Fast or slow....how do you prefer the insertion of your syringe?

slowish. And i am twisting it back and forth as its going in
This shit sounds dirty

Ahh the 'ol BD twist drill. Some of those pins are dull like a chop stick. The needle bends and it still wont break the skin.

Terumo pins for the win, never a dull one in the box!

Plunger speed = slow-ish.

Ahh the 'ol BD twist drill. Some of those pins are dull like a chop stick. The needle bends and it still wont break the skin.

Terumo pins for the win, never a dull one in the box!

Plunger speed = slow-ish.
Must be due to sheer volume...I bet 1 billion cheapest the world can make a syringe that still somewhat pokes BD syringes are used world wide every day. ;(

2 seconds in, 2 seconds to come out roughly. Also push the plunger down fairly slow.
The thing i kind of aimed for when posting this is wondering if the way we handle our injections 💉 has something to do with the scarring that people live with that sounds pretty nasty for some.

I wonder if the rough makes it worse?

The thing i kind of aimed for when posting this is wondering if the way we handle our injections 💉 has something to do with the scarring that people live with that sounds pretty nasty for some.

I wonder if the rough makes it worse?

I'm guessing if you're moving the needle around more than you have to, that you would be creating more scarring.

I am a gigantic pussy. So slow. All day slow. I've definitely felt myself go through a vein before. Bleed fairly well after I pulled out. No I didn't finish first.

Even with slin pins doing hcg. I don't know why, I just straight up can't go fast.

Injecting I'll go medium speed. Then leave the pin in for 15-30s to let the oil settle hopefully.

I am a gigantic pussy. So slow. All day slow. I've definitely felt myself go through a vein before. Bleed fairly well after I pulled out. No I didn't finish first.

Even with slin pins doing hcg. I don't know why, I just straight up can't go fast.

Injecting I'll go medium speed. Then leave the pin in for 15-30s to let the oil settle hopefully.
That's not pussy, thats choosing to try to miss nailing a bundle of nerves or arteries with a bit more careful.

I'm sure the guys who pin a hunch more have no time for going which is just fine. I only pin once every 5 days so I can take my time.

I inject the needle quickly and depress the plunger fairly quick but evenly. I find I hit less nerves if I inject the needle quickly rather than slow.

I'm with @BunkMass on this one. I usually do a 1, 2 count in my head and bam! slam it home. I can't stand slow injections, seems masochistic. Only once have I hit a nerve, which is why I don't bother with glutes, plus it's too much work to stand and twist around. As mentioned on another thread, since switching to 27g 1/2" I don't even notice it. I still nicked a small blood vessel, but that shit happens.

In slow, out fast,plunger slow, pretty well same way as I fuck.
I'm with @BunkMass on this one. I usually do a 1, 2 count in my head and bam! slam it home. I can't stand slow injections, seems masochistic. Only once have I hit a nerve, which is why I don't bother with glutes, plus it's too much work to stand and twist around. As mentioned on another thread, since switching to 27g 1/2" I don't even notice it. I still nicked a small blood vessel, but that shit happens.
I started like that I just progressed To slow and steady