Favourite Canadian Bodybuilder

I'd agree, Iain's not the most aesthetic bodybuilder but hes got a gnarly look to his physique and his side shots and quarter turns are ridiculous. Quinton Eriya is gonna be a force to be reckoned with in a few years too imo he's just not there yet, and Cbums worth a mention too if we're including classic

Frank mcgrath, ben paluski, reagan Grimes, Chris brumstead
Yeah Chris Bumstead too actually, his physique is like the dream physique lol perfect genetics IMO. Pretty cool how he’s growing the classic division too.

I like Frank cause we grew up on the same block.
I know Reagan and i put him behind iain and chris
Yeah I used to always be amazed at Frank’s forearms on any of the animal products, dudes arms look like road maps.

Not sure whatever happened to him, and dont think he was ever pro, but i used to like watching Trevor Koot’s training videos when he was with Mutant. I think he is Canadian?

Ron Partlow, Antoine Valiante, and Ian Valliere
Not sure whatever happened to him, and dont think he was ever pro, but i used to like watching Trevor Koot’s training videos when he was with Mutant. I think he is Canadian?

Yeah, Koot is from Saskatchewan, I competed same competition as him on my last show....dude was MASSIVE and towered over all the hw guys

View attachment 10831
That easily has to be one of the craziest 1 year improvements by a pro ever seen there.
The progress he made is insane, I remember watching him walk on stage and being like "damn his arms look a bit bigger", then once he hit the back double bi shot my jaw dropped lmao. And to think the guy can now add 10lbs more stageweight for his height category means he's gonna be dominant in classic until his health issues retire him IMO