Favourite Movie of All Time

I have three top movies currently that I have watched over and over. They’re not old classics from my childhood though.
Boy. A film from New Zealand from Taika Waititi. The guy who made what we do in the shadows. He also just went Hollywood and directed Thor Ragnarok.
If you’re like me this film will have you in tears laughing and crying.

Noi Albinoi is an Icelandic film I was forced to watch in my days at art college. It became one of my favourites for the last 15 years. Again it is hilarious and deeply depressing at the same time. This one is only for those who can get into slow burning subtitled arthouse pictures.
Sorry about the shit quality trailer.

Lastly is a fucking great Irish movie called The Guard. The guards if you don’t know are the Irish police. Starring Brendan Gleason as a rebellious cop who ends up working with the FBI (Don Cheadle) to bring down drug runners (Mark Strong) (Liam Cunningham - Ser Davos for you GOT fans)
This is purely laughs, and one I’m sure most of you guys could enjoy.

Edited time on Noi. Totally over estimated how long it’s been out. Haha!

Last edited:
Predator (the original Arnold one of course).

I don't know why but whenever I have some time to kill (which is rare) I'll make some popcorn, take a gun out of the safe to clean, and put that movie on. I can't even count how many times I've seen it, hundreds? I have it on my phone, laptop, tablet, etc. It never gets old.

Some others that I also love: Terminator 1 and 2, The Ninth Gate, The Usual Suspects, True Lies, Die Hard (1, 2, 3), Ronin, Heat, Rambo (1, 2, 3)

Original predator.
Almost slapped a predator tatty on me in younger years kinda glad I didn't.
Seen the new one last night unfortunately it's over they gotta stop making them they just keep getting worse.