Finnea

I would trust Gymbrat‘s review but it’s old.

Ive never heard of the stuff but doesn’t mean it’s bad. I’d try a small 250mg dose for a few weeks and see what happens.

Either a growth from infection or growth.
I'd trust Gymbrat too, but yeah that's too old, too many things could have changed.

Maybe we will get to see a case of "I put an inch on my arms in just 24 short hours!"

Lmao you guys are halarious .
Hmmm
Not sure what’s so funny….

Guy comes on asks about a junk lab
Guy has profile pics with said junk lab
Even has TC as a label on the one box in said picture
Person responds lab is junk
OP keeps going on about his bro and bla bla bla
Avoiding that it is junk
Boasting about 30 bottles (big deal)

Perhaps maybe you are hoping to get some clients out of this?

Perhaps you don’t read or listen well.

There are lots of good labs in Canada. The best ones are known online. They can be held accountable due to testing and thousands of users.

or

you can just trust your bro I guess and some shitty ass roid test kits.

Anyhow even if you do test it with your shitty test kits likely no one will care. The folks here are well taken care of by the known and trusted labs.

Bro hit the gym , maybe a few cycles one day youll get some pussy and even one day you'll move out of your mom's basement

Hmmm
Not sure what’s so funny….

Guy comes on asks about a junk lab
Guy has profile pics with said junk lab
Even has TC as a label on the one box in said picture
Person responds lab is junk
OP keeps going on about his bro and bla bla bla
Avoiding that it is junk
Boasting about 30 bottles (big deal)

Perhaps maybe you are hoping to get some clients out of this?

Perhaps you don’t read or listen well.

There are lots of good labs in Canada. The best ones are known online. They can be held accountable due to testing and thousands of users.

or

you can just trust your bro I guess and some shitty ass roid test kits.

Anyhow even if you do test it with your shitty test kits likely no one will care. The folks here are well taken care of by the known and You sounds like a bro
Bro hit the gym , maybe a few cycles one day youll get some pussy and even one day you'll move out of your mom's basement
Not to be a dick but you are the one posting screen shots from six years ago shit changes

Reactions: 3ml
Cause I asked if anyone tired the lab , I was told to look online on other boards I will and that's what I found