How to train on cycle?

I absolutely agree that everyone should train natty for a while before opening the anabolic door which is very hard to shut, and for many, ruins training naturally forever. But let's be honest... Who here has come close to achieving their natural peak before doing their first cycle? I sure as hell didn't. Nor did most people I know.
Yea I agree I never waited to long myself . Never to my natural capabilities anyways . But like stated above once ur on the merry go round its very hard to train and stay natty again ... The only time I really seen it is when someone doesn't do they're own shots and there guy moves on ect . Like the late rich piana used to say may he rest in peace . If your not man enough to pin ur ass then ur not equipped enough to do steriods . Maybe not those exact words but he got the point across

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

If you couldnt' grow before using gear, don't even try gear. Figure out how to grow without gear first. Then when you try gear, do the exact same thing that was working before using gear.

Too many ppl ramp up their programs on a cycle to the point of sheer insanity. IT is possible to over train on a cycle!!

How long you been lifting, bro?As for training on cycle, vs off, my training program doesn’t really change. What does change is my volume, and the weights I’m pushing. With that said, either one would be fine. My advice, If you’re new to this, keep training natty for a while. Not to get optimum gains, but to strengthen them tendons/ligaments.

I know it’s an old thread,
but on cycle since I don’t really get sore, I’ll hit it harder to try and get sore. Well because I can recover faster.
on 125 mg a week, I usually only do 8 sets.