Fast or slow....how do you prefer the insertion of your syringe?

LePsyber

How's about we go corn hole us a drunk?
Trusted Member
Fast or slow? For inject and plunger.

Sub question, location?

Last edited:
as fast as it'll go in, scar tissue limits speed into my glutes.

for small amounts like trt etc, subQ pins into the midsection is fast n easy

Slow.

I can tell if I'm about to push through a big vein, there is a specific pressure that gives it away. If I feel that I can back off a bit and change the angle. Same goes for hitting a nerve. If you go fast then you never know what you're pinning through

This has made a big difference in reducing instances of Tren cough.

glutes and quads only for me. It's a good rotation.

I just hold steady pressure and depending how warm the oil is and how much scar tissue is in the area depends how long it takes. Normally pretty slow for full barrels

Super Slow in quads, hit too many nerves there, nice an slow means I feel it coming before I hit the nerve, twitch and break the pin off.

anywhere else is full speed, get it over with.

when it comes to injecting the oil, about 10-20sec/ML.

I just hold steady pressure and depending how warm the oil is and how much scar tissue is in the area depends how long it takes. Normally pretty slow for full barrels
That is exactly what I do. I find too much shit to risk just nailing. If there is a nerve or blood vessel I WILL find it.

Last edited:
screw it in slowly, thighs only, fast plunge. Can pull out if start hitting unpleasant stuff.

Sub q I throw it in like a dart
IM slower in case I hit a nerve.
For IM Neeeaaahhhrrrghhhg !!!! its like a sawing feeling to me. I can see the muscle all but say "Screech *ohh! *shudder* Slliiidddeee screech! *mkaayyy bout time to stop, eh?*

I take my time inserting it. I can do quads only. I have limited mobility in both arms. Right is far worse. Nerve damage in my hands and arms has me pretty shaky.

I need to steady my hand so I can insert it. I do move it in and out to spread the injection area around. I am always kinda thrilled when I hit a blood vessel. It shoots it across the room in a bloody arc when I pull the pin out!!!! Lol!!

All good! It is what it is!

I take my time inserting it. I can do quads only. I have limited mobility in both arms. Right is far worse. Nerve damage in my hands and arms has me pretty shaky.

I need to steady my hand so I can insert it. I do move it in and out to spread the injection area around. I am always kinda thrilled when I hit a blood vessel. It shoots it across the room in a bloody arc when I pull the pin out!!!! Lol!!

All good! It is what it is!
Geeesh I'm sorry for you!

Talk about a baaaad activity to be doing with shaky hands šŸ˜€!

I've been cycling for a very long time and I've tried a mixed of fast and slow. In the end, I end up always using slow needle insertion and slow plunger. The needle goes in slow because I can sense if I'm close to a nerve, trigger point, or major vein. The plunger i slow for a different reason: After building up a lot of scar tissue by using monstrous pins, I use as small of a needle that will let the oil through.

slow in, slow/med plunger speed, glutes, ventroglutes, quads, delts. pecs, lats, triceps...of course some of them I dont pin myself...lol