Gyms these days

Everyone wears shirts where I go but most fit dudes wear stringers or a-shirts. I have noticed that hardly anyone breaks a sweat, I'm a sweaty motherfucker, I bring extra shirts because I soak them.
I wear a short sleeve Rashgaurd under my t-shirts for this reason

Well, I definitely don’t walk around at the gym topless 😂 everybody seems like they wear t-shirt and well covered up. I’ve got lucky my gym is open floor plan with different sections to exercise different body parts and very clean. The only photos I’ve taken was in the bathroom away from everyone while I take a break and drink a Powerade 🤷‍♀️ also woman’s bathroom at my gym is very strange, they always do their hair and make-up like they’re there to impress someone and I’m there for exercise.

I go tarps off in Muay Thai class all the time. But weight training, it’s always tarp on. Unless it’s an outdoor gym. People who go shirtless in a regular gym are just fuckin weirdos. Just wear a shirt, and some daisy dukes, like a normal person.

I workout at home with no shirt, but for the rare times if I'm at a gym I'll wear a tank top. I never wear a t-shirt cuz I hate sweaty pits. No shirt at a public gym is odd but if you're shredded then good job

I got rid of my mirror, and I never look in one at a gym. I work harder with less superficial distractions, and I'm nothing impressive to look at anyways

Now if girls were topless then I'd get a gym membership

I found a very selective gym that requires shirts but is bottomless.

Very motivating watching the old guys do balls to the floor squat. Mind you this is only about 6 inches of movement.
could i get u to record one of your um.. sets? preferably with a wide angle camera at the busiest time of day. thanks in advance!

I mean if it wasn't so weird I'd go shirtless I love lifting in mirrors and checking my pump and striations but I'd just look like a perve if any girls were around lmfao so I dont. Also I'm respectful but let's be honest if it was allowed and not frowned upon I think a lot of us would do it lol