Forarm wrist and hand fatigue

In the meantime I’d be careful lifting heavy dumbells and barbells, ie bench presses & shoulder presses, over and above your head/face. When your wrist or hands are so fatigued they can give out without any indication or notice especially in those last struggling reps. And them thumbs are needed for them strong grips
Good call man

Lately I've gotten this really weird sensation in my wrists and hands mostly thumbs not fingers as much. It doesn't hurt but it feels like the muscle or somethings fatigued. I don't know if I injured them somehow and didn't realize. Has anyone ever experienced this? It's like a feeling of weakness and when I try to use my thumbs they get shaky. Overall strength is good I can lift weights and swing puck axes but it's gentle precise movements affected. I dont expect anyone to necessarily know but it's worth a shot. Just hope it's not ALS or multiple sclerosis or something

Try going for deep tissue massage. The therapist I saw last Friday hit my hands pretty good and got what seemed like some mini knots out and really made my hands feel so much better after. Give it a go man, can't hurt.