Innovagen order

Canadianbeaut

Trusted Member
Hey guys, just got an order in the mail last week, been meaning to post it as it’s a drooler for sure!!!
I have to say the service was top notch boys. The packaging was professional and totally totally discreet, safely well packaged I love the way my source packs my orders. So this load is as follows:
6-test supreme 500
6- MENT
6- delta-1 plex (DHB)
4-tren ace
4-deca
3- masteron prop
2- mk677
1-tamox
1-etizolam
1-aromasin
1-dbol
1- anadrol

three thumbs up boys

Attachments

• 39E96670-8AA4-460F-87A7-149146BF0197.jpeg
    39E96670-8AA4-460F-87A7-149146BF0197.jpeg
    434.2 KB · Views: 87
They’ve always had some of the coolest product presentation around. I have some test supreme on the way as well, very cool product.

Got this in April but unfortunately the PIP killed me, stiff as a board and so sore. Got chills and sweats. Maybe I cannot tolerate propionate ester? It was NPP and Test ace.
Even the aqueous Mesterolone Cyp hurt like crazy 😔
Ive had good times with some of their LGD3303 though!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200314-132543_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20200314-132543_Photos.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 40
I've used a bunch of there stuff.. test prop, tren ace, mk677, and masterone.
The wife uses there primo.
Always been top notch stuff.
I just wish they used 10ml viles.. but if that's my only complaint, I'd say they are doing very well!
100% GTG
Enjoy your cycle!!

Got this in April but unfortunately the PIP killed me, stiff as a board and so sore. Got chills and sweats. Maybe I cannot tolerate propionate ester? It was NPP and Test ace.
Even the aqueous Mesterolone Cyp hurt like crazy 😔
Ive had good times with some of their LGD3303 though!
I runned Inno for a long time !! Pip started to be more and more present these last 3 years ! Decided to switch ? Pip was intolerable plus sick sides from that insanabol!!! Experienced inside body burns !!

I runned Inno for a long time !! Pip started to be more and more present these last 3 years ! Decided to switch ? Pip was intolerable plus sick sides from that insanabol!!! Experienced inside body burns !!
This is not the first time I have heard this, specifically regarding their Primo.

Wh
Which products were giving you the PIP or was is all of the Inno products you were using.

Wh

Which products were giving you the PIP or was is all of the Inno products you were using.
Mostly all their testosterone gave me pretty bad pip!! Decided to drop them cause of that !! Two years ago me and my gym partner gave that insanabol another try !! Ran a few bottles with terrible pip ! The last injection wich made me toss it all up in the trash was pretty nasty ! I was sitting on the bowl and shoot up a ml of that insanabol in my delt , seconds later my right feet and toes started burning like hell ! About two seconds after that i exploded in shit !!!!!!!! Man i barely had the time to lift to covered up!! Fuck it man im done with them!!!!!!

Mostly all their testosterone gave me pretty bad pip!! Decided to drop them cause of that !! Two years ago me and my gym partner gave that insanabol another try !! Ran a few bottles with terrible pip ! The last injection wich made me toss it all up in the trash was pretty nasty ! I was sitting on the bowl and shoot up a ml of that insanabol in my delt , seconds later my right feet and toes started burning like hell ! About two seconds after that i exploded in shit !!!!!!!! Man i barely had the time to lift to covered up!! Fuck it man im done with them!!!!!!
What did the rep say?

Thats Unfortunate I wonder why that happens I heard so many speak so highly of the company. Sucks always rolling the dice ordering and then you gotta re sell it - usually for less too. Thats what happens to me.
"Thats life!"- Frank Sinatra hahaha

I used there test prop - tren ace and masteron that I bought last year. Absolutely no pip
I wonder if this is something from newer batches?