Have you Noticed - A lot of people I know that do PED's have anxiety disorder?

Hah, yeah, I’m probably one of the most laid back people I know... add weed and I’m an anxious mess. No thanks.
If I smoke weed I get legit panic attacks... I become so anxious and insecure.. stressed. I need to lay down and be alone!!
Definitely not for me

I find that everyone is on meds these days, and everyone seems really open to talk about it, almost as if they're bragging about it.

I have had bad social anxiety since I was a kid. I never took anything for it ever, I never knew I could, I figured it was normal. I just told myself not to be a bitch and get through it. I get anxiety anywhere there are people in general, when I was in school, going to a mall, working out in gym, anything really. Parties or social events are really bad, the walls close in and i get dizzy sometimes. I dread it, but I still do it.

Weed makes it worse for sure. I prefer being on gear, Tren in particular. I'm just as anxious, but less fucks are given and I'm enjoying the other effects so it takes my mind off it.

I tried various anti anxiety meds before, but I dont like them. I prefer to know who and what I am, it keeps me in check and non-delusional about myself.
--
Edit to add that Mast seems to help my anxiety too. And I rambled on a bit so I cleaned that up

Last edited:
I have had some anxiety in the past but have been taking some magnesium and it is totally gone, its like i've done a total 180.

I just started to experience this lately. I have been using PED's for about 15 months. I recently increased my test (3 weeks) as I am on a stand alone test cycle and anxiety has been noticeable higher. It is interesting since it when i added Test E. When using Test Prop no anxiety.

Thoughts or experiences?

A good start and a technique I ask people to use in 'emergency' situations. I like to expand upon this basic breathing technique by adding Ibuki breathing and bio-feedback breathing.
Any links or simple explanation of a sort on those before I go to google? I find that one I posted works really well but it takes some guts to apply it when I'm already feeling tense or heart attackish. Always had an interest in getting a better handle on breathing techniques but other than breath counting meditation have not really pursued it. I do know about Ibuki but I'd guess there are different forms?

Any links or simple explanation of a sort on those before I go to google? I find that one I posted works really well but it takes some guts to apply it when I'm already feeling tense or heart attackish. Always had an interest in getting a better handle on breathing techniques but other than breath counting meditation have not really pursued it. I do know about Ibuki but I'd guess there are different forms?

The other breathing I use often is biofeedback. A very uncomplicated version. This is when you are sitting or lying down, you focus on each muscle group separately. Usually you start at the toes with a breath in and tighten the muscles that contract the toes for a short count of maybe 2 -5. You don't want to be breathless. You next move to the foot/ankle and do the same thing. Once again a contraction of the muscles and a short breath. You do this for as many muscle groups as you have time for if you are in a situation that has arisen during the day. You work from your toes to foot to calve etc. until you get to your face. In public you may not want to grimace. You can get into the habit of doing this at night prior to sleep. This will give you practice which will enable you to utilize the skill at any time during the day as need be. Just a couple of muscle groups may do the trick of getting you to relax.

The inverse is true as well from my experience. Many people with anxiety wind up being asked to exercise to help with the symptoms, and some go to the gym. Some go for walks. Initially, the exercise prescription works wonders, and anxiety is forgotten. Some people graduate to be hardcore trainers and take some enhancers, and with some folk, these trigger a rebound of anxiety.
@Sorbate, your post and experience are right on with the two compounds of Tren and EQ. Did you notice anything with Deca? There is literature out there to support anxiety and Deca, but I'm too lazy to look for it.
I wax crazy on deca as well, got paranoid and jealous. But imo I think it is more the effect prolactin has on me. Now I didn’t take caber steady enough, or maybe not enough to control the prolactin to see if that was the issue.
Yeah, I went to use 200 mg a week and didn’t like the way I started to feel.

See I never trained because I had anxiety, or was insecure or anything like that. Truthfully I started to train to pick up woman. I’m short and needed an advantage. It worked really well.
Honestly though, as I was getting larger and people actually would stare at me, especially my arms, I am started to feel self conscious about it. Like maybe I’m not perfect enough. But one say I thought, fuck, I’m in better shape than almost every guy my age, fuck it, stop thinking about it. I’m pretty self aware, they say a person can’t change, but I have grown immensely over the years. I have improved in some areas and got worse in others, lol.

Hah, yeah, I’m probably one of the most laid back people I know... add weed and I’m an anxious mess. No thanks.
I don’t smoke weed normally, but I still remember my first time, I got so paranoid. We were smoking it in a field, then once I was stoned, for some reason the street lights made me think that the cops were coming with their lights on, I was freaking about the cops coming , over and over.
These two stoner chicks we got the weed from (Tinner and Tupper) were telling me to calm down, was it my first time or something.
Well second time, but I only got pretend high off the oragano the first time, lol.
It makes my wife paranoid as hell.
I stopped smoking it because long term use made me as dumb as a post and super lazy. Even now, buddy of mine gave me some thc oil, so I took it, got high, was running around the house, all hyper as hell, wanting to party, but everyone was asleep on the couch or in bed, lol.

So that time is over for me, it’s only fun if you have friends.

I just started to experience this lately. I have been using PED's for about 15 months. I recently increased my test (3 weeks) as I am on a stand alone test cycle and anxiety has been noticeable higher. It is interesting since it when i added Test E. When using Test Prop no anxiety.

Thoughts or experiences?
Test e is around longer at a higher level. But some of your anxiety may just be a bit from being more aware from the heightened senses the test gives you. After a while you’ll get used to it. I did.

This is something that tends to be too common amongst bodybuilders. I think it has to do with a few things.

1. Its pre existing. A ot of people get into bodybuilding due to insecurities and not just physical ones.

2. The use of heavily androgenic compounds like Tren. Whether you can handle them or not they are exremely taxing on ones brain.

3. The overdosing of AIs. Its too common. Too much of these can most certainly cause anxiety.

4. Cycling on and off. Theres no way your brain has a fucking clue how to function when when go from massive increases in hormone level to basically nothing if one comes completely off.

I think if people were to just stick to low dose cycles, avoid Tren, pull way back on the AIs and stop doing these massive cycles followed by coming off the issue of anxiety would he kept to a minimum.

I’ll second that , but I used to be good untill years ago when I quit but now if I try holy fuck fetal position on the floor tryna keep thoughts outta my head .

I’ve developed an anxiety disorder from PED use. I abused tren years ago and had to go on meds to sleep then developed further more permanent anxiety disorders especially related to sleep even when on just trt. There is definitely a correlation

I have this issue right now, did you ever manage to get it under control and get good sleep?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test e is around longer at a higher level. But some of your anxiety may just be a bit from being more aware from the heightened senses the test gives you. After a while you’ll get used to it. I did.
Thanks @Sorbate, I have noticed a few changes as the time goes by. Heightened senses is most certainly part of. Increased sense of self awareness too.

In reply to another thread. Stopped smoking weed in the 70's just coughed my brains out every time!

Yeah like smoking weed gives me anxiety, yet for others, it prevents it lol.
Common in folks with ADHD. I get energized from weed, and i drink coffee and calm down. I have adhd, and take no meds for it, just manage it with a few herbal supps.

I only get anxiety with NPP, and EQ, tren. Test calms me down, Primo calms me down etc.
But EQ i had full blown panic attacks a few times, and never again for me. NPP i get such good results i just manage it and eventually it fades away.

NOW, i manage the symptoms with GABA. I highly, highly recommend anyone that has anxiety issues, supplement with GABA, very easy to get at health stores.
It absolutely makes a night and day difference for me. Stalls it right out with zero zombie affects.
Taken in doses from 150-300 mg in am and evening for me.
Cannot say enough about it, ive been using for years now and it has been a game changer for me.

I use zero AI for the most part, as mentioned by Novitec, they can definitely cause issues.

Another technique to stop the onset of a panic attack is counting.
Count 1,2,3,4,5.
Then reverse the numbers, 5,4,3,2,1.
Then mix them up, even first, then odd, 2,4,1,3,5.
Then odd first 1,3,5,2,4
This makes an immense difference in severity and length, if it hits at all. If you get on it at first feeling, try it. Works well.

This is something that tends to be too common amongst bodybuilders. I think it has to do with a few things.

1. Its pre existing. A ot of people get into bodybuilding due to insecurities and not just physical ones.

2. The use of heavily androgenic compounds like Tren. Whether you can handle them or not they are exremely taxing on ones brain.

3. The overdosing of AIs. Its too common. Too much of these can most certainly cause anxiety.

4. Cycling on and off. Theres no way your brain has a fucking clue how to function when when go from massive increases in hormone level to basically nothing if one comes completely off.

I think if people were to just stick to low dose cycles, avoid Tren, pull way back on the AIs and stop doing these massive cycles followed by coming off the issue of anxiety would he kept to a minimum.
Thanks for sharing the wisdom and knowledge. I am new to the PED's and am learning the sense of Low dose, little use off AI and do have a pre-existing sense of anxiety after a nearly fatal crash that left me with some physical challenges.

Bodybuilding is a new endevour. I began lifting as a teen for sports. I just took naturally to heavy lifting. Wanting to continue lifting and have the challenges I have this was suggested as an alternative. It actually is far more challenging than I had imagined. the diet and hormone balancing, the timing and getting enough rest. Man you need to get really in tune with your self!

Weed screws me up royally now that I am a lot older. Don't touch that anymore. Use to smoke a lot when I went to university... when we partied on the weekend, but that was just because if I drank I could not get up the next day early and study, with weed I could. Did not cause anxiety at that time in my life, it actually relaxed me. With PED's I now stay to about 250mg per week of test and notice no anxiety issues, When I was on tren when I was competing I definitely noticed it. I don't know about others injectables as I kinda stuck to test and tren,, stopped deca right away due to limp dick issues, did not like orals as you had to take them daily.