Favourite Canadian Bodybuilder

Always liked Scott Milne. Got to know him a bi5 back in the 90s through a mutual friend.

Unfortunate he died from a stroke early last year.

View attachment 10842
Big Paul Dillett was also another Canadian freak. Lol I remember an interview from him saying he was 275lbs on stage with a 30 inch waist.
This guy was my favorite he towered over everyone for his time and his vascularity was awesome. I guess they did not like the freaky look at that point in time. That is why I stopped competing in bodybuilding, if you weren't the flavor of the day or you said something to piss the NB Bodybuilding association off, or you did not suck up to their senior members enuff ... you were not going to win. Seen it happen to many times. That is why I gravitated to powerlifting ... you either lifted wth heaviest weight or you didn't.

This guy was my favorite he towered over everyone for his time and his vascularity was awesome. I guess they did not like the freaky look at that point in time. That is why I stopped competing in bodybuilding, if you weren't the flavor of the day or you said something to piss the NB Bodybuilding association off, or you did not suck up to their senior members enuff ... you were not going to win. Seen it happen to many times. That is why I gravitated to powerlifting ... you either lifted wth heaviest weight or you didn't.
Judging off your pics brother you looked to have some great conditioning!

Reactions: PGM