First cycle 250mg test only advice

Bwoodstar

Trusted Member
Hi everyone,

I finally bit the bullet and decided to hop on Test 250mg weekly for my first cycle. Im on week 2 only, don’t really feel much difference currently but realize it can take weeks to see any changes.

Since this is a lower dosage, im wondering if i can dont his for 6 months and what type of pct would you recommend or should i just cruise on this for a while.

Any help or feedback is much appreciated… thank you so much and appreciate having a forum like this to ask these types of questions.

Attachments

• 3E6E650D-FBCF-403A-8717-EE081033D64D.jpeg
    3E6E650D-FBCF-403A-8717-EE081033D64D.jpeg
    321.4 KB · Views: 61
At 35 y/o and not knowing where your natural test levels sit, I’d think 250mg/wk might be low unless you’re looking for a TRT dose.
If your test levels are good (only bloodwork can tell you that) , you might be naturally producing close to that already. So you’d be shutting down your natural production and replacing it with a similar amount.
Honestly, I’d recommend a guy try 500mg/wk on a first cycle and see how that works for ya. That’s just my thoughts though.

Cycle length should be around 12 weeks. Followed by the same amount of time off.
Enough reading and you’ll see very few guys actually follow this advice. Up to you how long you want to run for.

What you get from the cycle depends solely on your diet and Training.
What kind of negative sides you experience during the cycle depends on where you start, higher body fat % tends to come with more sides. How your body reacts to elevated levels of E2 will determine what cycle support you need for estrogen control.
Some guys are prone to Gyno, others are not. If you’ve have Gyno in puberty you’ll probably see a flare up during your cycle.
Nolva and Arimidex might be needed, might not.

First cycles are testing grounds, work hard, eat proper and you should have a good experience.

Can’t speak on the quality of your gear, never heard of them. Could be fancy boxes and labels with no hormone in it for all we know. Or it could be dosed properly. With so many reputable options out there, I’d probably never pin anything into me that doesn’t have a solid reputation throughout the online community.

At 35 y/o and not knowing where your natural test levels sit, I’d think 250mg/wk might be low unless you’re looking for a TRT dose.
If your test levels are good (only bloodwork can tell you that) , you might be naturally producing close to that already. So you’d be shutting down your natural production and replacing it with a similar amount.
Honestly, I’d recommend a guy try 500mg/wk on a first cycle and see how that works for ya. That’s just my thoughts though.

Cycle length should be around 12 weeks. Followed by the same amount of time off.
Enough reading and you’ll see very few guys actually follow this advice. Up to you how long you want to run for.

What you get from the cycle depends solely on your diet and Training.
What kind of negative sides you experience during the cycle depends on where you start, higher body fat % tends to come with more sides. How your body reacts to elevated levels of E2 will determine what cycle support you need for estrogen control.
Some guys are prone to Gyno, others are not. If you’ve have Gyno in puberty you’ll probably see a flare up during your cycle.
Nolva and Arimidex might be needed, might not.

First cycles are testing grounds, work hard, eat proper and you should have a good experience.

Can’t speak on the quality of your gear, never heard of them. Could be fancy boxes and labels with no hormone in it for all we know. Or it could be dosed properly. With so many reputable options out there, I’d probably never pin anything into me that doesn’t have a solid reputation throughout the online community.
Thanks, I mean everyone gives different advice, ive been researching for over two years, same time i joined this forum. Especially now with youtube there’s so much information but everyone has a different opinion.

What brands would you recommend that ship to Canada?

A friend of mine is into bodybuilding so thats how i got it…

I don’t look outside of Canada. We have some of the best UGL options right on our own doorstep
If you shop domestic you won’t have to worry about Customs showing up at your door.
Look in the review section. Plenty of good information there.
Stick around, participate and good things will find you.
Friendly reminder it’s against the rules to ask or pm anyone for a source connection.
Don’t be that guy.

You know I never got the whole thing why someone who just wants to get their feet wet can’t run a lower dose of test.
250 is double what most people need for “actual” trt.
I also see no issues in someone running an oral only either.
Im not calling anyone out, just never have seen the need to push someone to run more their first time.

As a noob, any amount of gear will likely give very positive results. And then when this person decides next time that 250 seemed a bit lame, or anavar wasn’t the gains they wanted, then they will have read more, have more experience and really enjoy their second cycle.

Also there is no reason why anyone can’t gain on 250 mg of test a week, unless a person is so far away from their natural potential, like closer to national competitor levels. I’d bet my ass not many people on here are at that level, or like that anymore.

250-300 mg of test a week would be great, no needing to worry about an ai, minimal bloat and no big increase in resting heart rate or blood pressure.

OP, do what you are comfortable with. If it’s 250 run 250. I’d run it 16 weeks though. Low and slow is what my buddy always says. He’s been using gear for over 20 years without any health issues and when he stood beside Ronnie Coleman, did not look small at all.

You know I never got the whole thing why someone who just wants to get their feet wet can’t run a lower dose of test.
250 is double what most people need for “actual” trt.
I also see no issues in someone running an oral only either.
Im not calling anyone out, just never have seen the need to push someone to run more their first time.

As a noob, any amount of gear will likely give very positive results. And then when this person decides next time that 250 seemed a bit lame, or anavar wasn’t the gains they wanted, then they will have read more, have more experience and really enjoy their second cycle.

Also there is no reason why anyone can’t gain on 250 mg of test a week, unless a person is so far away from their natural potential, like closer to national competitor levels. I’d bet my ass not many people on here are at that level, or like that anymore.

250-300 mg of test a week would be great, no needing to worry about an ai, minimal bloat and no big increase in resting heart rate or blood pressure.

OP, do what you are comfortable with. If it’s 250 run 250. I’d run it 16 weeks though. Low and slow is what my buddy always says. He’s been using gear for over 20 years without any health issues and when he stood beside Ronnie Coleman, did not look small at all.

My first two cycles (30 years ago) was 300mg test suspension per week. I had no sides, gained 20lbs and lost very little between cycles.

Its slow, but i make progress on 100mg. Our thread has proven that…with pics. If i was on 200mg for extended period i would make significant progress at 50+.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My very first cycle was 200mgs test. 1/2ml 2x weekly of a 200mg/ml... over 16 weeks, I gained 12lbs and kept all of it. Have to remember that HRT doses usually top out at 100mg weekly, at most, and naturally, you're averaging around 60-70mg weekly. 200mg is over 2x natural production. If diet and training are in place, Significant gains will be made.

I like this. This is way better than what I usually see: first cycle, 500mg test, 100mg anadrol.... Always use the least drugs possible for a result.

Hi everyone,

I finally bit the bullet and decided to hop on Test 250mg weekly for my first cycle. Im on week 2 only, don’t really feel much difference currently but realize it can take weeks to see any changes.

Since this is a lower dosage, im wondering if i can dont his for 6 months and what type of pct would you recommend or should i just cruise on this for a while.

Any help or feedback is much appreciated… thank you so much and appreciate having a forum like this to ask these types of questions.

Dude don’t cruise for six months on your first cycle just my opinion but what a recipe for disaster . Less is more .
Do two months
Come off for two months .
And if it’s a cycle 250 a week is pretty low.
And honestly why do you not have pct on hand right now . At least have nolva or clomid on hand and Arimidex or aromasin.

250mg is plenty to notice a difference over natty - not blow up overnight, but if you eat well(lots) and know how to train, you'll make a change in your body. But then what...? 6 months of suppression and no clear plans for PCT. Start figuring out your excuse to your friends why you lost all your new size - "I got sick" is a good one.

My first two cycles (30 years ago) was 300mg test suspension per week. I had no sides, gained 20lbs and lost very little between cycles.

Its slow, but i make progress on 100mg. Our thread has proven that…with pics. If i was on 200mg for extended period i would make significant progress at 50+.

You on 200 yet? We got pics coming up the start of July. I’ve been starving myself. My body hates me, it’s been fed every two hours for like 3 years, I’m getting light headed, lol. I told my body to suck it up, it will get used to it.

250 mg it’s good but to be honest if your shutting down your own natural production I would add a mild oral like Avavar. 250 my test plus 40 mg anavar per day would be epic and you would feel the var on the first dose

You on 200 yet? We got pics coming up the start of July. I’ve been starving myself. My body hates me, it’s been fed every two hours for like 3 years, I’m getting light headed, lol. I told my body to suck it up, it will get used to it.

Nope. 100mg… still having hemoglobin issues. Tried a few new things…will get bloods mid May. But i am in good shape. Pretty solid 192… heaviest I’ve been in a decade

Nope. 100mg… still having hemoglobin issues. Tried a few new things…will get bloods mid May. But i am in good shape. Pretty solid 192… heaviest I’ve been in a decade

I wonder why?

Does it come back really quick even after you donate?

You still taking DIM? Maybe its doing something

My very first cycle was 200mgs test. 1/2ml 2x weekly of a 200mg/ml... over 16 weeks, I gained 12lbs and kept all of it. Have to remember that HRT doses usually top out at 100mg weekly, at most, and naturally, you're averaging around 60-70mg weekly. 200mg is over 2x natural production. If diet and training are in place, Significant gains will be made.

I like this. This is way better than what I usually see: first cycle, 500mg test, 100mg anadrol.... Always use the least drugs possible for a result.
Thanks this is exactly what my friend suggested to me, and he’s competed before. Thanks

Dude don’t cruise for six months on your first cycle just my opinion but what a recipe for disaster . Less is more .
Do two months
Come off for two months .
And if it’s a cycle 250 a week is pretty low.
And honestly why do you not have pct on hand right now . At least have nolva or clomid on hand and Arimidex or aromasin.

I have pct on hand, from a friend. I just wanted others opinions thanks for your response