Guys who run 1g+ of test...whats your AI dosage?

Synyster

Trusted Member
I'm considering pushing my test pretty high again.

In the past I ahad great results running my test VERY high. Up to 2.4g/week without using any AI at that time. This was in 2007 however and I find I aromatize much more now.

I can get away with 750/week usually without an ai but above that I'll notice water retention feeling is too much.

So ill go with masteron first which helps me personally a great deal. I'll run 400-600mg/week on average but have gone over 1g/week.

Then I'll go with Aromasin if I need more help or don't want to push the mast any higher.

Curious how much AI you guys need at the higher test dosages?

Thanks

I’m like you I like around 750 mg /wk is my sweet spot most of the time. For cost to benefit ratio it’s a great dose for a test only mini blast. My highest I ran test before was only 1.5 gs and I did it for about 6 weeks before the water retention caught up with me and I just didn’t feel all that great day to day although training was great.

I had a suggestion from somebody I trusted at that time, but instead of taking AI I just lowered the test back to 800 I believe and it worked itself out. The suggestion was .5 mg adex EOD only for one week (so in total it’s like 4 doses right, maybe 3 depending). I hear guys that just run AI their whole cycle because somebody told them too. Me personally never have needed AI; but I have some buddies who unfortunately aromatized heavily just I guess from a genetic predisposition. But when he got his E2 in range it was like night and day even from the outside watching him. He recommended that little adex bandaid protocol to me in case anything flared up. Some guys swear by asin instead of adex but I think it’s all individual.

my personal experience with ai is pretty limited . Sorry I can’t help more! I’d like to follow though

for me at that dose i would be fine at .5 adex twice a week. Im not gyno prone so i dont mind estrogen a little high as long as the dick still works.
Obviously would not run anything with it that aromatizes

For me I can run over a gram and easily get away with 1mg adex every 3 days

If I am running over a gram though, I likely have primo and mast in the mix. So that greatly reduces the need for AI. I thought it was the mast doing all the work but now recently people have pointed out primo helps control it as well.

When I did bigger cycles Id run this for a dose
1250 sustanon wk
100mg test suspension pwo
200mgs primo eod
400mgs mast/wk
adex 1mg e3d
plus GH n Slin

If I am running over a gram though, I likely have primo and mast in the mix. So that greatly reduces the need for AI. I thought it was the mast doing all the work but now recently people have pointed out primo helps control it as well.

1250 sustanon wk
200mgs primo eod
400mgs mast/wk
adex 1mg e3d
plus GH n Slin

Taking test suspension pwo is something I've been considering quite a bit. Even if it's just once or twice a week.

Personally I don't think it matters when you take it. I have never been a big believer in PWO orals or injections, but there is a possibility it helps. I know one thing that is awesome pre workout cheque drops
That’s funny you say that because I have some that I believe are landing tomorrow and I’m trying for the first time! I have a day surgery as well tomorrow so I’m going to wait a few days before I try it but I’m beyond stoked for it

Reactions: 3ml
I meant either or daily… I don’t understand everyone here is running that high with no AI. I can count on more than 2 hands how many people I know got gyno surgery , and a lot have lumps that get sensitive when starting including myself… but it’s good to know that… I always run AI and if it gets bad and too sore take letro to really kill it…
But if you run 2400mg with no issues then you are made for this sport

I meant either or daily… I don’t understand everyone here is running that high with no AI. I can count on more than 2 hands how many people I know got gyno surgery , and a lot have lumps that get sensitive when starting including myself… but it’s good to know that… I always run AI and if it gets bad and too sore take letro to really kill it…
But if you run 2400mg with no issues then you are made for this sport
I personally don't understand in this day and age how guys get gyno. We have AI readily available. There is more information about this stuff than ever. If you do start getting a lump, we have rolax now.

Shit 20 years ago I never even seen and AI. Late 90s we just cranked out cycles, got bloated and that was that. Of course there was guys getting gyno. It was a big fear of ours. Today I just don't understand it. Not like it happens over night.

I personally don't understand in this day and age how guys get gyno. We have AI readily available. There is more information about this stuff than ever. If you do start getting a lump, we have rolax now.

Shit 20 years ago I never even seen and AI. Late 90s we just cranked out cycles, got bloated and that was that. Of course there was guys getting gyno. It was a big fear of ours. Today I just don't understand it. Not like it happens over night.
Lol that argument is equivalent to saying we have all the information and resources to be top level athletes or scholars.. life is sadly not linear and there is many variables… and to top it off most of the guys who did get the surgery cycle pretty modestly and/or are top level competitors being followed by a doctor and still have to remove the lean ground beef that grew behind their nips

and what i mentioned I thought was normal.. cuz what I hear about pre contest 25mg aromasin 5mg letro 100+mcg T3 is what is fucked up lol

So when I hear someone say they dont need AI for 750mg+ I take my hat off to your gifted non aromatising genetics lol you should probably continue in the sport and push all limits

Lol that argument is equivalent to saying we have all the information and resources to be top level athletes or scholars.. life is sadly not linear and there is many variables… and to top it off most of the guys who did get the surgery cycle pretty modestly and/or are top level competitors being followed by a doctor and still have to remove the lean ground beef that grew behind their nips

and what i mentioned I thought was normal.. cuz what I hear about pre contest 25mg aromasin 5mg letro 100+mcg T3 is what is fucked up lol

So when I hear someone say they dont need AI for 750mg+ I take my hat off to your gifted non aromatising genetics lol you should probably continue in the sport and push all limits
Fair enough. Just because the info is there doesn't mean we use it or take the time to learn it.
I must agree being able to run big cycles with little to no regard for estro sides is a plus.

Fair enough. Just because the info is there doesn't mean we use it or take the time to learn it.
I must agree being able to run big cycles with little to no regard for estro sides is a plus.
For sure man! I’d love to take less pills

1250 sustanon wk
200mgs primo eod
400mgs mast/wk
adex 1mg e3d
plus GH n Slin
Mast and primo together .. hmmm

Yeah. I remember reading Bill Phillip‘s book and that you were supposed to take Novadex after a deca cycle. Didn’t even know what that was. 😂😂