Humatropen

Guess I am an idiot. Gold star for Joey.
Dude ur not an idiot relax lol. This place isn’t supposed to be a place where we take shots at eachother this is where we come to bounce ideas off eachother and honestly there’s so much I don’t know that I learn from other guys here regularly. Stick around and PM me if you ever have any issues my friend.

One poster hear may not want to hear this so if you suspect that is you then don't read any further.

Not commenting on the source or the particular product being discussed hear in any way either but something I feel should be mentioned ,

Judging whether a product is legit or not based on a smell is not a good idea. Falls into the same quality of proof as judging by side effects ie "this shit is legit, my wrists are sore". Use of critical thinking is prudent.

One poster hear may not want to hear this so if you suspect that is you then don't read any further.

Not commenting on the source or the particular product being discussed hear in any way either but something I feel should be mentioned ,

Judging whether a product is legit or not based on a smell is not a good idea. Falls into the same quality of proof as judging by side effects ie "this shit is legit, my wrists are sore". Use of critical thinking is prudent.
Of course not basing the legitimacy of a product particularly by the smell. But in my experience tren always has this certain smell, I’m new to GH but , does it smell similar to HCG? You can tell if u have fake product if it’s HCG instead by pissing on a pregnancy test ; obviously the only other way is to have it tested

@gondar1 yeah I suppose just getting excited because of a certain smell I certainly shouldn’t base my confirmation of product legitimacy

Of course not basing the legitimacy of a product particularly by the smell. But in my experience tren always has this certain smell, I’m new to GH but , does it smell similar to HCG? You can tell if u have fake product if it’s HCG instead by pissing on a pregnancy test ; obviously the only other way is to have it tested

Hmm, one thing caught my interest hear. I've never really looked into this to know anything about the accuracy or legitimacy of it but It's long been the lore that you can test hcg by using a pregnancy test. Seems to make sense to me.

I have a question though.

For sure a woman can piss on one but I wonder if that would work for a man? Like I wonder if the urine level gets high enough or what dose you'd have to use to get it high enough? I only ask because I've never tried either way but in my mind I've always pictured it as guys squirting a drop onto the test from a syringe.

To be honest I was unaware that it had a distinct smell prior to purchasing it. It's smells almost like paint actually. if anyone knows why I would be interested to know the answer. I have never noticed any smell from other peptides but to be honest I wasn't looking for one, this is pretty strong.

Besides the tight fingers / wrists and transient elbow nerve issues I have also noticed the other usual side effects like finger nails growing a bit faster and skin is a bit shiny/glossy and more smooth...plus my weight has been hovering around the same spot but my waist size is going down but I am also taking Test/Tren/DHB and I have been following a new diet from @Funnyman which has been great, highly recommend his services for anyone that is trying to tighten up their diet...so it's hard to tell how much influence the GH has had on all this but things are working as they should be.

Hmm, one thing caught my interest hear. I've never really looked into this to know anything about the accuracy or legitimacy of it but It's long been the lore that you can test hcg by using a pregnancy test. Seems to make sense to me.

I have a question though.

For sure a woman can piss on one but I wonder if that would work for a man? Like I wonder if the urine level gets high enough or what dose you'd have to use to get it high enough? I only ask because I've never tried either way but in my mind I've always pictured it as guys squirting a drop onto the test from a syringe.
I have one that you piss in a little bowl and let the test strip sit in it for like 5-10 sec. It should be sensitive enough to work but I haven't tried it with actual HCG yet to know for sure if it works.

I have one that you piss in a little bowl and let the test strip sit in it for like 5-10 sec. It should be sensitive enough to work but I haven't tried it with actual HCG yet to know for sure if it works.

Cool, please post if you do try it.

Cool, please post if you do try it.
I have only used them once and the test was negative.

I had a strange situation about 2 months ago where I got a BAD gyno flare up (lump about the size of a $2 coin on my left side) after using a vial of Opti GH from a new 120iu kit (I used the whole 12iu vial in 2 shots within 24hrs so I could assess the side effects which I was expecting numb hands etc and then all of a sudden I had an out of control gyno flare up which I would expect with having taken a whole vial of HCG).

I had to pull the plug on my cycle (Test/Tren/DHB) for a couple weeks and crash my estrogen to get the gyno situation resolved. After the lump disappeared (shrunk to nothing over 2 weeks) I slowly restarted my cycle (keeping my E low with pretty aggressive Aromasin use and prolactin low with Caber). It hasn't returned since luckily.

I don't know what the cause was (I had increased the Tren from 200mg/w to 400mg/w so maybe that set it off? I am sensitive to prolactin induced gyno but I always run the caber high (1-2mg/w). Maybe that in combination with the 12iu GH? I don't know) it was strange that it happened right after taking the Opti GH (which tested negative for HCG on another vial in the same kit when I started GH again a few weeks after starting the gear) but like I said I haven't done a control with normal HCG to see if it tests positive. I will post the results if I do the test after HCG.

My previous experience with Opti 120iu GH was great so this came totally out of left field.

I have only used them once and the test was negative.

I had a strange situation about 2 months ago where I got a BAD gyno flare up (lump about the size of a $2 coin on my left side) after using a vial of Opti GH from a new 120iu kit (I used the whole 12iu vial in 2 shots within 24hrs so I could assess the side effects which I was expecting numb hands etc and then all of a sudden I had an out of control gyno flare up which I would expect with having taken a whole vial of HCG).

I had to pull the plug on my cycle (Test/Tren/DHB) for a couple weeks and crash my estrogen to get the gyno situation resolved. After the lump disappeared (shrunk to nothing over 2 weeks) I slowly restarted my cycle (keeping my E low with pretty aggressive Aromasin use and prolactin low with Caber). It hasn't returned since luckily.

I don't know what the cause was (I had increased the Tren from 200mg/w to 400mg/w so maybe that set it off? I am sensitive to prolactin induced gyno but I always run the caber high (1-2mg/w). Maybe that in combination with the 12iu GH? I don't know) it was strange that it happened right after taking the Opti GH (which tested negative for HCG on another vial in the same kit when I started GH again a few weeks after starting the gear) but like I said I haven't done a control with normal HCG to see if it tests positive. I will post the results if I do the test after HCG.

My previous experience with Opti 120iu GH was great so this came totally out of left field.
There is something to that I'm sure, but I don't know what. Same thing happened to me when I tried MK, but never did happen with GH. I'd have to look up what GH dose I used, it was years ago but probably 2iu ish. MK was 25/day, gyno popped at around a week iirc. I slammed it with everything but it stayed around for about 6 months. Actually not everything, I had not discovered Ralox at that point in time.
Pretty disappointing because GH had become out of my budget and I was hoping MK was a god send solution.

The MK incident could have happened for a bunch of reasons including possibly shit fake product but the source was solid and I never saw a review with the same result plus no one commented when I posted about it. Keep in mind that I'm crazy gyno sensitive too.

There is something to that I'm sure, but I don't know what. Same thing happened to me when I tried MK, but never did happen with GH. I'd have to look up what GH dose I used, it was years ago but probably 2iu ish. MK was 25/day, gyno popped at around a week iirc. I slammed it with everything but it stayed around for about 6 months. Actually not everything, I had not discovered Ralox at that point in time.
Pretty disappointing because GH had become out of my budget and I was hoping MK was a god send solution.

The MK incident could have happened for a bunch of reasons including possibly shit fake product but the source was solid and I never saw a review with the same result plus no one commented when I posted about it. Keep in mind that I'm crazy gyno sensitive too.

Interesting to hear... last year I had an encounter with MK (and it wasn’t my first time using it) at 20/day I believe and had a gyno flare up for the first time in my life. I went off of it and started again 2 months later and same thing. I chalked it up to being a fake.

I do recall reading somewhere about rare prolactin issues related to it. That being said, I’ve used a different source since then with no issue.