Jay cutler on cycles and doses

Decent interview with cutler being open about what he actually ran. Sounds like he would fit in great here. I am sorry this is a Doucette interview...

Was a good interview, greg didnt talk much lol. Except that one part where greg was trying to talk over him like greg does

I really do not believe there running 650ng/dl to 800 now, and them still being the size they are, sounds like bullshit to me. Even if they still did 1 cycle a year, at those numbers i couldn't imagine holding the muscle on. Maybe 900 to 1100 being consistent, so frequent pinning to keep 900 1100 all week long. And doing blood work twice a year but randomly pinning, hear and there he says i think you cant really go by what he is saying there because honestly thats not accurate.

I think coming off once a year or every 2 years could be beneficial, as cutler said.

Im kinda more amazed that cutler really didnt have alot of experience with what he took, he just kinda said he took it lol 😆 and his trainer didnt ask questions etc, maybe i missed something but it sounded like that.

I do agree i think guys are taking way to fucking much gear right now, and not coming off as they should.

You see that recent vid of seth Seth Feroce , where he said he is only on 250 test and a bit of gh now lolol yeh ok seth keep tellin your self that lol.

Was a good interview, greg didnt talk much lol. Except that one part where greg was trying to talk over him like greg does

I really do not believe there running 650ng/dl to 800 now, and them still being the size they are, sounds like bullshit to me. Even if they still did 1 cycle a year, at those numbers i couldn't imagine holding the muscle on. Maybe 900 to 1100 being consistent, so frequent pinning to keep 900 1100 all week long. And doing blood work twice a year but randomly pinning, hear and there he says i think you cant really go by what he is saying there because honestly thats not accurate.

I think coming off once a year or every 2 years could be beneficial, as cutler said.

Im kinda more amazed that cutler really didnt have alot of experience with what he took, he just kinda said he took it lol 😆 and his trainer didnt ask questions etc, maybe i missed something but it sounded like that.

I do agree i think guys are taking way to fucking much gear right now, and not coming off as they should.

You see that recent vid of seth Seth Feroce , where he said he is only on 250 test and a bit of gh now lolol yeh ok seth keep tellin your self that lol.
You need faar less gear, food and training to keep muscle than to build it. Particularly when you've gotten yers worth of hyperplasia via your hgh, tren and igf1 use like Seth and cutler have.

To me it was a good interview but just another example of how these guys didn't get to be Mr Olympia by their drug knowledge. Just like all of Ronnies cringe worthy interviews about gear

I believe it, after you have had that much muscle for years it really doesn't take much. Obviously you wont keep it all. Im starting to see it myself, I have really only ran trt for the last year and a half and it seems like I look about the same, especially pumped up. Stan efferding only runs 175mg a week now and hes still huge.

I heard this interview and several others floating around with Jay.

He sounds confused and changes numbers from interview to interview.
Said one needs to take time off if TRT.
If true TRT one does not need time off unless blasting and TRT, which is not trt.
I honestly do not believe him.
I believe as you guys mention it takes a lot less gear to maintain for AWHILE, like a year or so, but one will not maintain that long term.
I took two years off and first eight months were awesome, then slowly it faded. Did real trt and still got smaller over time.
But I went back on and within eight weeks I was getting huge again as the muscle cells are still there, just deflated unless pumped for a short while.

My avi pic is eight weeks in after three months off recently. Just prior I was 255 no gear. And flatter.I gained some chub, each leg is almost the size of my damn waist. Lol
280 lbs in avi. then I started my cut in December. With low gear again and just ramped up and shit is happening quick.
I personally believe Jay takes more than he says right now. As his numbers change around and he agrees to quickly with others numbers.
I totally AM a Jay fan, he is doing a good thing trying to convince folks low and responsible is the way to go. IMHO.

I heard this interview and several others floating around with Jay.

He sounds confused and changes numbers from interview to interview.
Said one needs to take time off if TRT.
If true TRT one does not need time off unless blasting and TRT, which is not trt.
I honestly do not believe him.
I believe as you guys mention it takes a lot less gear to maintain for AWHILE, like a year or so, but one will not maintain that long term.
I took two years off and first eight months were awesome, then slowly it faded. Did real trt and still got smaller over time.
But I went back on and within eight weeks I was getting huge again as the muscle cells are still there, just deflated unless pumped for a short while.

My avi pic is eight weeks in after three months off recently. Just prior I was 255 no gear. And flatter.I gained some chub, each leg is almost the size of my damn waist. Lol
280 lbs in avi. then I started my cut in December. With low gear again and just ramped up and shit is happening quick.
I personally believe Jay takes more than he says right now. As his numbers change around and he agrees to quickly with others numbers.
I totally AM a Jay fan, he is doing a good thing trying to convince folks low and responsible is the way to go. IMHO.
couldn’t agree more bro 👍

I really dont think it matters the amount lol.

It was probably extremely high doses at some point

i was at a seminar with ben pak over 10 years ago and he mentioned a typical off season cycle for him looked like

1500mg test
600mg deca
50mg drol or dbol. Can’t remember which one
20mg winstrol
20mg var

8 iu of gh and slin pre and post workout 10iu

Everything pharma grade

I also have a buddy the use to compete that has used up to 30ius of pharma gh daily.

He said the results were not different from using 8

Use as much as you feel you need or your body can handle.

He also could have probably lifted heavier or ate more protein but those things weren’t necessary.

So same can be said for the drugs to

I really dont think it matters the amount lol.

It was probably extremely high doses at some point

i was at a seminar with ben pak over 10 years ago and he mentioned a typical off season cycle for him looked like

1500mg test
600mg deca
50mg drol or dbol. Can’t remember which one
20mg winstrol
20mg var

8 iu of gh and slin pre and post workout 10iu

Everything pharma grade

I also have a buddy the use to compete that has used up to 30ius of pharma gh daily.

He said the results were not different from using 8

Use as much as you feel you need or your body can handle.

He also could have probably lifted heavier or ate more protein but those things weren’t necessary.

So same can be said for the drugs to
I always liked Ben, seems like a straight shooter, also super intelligent, I listen to a lot of podcasts that he guests on, super knowledgable guy for sure

I always liked Ben, seems like a straight shooter, also super intelligent, I listen to a lot of podcasts that he guests on, super knowledgable guy for sure
Ya it was a good seminar. Just after he turned pro and it was a small group of us

My first thought was why elect to give this interview to that twerp? Aside from that, I’ve heard both Dorian and Luke Sandoe say decades apart that their training partners used the same or more gear than they did and looked nothing like them. It seems that some folks are just genetically superior and a little goes a long way.
Also not surprised that he wasn’t as thorough and meticulous as Dorian with his gear use. It seems widespread over many sports that the majority of gifted athletes couldn’t tell you why they excelled at anything they tried - they just could.

I usually stray away from watching these videos because like many of you guys have noticed they jump around on what the did, and act like it wasn't important for them to know or remember what they did for that matter, which I think is complete bullshit. Always trying to sugar coat things and say how little drugs they've done has been the game of the pros from the time drugs first came on the scene. Everyone wants to be seen as this superior hard working genetic freak that "really didn't need drugs".

That being said, I really don't understand the logic of these guys saying "we came off, we didn't bridge or cruise etc" criticize everyone who does, but then ends up on TRT/HRT later on in life anyways. If you listen to Palumbo who is very close with Chris Aceto, he talks about coming off for 6-8 weeks, using clomid, nolva and hcg IMO they're doing a bridge right there. With the grams of shit these guys ran, are we supposed to think they ever took the time to let everything clear then do a proper PCT, then actually be natural?

For what its worth I think a real cruise dose is a TRT dose(125-200mg). So by their logic, a TRT/cruise dose is unhealthy when you're 20 something, but healthy when you're 50. 😑 Blows my mind.

He did not build his physique off 500 Test/600EQ. He maintained his Olympia level physique at this dosage when bulking.

Parabolin/Tren are pretty well the same damn thing LoL...

I too agree genetics, including how you respond to AAS, are king in this game. I've been stunned by how a few of the best ever, or any elite really, seem to know very little about how the drugs all work. Then it occurred to me that it's also very possible these guys are pretending to be clueless because if they publicly show intimate knowledge they think people may give credit to the drugs instead of themselves.

Fouad is one example that comes to mind. I've seen times where he discusses it with the apparent understanding of a 5 year old but then other times where he display deeper knowledge of some of the intricacies. How can you go from "Testosto what?" to a technical description and opinion of a comparison of how Deca reacts in the AR receptor as compared to Test?

More then anything Im shocked at how little these guys seem to know. They dont talk in doseage. They talk in amps and pills. Oh i took 2 amps and 5 pills..lol.. well that means nothing. Were they 100mcg of clen each? Or 25..lol
In arnolds book they were taking a handful of dbol not even counting how many. That or they are really just playing dumb.

Last edited:
More then anything Im shocked at how little these guys seem to know. They dont talk in doseage. They talk in amps and pills. Oh i took 2 amps and 5 pills..lol.. well that means nothing. Were they 100mcg of clen each? Or 25..lol
In arnolds book they were taking a handful of dbol not even counting how many. That or they are really just playing dumb.
I mean these guys are OBSESSIVE about food, training, sleep and all the rest of it. Talk about logging things, taking pictures you name it, yet they don't know what they took? They have to be playing dumb.

Agree . Good points here. And as we all know genetic are the factor.

I don’t mind speaking about the fact I’m blessed in that regard. I take rediculous low doses and I make serious changes quickly with minor adjustments. I have buddies that look the same month after month.
They freak out when we see each other after I start working hard or making a goal etc.
I can admit it takes small effort on my part and I am lucky.
I’d like to say I work harder and know more than others.
Fact is I don’t, nor do many of these folks.
I was told I had genetics to be top in with top guys in NA by Dante, John meadows and Phil Hernon. They always claimed this and always were excited to get my pics.
Lol
I have very few pics of myself and I am not trying to come across as bragging. It’s facts. I can be lazier than some and eat off etc and that’s not a brag. I’d rather claim I work harder.
This also comes with great bloodwork and no estro sides on cycle. That is all genetics.
I don’t take it for granted though.
Jay has extremely great genes.