Favourite Movie of All Time

Terminator 2 would probably be my #1, quite a few others right up there though. Shawshank, Indy and the last crusade, Dumb and Dumber.

- Almost anything with Clint Eastwood in it. Especially the old westerns or a Philo Beddoe classic.....No fucking bridges of Madison county though.... well maybe with some clomid and some tissues

-Jaws
-Tombstone
-Superbad
-Saving Private Ryan

Fuck.... there’s many.

Actually reading Clint Eastwood’s bio right now. Pretty interesting.

I'm going to add Sicario: Day of the Soldado to my list. The original Sicario was good, really good. Day of the Soldado is better for outright non-stop high quality acting and action. Best movie I have seen in quite a while. I have no idea how accurate the tactics and characters are in this movie, but it's what I think of when I think of Black Ops and the like.

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up!! Loved the first didn't realize there was another one out. Going to watch it tonight!

Tombstone! I watch it every time it is on.

Best one liners in a movie ever....

Kurt russel to fat billy bob Thornton.... you gonna skin that smokewagon boy or just stand there and bleed?

Val Kilmer.... nonsense! I have not yet even begun to defy myself.....lol!

Best one liners in a movie ever....

Kurt russel to fat billy bob Thornton.... you gonna skin that smokewagon boy or just stand there and bleed?

Val Kilmer.... nonsense! I have not yet even begun to defy myself.....lol!

Best scene?

Apocalypse Now
Platoon
Top Gun

I enjoy any military/war movies. Other than that, I’ll watch em if they’re on.

Fuckeneh bubba. The wife couldn’t sit through the first one, she wasn’t going to sit through Redux with me lol.
She cant appreciate the extra hour of awesome.
I love the extra scenes. It makes it more surreal when they’re having a slap up dinner with the French in a mansion.

Yeah it is
Not sure if anyone has seen “Hyena Road”
That’s another good one made a couple years back about the Canadian Military in Afghanistan. It is awesome.

I have Hyena Road in my collection of legally purchased movies but haven't watched it yet. I wasn't sure about it but I'll give it a try now. I really dislike sitting down to watch a movie and thinking 'this is crap' and shutting it off. I thought it might be one of those.

I have Hyena Road in my collection of legally purchased movies but haven't watched it yet. I wasn't sure about it but I'll give it a try now. I really dislike sitting down to watch a movie and thinking 'this is crap' and shutting it off. I thought it might be one of those.
I was on the fence since its was a Canadian produced film, but I enjoyed it. I’ve watched it a few times.
I’d say it’s worth your while if you’re into war movies.