gh

Is this a thread about reviewing OPTI? I’m curious from anyone who used used or used it - what the results were. I mean 2-3 months of stead usage, not a few days. GH is s long term project unlike some short acting AAS. That’s my take anyway but correct me if I’m wrong as I’m no expert.
The price is so ridiculously low for what people get I’m sceptical but it’s nit based on personal experience so I hope to hear from from users who list positive results and not sides as a way to say it’s real. I don’t want sides and I don’t want to inject high doses and have to learn insulin inside and out.
Just my thoughts - sometimes arguing is a good thing snd it ends in people reading, thinking and learning. Just to be clear - this post is not directed at any one person in this post so if you think it is, please reread as it isn’t. Who the hell doesn’t want cheap good GH - I just don’t see how someone can make a kit and make a profit for that kind of low price but wtf do I know as I’m no GH expert.
Item Boxing Day Sales day - still time to be happy to be above the ground and hopefully have good family and friends.

A legitimate concern my friend. You should discuss that with the supplier, but I’ll tell you, it’s good gh, don’t be thrown off by the over embellished log.

The debate isn’t about injection protocols it’s about a guy continuing to say ridiculous shit and if anyone challenges that then it’s a derail, so I’ll comment as I see fit and if the circle jerk bandwagon doesn’t like it, well too bad. I find it amusing that your friend gets free reign to call one of your mods an idiot but god forbid someone questions him on his review and it’s a derail then it’s a blatant attack. This guy makes optitropin look bad with his review and that’s why you’re ok with it but guess what I’m not. Optitropin is great gh so you should tell your friend HGH in pm to tone it down.

Well maybe @HGH should work on some comprehension skills. I stated a very simple fact that subq and IM don’t matter. He takes this as an insult and attacks me. This is supposed to be a review but it would be a better review if it wasn’t nonsensical blabber

Maybe you’re right? Maybe I took your posts the wrong way?
When you start out a reply to me laughing at my opinion or beliefs with an lol it kinda makes ya think?
Also instead of trying to make me look stupid why not say “ in my opinion there’s no difference between IM and Sub?
I was just stating what I was doing and what I had learnt?
Anyway it’s over now and I’m sorry if I took your posts the wrong way.

I got nothing more to say about this or any review 😂

You made yourself look stupid, nobody else. You also broke your promise.

If anyone looks stupid look in the mirror
And I’m done wasting time on you bud
Stay over on the other site lol

IGNORE 😁

Didn’t you already put me on ignore :), now I own you. You’ll have to get me banned if you want me to STAY over there.

What happened over there anyways? Why were you banned???

Hey what happened to OP? That’s ok we still have his quotes in our posts. He must have looked in the mirror.

Christmas came early.
With non scrip GH, any anomaly has me paranoid. Did you ask why the change in color or has the product changed? It isn’t rude to ask in the least - any decent company will answer you promptly.

With non scrip GH, any anomaly has me paranoid. Did you ask why the change in color or has the product changed? It isn’t rude to ask in the least - any decent company will answer you promptly.

i just msg them about it. Been real busy over Christmas couldn’t of cared less about it really. Lol but I did ask the question and hopefully I’ll know by the end of the day. I have a order in for water and pins so I’ll be tuning it at 2iu a weeks increase by .5 every week tell no more then 5iu a week. Or tell I can’t handle sides if there are any. Who’s knows wtf your actually getting but this do seem to be the beat source for Canadians that I have found but who am I. Pharma who be ideal but we don’t live in a ideal world most of the time.

i just msg them about it. Been real busy over Christmas couldn’t of cared less about it really. Lol but I did ask the question and hopefully I’ll know by the end of the day. I have a order in for water and pins so I’ll be tuning it at 2iu a weeks increase by .5 every week tell no more then 5iu a week. Or tell I can’t handle sides if there are any. Who’s knows wtf your actually getting but this do seem to be the beat source for Canadians that I have found but who am I. Pharma who be ideal but we don’t live in a ideal world most of the time.
Yes, Opti has some good reviews so I’m hoping some people will review after a few months and collectively have an opinion. I take Serono from the US for a considerably higher cost hence my inquiry. It’s expensive to put it lightly.

Yes, Opti has some good reviews so I’m hoping some people will review after a few months and collectively have an opinion. I take Serono from the US for a considerably higher cost hence my inquiry. It’s expensive to put it lightly.

for sure dude. I hope it works out I picked up 6 kits so I’ll run them and give my option. Have no clue about gh honestly complete noob. But the coach I have this year to start after all the holidays knows his shit. Honestly don’t know what to expect. I’ve read about it for the last 3 years and I can read and say as much as I want but I truly believe I won’t know anything tell I start running it. I may hunt done 2-4 kits of pharma to compare it to.

for sure dude. I hope it works out I picked up 6 kits so I’ll run them and give my option. Have no clue about gh honestly complete noob. But the coach I have this year to start after all the holidays knows his shit. Honestly don’t know what to expect. I’ve read about it for the last 3 years and I can read and say as much as I want but I truly believe I won’t know anything tell I start running it. I may hunt done 2-4 kits of pharma to compare it to.
If your going to run over 3iu’s a day, make sure you talk to someone about insulin. I’m not that guy as I won’t mess with insulin but lots have and understand it. From my reading - anything over 2-3 you can have issues.

If your going to run over 3iu’s a day, make sure you talk to someone about insulin. I’m not that guy as I won’t mess with insulin but lots have and understand it. From my reading - anything over 2-3 you can have issues.

If that’s the case I may not go over 3. Because I’m not about to go messing with insulin I don’t have that need for it. One thing at a time.

If that’s the case I may not go over 3. Because I’m not about to go messing with insulin I don’t have that need for it. One thing at a time.
Don’t take my word on it - I’m going to two semi pro bodybuilders who say up to 3 won’t screw with your insulin sensitivity but I don’t know from actual experience.

Maybe this is the wrong thread, but is anyone using HGH, and Opti in particular, for anti-aging rather than growth? I've been thinking about starting a protocol soon but there's no way I could afford pharma-grade long-term. So it's either gonna be UGL (opti) or something like MK677.

Yes, I use GH for anti aging. 1.5-2 iu is my normal dosage but I did go up to 3 to help injuries. It still costs a fortune with serono.
I’m sure you could use Opti in the same manner - if it’s good GH it should do the same.
I’m mostly healed but I will continue to take 1.5 before bed time.

Yes, I use GH for anti aging. 1.5-2 iu is my normal dosage but I did go up to 3 to help injuries. It still costs a fortune with serono.
I’m sure you could use Opti in the same manner - if it’s good GH it should do the same.
I’m mostly healed but I will continue to take 1.5 before bed time.
I have ordered and received from Opti. 1.5 weeks into 3 iu a day(morning dose) turn around time great and he was great to deal with. As for quality time will tell. Goldenrod I have read not to do the injection before bed as it will stop your natural production at night while sleeping??

Maybe this is the wrong thread, but is anyone using HGH, and Opti in particular, for anti-aging rather than growth? I've been thinking about starting a protocol soon but there's no way I could afford pharma-grade long-term. So it's either gonna be UGL (opti) or something like MK677.
I do as well. I take 1iu daily. I have run a variety of different brands. I have been running HGH on and off for 8 years now. I stopped for a couple months once and then for a few weeks here and there. Once u have been taking it for so long u start to question it's effectiveness. I felt like it wasn't doing anything until i stop then i notice that i don't feel as well. It could be all in my head too, im not sure because it's not the same shitty feeling u have when u come off of gear. Its hard to explain. One thing i do notice is i drop a couple lbs as the GH makes u retain a little water and i notice i am not as lean. The GH keeps me a bit leaner even though i hold a bit of water i just look better on it, more vascular. If i up my dose to 2iu daily i get a bit of swelling on my hands and then after about a weeks i get numb hand it's really annoying so i keep my dose at 1iu, but I'm 150lbs girl so this is a good dose for me.

I have ordered and received from Opti. 1.5 weeks into 3 iu a day(morning dose) turn around time great and he was great to deal with. As for quality time will tell. Goldenrod I have read not to do the injection before bed as it will stop your natural production at night while sleeping??
I have heard this too so i take my GH first thing in the morning.

Reactions: HGH
Yes, I have read bro-science about that as well. Bodybuilders usually take it in the morning for a better increase. If over 40, which I am, and trying to recreate the GH levels of a 20 year old, I was told by many people wise than I and read to take it at night before bed.
Will it make much of a difference - probably not and I never Noticed a difference - I tried both. If you replace your natural GH am or pm - it will have a major impact on your regular production.
At the end of the day my friends, I can’t tell you who is right. What I do know is the older folks like myself - the ones I know take at night. The monsters who are competing are taking it in the morning.
I will continue to take it at night until I find something scientific that indicates it’s a bad idea but thank you for the info - it’s appreciated.

Anyone wonder about the red tops on my kits this is. Copy and past from the email optican sent me

”Opti just changed the colours to make sure no one is reselling his brand and calling them blacktops. Just preventing counterfeiting. Same product my friend.“