How We Win against woke

I'm pretty sure you can insure a motorcycle in SK for a single month if you choose
I believe so as well, i lived there for a couple years, i just cannot recall, i do remember it was cheaper than BC by a long shot at the time..

I lived in Ontario and forget now, but in the other provinces you mentioned we sure can..., BUT in Ontario i may be mistaken , i thought you can insure during summer and remove for the winter if i am not mistaken, i am only talking about MB to BC, all provinces here we can get short stints....For road permits.

Its better in provinces that have private insurances. I get separate road insurance permit and third party liabilities in one policy
and theft, vandalism, theft and fire in another policy.
They are trying to persuade me to move back to ONT, nope, no way at this time....Too much bs there for taxes, insurance and the like...West and proud....
The latter is cheaper and for the year. The former is smnall duartions i choose..

I am confused, so you still insure for the year then, just pay $100 for the other months but can't ride it insured?

So maybe you might save lets say $100 for the year but can only drive for the 3 months insured?
It's confusing

If I keep regular insurance they will balance the full premium over a year. If you're not on a regular yearly they will heavily load the summer months. The winter months is equal to just paying for fire and theft, so why would you just do the summer months?

Last year I didn't do it just because I forgot to renew, then I just went so long without riding.

It's confusing

If I keep regular insurance they will balance the full premium over a year. If you're not on a regular yearly they will heavily load the summer months. The winter months is equal to just paying for fire and theft, so why would you just do the summer months?

Last year I didn't do it just because I forgot to renew, then I just went so long without riding.
I have insured without collision. And I know it seems crazy, but in the back of my mind I know if I crash my bike then I will not be covered and maybe subconsciously I am more careful because of that. My insurance is only $600ish a year on a 1250 cc bike.

I lived in Ontario and forget now, but in the other provinces you mentioned we sure can..., BUT in Ontario i may be mistaken , i thought you can insure during summer and remove for the winter if i am not mistaken, i am only talking about MB to BC, all provinces here we can get short stints....For road permits.

Its better in provinces that have private insurances. I get separate road insurance permit and third party liabilities in one policy
and theft, vandalism, theft and fire in another policy.
They are trying to persuade me to move back to ONT, nope, no way at this time....Too much bs there for taxes, insurance and the like...West and proud....
The latter is cheaper and for the year. The former is smnall duartions i choose..
I know in BC in the 90’s you could do 6 months. I could have sworn in Alberta I was told that it pretty much wouldn’t be cheaper and to insure for a year. Then I never checked again, just assumed.

I asked when insuring here and was told no, lol.

Ontario is ok if you are in southern ontario where you get another 2 months of summer, only if you can make the same amount.
I could make the same anywhere I lived so living somewhere warmer was a no brainer for me. Mind you my wife is from here and I figured since I find my family annoying and she loves hers, might as well move her back home.

Only thing I miss from out west is the no bullshit attitude.

I have insured without collision. And I know it seems crazy, but in the back of my mind I know if I crash my bike then I will not be covered and maybe subconsciously I am more careful because of that. My insurance is only $600ish a year on a 1250 cc bike.
can't do that here. My bike insurance is more than my truck, and the personal liability is a big factor. It's fucked cause if you insure a scooter it's like $400 a year, and you don't need a license. People on scooters have no clue and are dumb as fuck for the most part.

can't do that here. My bike insurance is more than my truck, and the personal liability is a big factor. It's fucked cause if you insure a scooter it's like $400 a year, and you don't need a license. People on scooters have no clue and are dumb as fuck for the most part.
Oh I have liability, just not collision (coverage to fix my bike if I fuck up). I am still covered if I am at fault and they get their vehicle fixed. Just I have to pay to fix my own if its my fault.

With collision was $1100 and my truck is a bit more than 800 full coverage. So same boat as you.