Gyms closed 😢 Finally Back at it at Home

Squatted today for the first time in about a year.

Weight was underwhelming but my legs are pooched. Supposed to be going on a long bike ride later. Pray for no hills. 🙏
today was leg day at my house as well. Picked up a landmine attachment off amazon and used it for landmine squats (if thats what you call them).
Was a good and needed addition. And for 60 bucks, it was well worth it.
Wife is doing them right now and she seems to like them

today was leg day at my house as well. Picked up a landmine attachment off amazon and used it for landmine squats (if thats what you call them).
Was a good and needed addition. And for 60 bucks, it was well worth it.
Wife is doing them right now and she seems to like them
Worst part with my workouts right now is it takes longer to set everything up then to actually work out.

Shouldn't complain as my buddy has resorted to jogging. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Worst part with my workouts right now is it takes longer to set everything up then to actually work out.

Shouldn't complain as my buddy has resorted to jogging. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Yep, i set up for me and then i have to do it all again for the woman. Even tho i showed her how to do it many times, she still draws a blank when its time. She still has issues with the adjustable bench ffs

Yep, i set up for me and then i have to do it all again for the woman. Even tho i showed her how to do it many times, she still draws a blank when its time. She still has issues with the adjustable bench ffs
Lol