Taureau

Administrator

Let me just say in my humble opinion this kid is a kid and to young to be doing steroids
I have never used a band aid in my life. I do not even own a band aid
I inject and pull that sucker out. I do not leave it in like he did
I have never done that air bubble thing he did
Again in my opinion there is no need to aspirate

I'm not even going to watch it!
Mine goes in my glute. Right side Friday left side Tuesday.
22g, pull the syringe, push air into vial to displace, draw, switch to 25g, push out air, stab in ass, inject, pull out. Haha.
Sometimes it's butter, sometimes it's a bitch. But I've never used a bandaid or left it there. Bandaids kind of a pussy move, enit?

WTF? If you aren’t old enough yet to shave, you have no business using anabolics. Everybody wants a shortcut before putting any work in...

That is no kid. I know it looks like a teenage boy but it is a woman. She could be in her twenties. I’ve seen plenty of Justin Bieber lookalikes about town only to realize that it’s actually a lesbian. At the start of this it says “for my FtM Brothers” (female to male) it’s a woman taking testosterone to transition into a man. Not a teenage boy trying to be a bodybuilder.

The video is from a trans site female to men. This is a person transitioning from a girl to a guy.

That is no kid. I know it looks like a teenage boy but it is a woman. She could be in her twenties. I’ve seen plenty of Justin Bieber lookalikes about town only to realize that it’s actually a lesbian. At the start of this it says “for my FtM Brothers” (female to male) it’s a woman taking testosterone to transition into a man. Not a teenage boy trying to be a bodybuilder.

Boy do I feel stupid. No not really.

I don't know how some of you use 25g pins. I have to squeeze like hell to get the oil through. My hand shaking call over the samn place.

I'm using 20's now. Glides like butter.