Finnea

You starting attacking me talking about stealing your clients
You must be a liberal
You argue like one

Anyhow you are spinning your wheels trying to argue with me. You are wrong and I am right.
You are just making yourself less credible with every post.

I said nothing about you taking clients from me.

The funny thing is though is the his little quote

“I never once offered my services to any of your clients”

Soooooo
What exactly are your services? Are you a rep? You deal locally or online or both?

Seems interesting that you have those boxes labeled the way you do for a tiny amount of vials
30 that you mentioned.

So….
Let’s hear it

Nahh man I'm I've trained for 15 years been out cause I had a kid , now back in it , my boy threw me some sauce as welcome home gift . Thought I'd get in touch with some like minded people.

Nahh man I'm I've trained for 15 years been out cause I had a kid , now back in it , my boy threw me some sauce as welcome home gift . Thought I'd get in touch with some like minded people.
Weird
Welcome home gift?
Wasn’t it to pay a debt?

Oooof
Not much credibility left son

Dude honestly I say what I say and do what I do to start a conversation ... I'm not here to cut anyone's grass don't worry about it I'm sure you already msg buddy to get me booted

Dude honestly I say what I say and do what I do to start a conversation ... I'm not here to cut anyone's grass don't worry about it I'm sure you already msg buddy to get me booted
Typical

I asked a pretty simple question

was it to pay a debt as you originally stated or a welcome home gift?

I don’t need to message anyone to have you booted. I couldn’t care less if you leave or stay. If you do say though I suspect people will take what you say with a grain of salt.

Yes you don’t live in the basement anymore as she moved to a two bedroom apartment. 😂😂

This whole thread makes my head hurt.

OP if I have a large pizza and take a shit on top would you still eat it if I gave it to you for free ?
BTW she said she misses you!
Lol