52A6CC36-928D-4F3F-8E6F-44BB6FC46E2A.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 186B5999-2425-428D-8E81-A484565D9350.jpeg
    186B5999-2425-428D-8E81-A484565D9350.jpeg
    64.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 82EDA9B2-A2E5-4F7E-B723-C637842BE986.jpeg
    82EDA9B2-A2E5-4F7E-B723-C637842BE986.jpeg
    55.5 KB · Views: 12
I’m only on 200/test weekly right now, other then that nothing at this time.

Ya that’s pretty much what I do to get the rest out, it’s simple enough and works 👍

I’m injecting IM with insulin needle in delts, I’ve done both IM and sub and notice IM seems much faster.

What do you mean it seems much faster?

sorry I mean I got sides faster so IM seems to work faster.
In the past I’ve done sub with generic and pharm gh and this time decided to try IM after reading that it may get into blood stream quicker.
I felt effects of this gh way quicker then both sub q generic and pharm.

Lol
Sub Q vs IM for GH delivery time isn’t something that changes by days dude, it’s a minutes type of thing. Guys I know that shoot IM just like to do it to make the timing of insulin easier.

Sure, like I said I read somewhere that shooting IM is better for stable igf levels and will go into blood quicker? But apparently it is not true?

http://rxdrugsinfo.com/drug-info-label/humatrope

it seems subq and IM produces relatively the same effects

there’s also studies showing they found no significant difference between igf-1 levels with either injection route of intramuscular versus subcutaneous

I’ve only used IM when testing gh just to keep things constant from my previous tests

Last edited:
Reactions: 3ml
I’m not disagreeing with anyone I was just passing on what I’ve read and the fact that Ive felt side effects quicker this time on optitropin doing IM then doing pharm grade sub q. Whether that means anything or not is debatable I suppose. But side effects don’t mean squat it’s all about results. We shall see
Any change in your body weight?

Christmas came early.
Have you asked why the change in colour ? Please let know what you think of it.
I have been taking Sero scrip and am not having sides but I never exceed 2-3 IU’s as I don’t want to mess with insulin.
Hope they work well for you.
GR

Sure, like I said I read somewhere that shooting IM is better for stable igf levels and will go into blood quicker? But apparently it is not true?

IM vs sub q will literally do nothing different for overall IGF levels or results. It enters the blood stream faster but like I said we are talking in minutes here not days
It’s not like shooting test suspension vs test U or something like that.

IM vs sub q will literally do nothing different for overall IGF levels or results. It enters the blood stream faster but like I said we are talking in minutes here not days
Exactly what @3ml - not the time he needs my validation- as he is mod but it is personal preference. Literally no doffference except SC you don’t build up the scar tissue.
Either way - good luck

I found no difference, other than going IM daily gets old quick.

And you can pin suspension and base sub q as well with good absorption rates if you not a fat ass, lol.

I don't really think arguing over IM vs sub cut. Injections is the point that HGH is trying to emphasize on this post. He is trying to comment on his use with optitropin to give us a good review.

My personal opinion is that IM vs sub cut. Is no different, however Dave Palumbo seems to say u should inject GH IM because it works better that way and this guy has been in the industry for a long time and is very educated and knowledgeable, however i still don't agree with him. The drug info pamphlet says u can do either. So really our opinions are our opinions.

Let's face it many guys feel that injecting there test sub cut. Is just as affective as IM and that drives me crazy, so i get that sometimes reading posts that seem to totally conflict with what u know or believe may drive u crazy, but we need to respect HGH and give him his time to voice his opinion. if u read the drug pamphlet on pharmacy test it says to inject IM. So there is always going to be conflicting opinions. So really ripping into HGH over his method of injection is irrelevant.

U do get scar tissue from injecting sub cut. I have been taking GH for 8 years now and only taking a couple months or a couple week off here and there and i have areas of scar tissue where i usually inject. The scar tissue forms in the skin not the muscle. Scar tissue forms anytime u cut/puncture the skin.

Thank you I appreciate it
It seems certain people like to argue or laugh with me no matter what I have to say
I clearly said I don’t know what’s better or not and only going by some stuff I’ve read. And yes one video was Dave Palumbo, who I think I’d trust his theory’s a little more then say anyone on this or any board, mod or not! When a mod on the board starts laughing at my posts and trying to argue with me just makes me want to stop posting which is what I’m going to do. You got to wonder why more people don’t chime in? There is so many members but no posts? I think I know why.

As far as I’m concerned so far opti seems to be gtg.

HGH

I’m not arguing with you
I’m stating a fact
SubQ vs IM will produce the same results
Period

Secondly Dave palumbo is far from the holy grail of knowledge. Some things he says are intelligent and some are right out to lunch.

Third
I’ve never once said opti isn’t a good product. It is a good product. I heard of it and used it well before you my friend.

4th
You are insinuating that because of my posts more members don’t chime in?? Cool thanks for the input. Perhaps some of those people do more listening and less rambling like yourself

Last edited:
Fact According to you

2nd are you the holy grail of knowledge?

3rd did I say you said it was no good? Wtf where that come from my friend?

As far as a holy grail of knowledge there are many. I’d say Milos would be far more advanced than. Dave.

Anyhow

You are beyond a waste of time. Carry on with your “review”

You’re quite a mod lol
Carry on with your moderating and I’ll watch
I’m done arguing with a so called mod
Have a good xmas 🎄👍

I see you fixed your mistake and tried to make me look stupid.
Check your calendar brother Christmas was over yesterday

Reactions: HGH
Is this a thread about reviewing OPTI? I’m curious from anyone who used used or used it - what the results were. I mean 2-3 months of steady usage, not a few days. GH is s long term project unlike some short acting AAS. That’s my take anyway but correct me if I’m wrong as I’m no expert.
The price is so ridiculously low for what people get I’m sceptical but it’s nit based on personal experience so I hope to hear from from users who list positive results and not sides as a way to say it’s real. I don’t want sides and I don’t want to inject high doses and have to learn insulin inside and out.
Just my thoughts - sometimes arguing is a good thing snd it ends in people reading, thinking and learning. Just to be clear - this post is not directed at any one person in this post so if you think it is, please reread as it isn’t. Who the hell doesn’t want cheap good GH - I just don’t see how someone can make a kit and make a profit for that kind of low price but wtf do I know as I’m no GH expert.
Item Boxing Day Sales day - still time to be happy to be above the ground and hopefully have good family and friends.

Last edited:
as wise @Goldenrod says omg folks lets let @HGH review Opti.
if you have questions for him or comments about his experience with Opti then this is the place to do it
if anyone has any personal comments of any sort good or bad take them to pm

And do not derail the log. If someone wants to debate the injection protocols and options for GH then open a thread on it and have at it

The debate isn’t about injection protocols it’s about a guy continuing to say ridiculous shit and if anyone challenges that then it’s a derail, so I’ll comment as I see fit and if the circle jerk bandwagon doesn’t like it, well too bad. I find it amusing that your friend gets free reign to call one of your mods an idiot but god forbid someone questions him on his review and it’s a derail then it’s a blatant attack. This guy makes optitropin look bad with his review and that’s why you’re ok with it but guess what I’m not. Optitropin is great gh so you should tell your friend HGH in pm to tone it down.

Reactions: HGH