open and honest like Bostin Loyd that do reckless things and people follow that instead.

Personally I don't entertain characters that choose to be to behave in that manner, probably why I'm somewhat of a loner lol, oh well its more peaceful this way.

He did not build his physique off 500 Test/600EQ. He maintained his Olympia level physique at this dosage when bulking.

Parabolin/Tren are pretty well the same damn thing LoL...

Isn’t it kind of a deca/tren thing from my understanding it’s nandrolone tren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know many of you probably see how some people look at you outside or at the gym and from the way they gaze at you, you can tell they want to be as big/strong or as athletic as you, but at the same time they wanna brush it off by saying “he’s juiced up or I’m all natty bro” to justify the fact that they don’t wanna work hard.
lol, I hear all the time
"When I was young I was ripped also but maybe bigger than you"
And these fat fucks you know trained for 6 months and in their minds thought they were more than what they were. I don't say anything (well because they are customers) but I'm thinking, we are the same age, how come you don't look like that now, but I do? So I look like you did at 20, lol.
I'm not big enough to get the juice comments, or just under the line so people don't say it.
Bodybuilding isn't just hard work, its a grind. You have to be a certain type of person to do the same shit day in and out for years to achieve the goal.