EOD vs M/W/F

EOD vs M/W/F

• EOD

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • M/W/F

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
This is true you can adjust the hormone

I like MWF cuz like you said there are other things to focus on other than a pinning schedule. Every time I try EOD or ED I end up getting sloppy with it
For me MWF easy to stick to, easy to plan out your cycle etc
Very easy to do a nice cycle like
1200 test
900 eq
600 mast

1 cc of ea fill a 3ml barrel ...MWF...simple

Solid advice
Pretty much this.
I approach my compounds like Iapproach my training.
Consistency and the ability to maintain.

I'd LOVE to train 2 hrs 7 days a week.. but I cant, so I take a realistic approach to my training

Ive never understood the whole mwf thing, but thats me. My body doesn't take the weekends off. It would probably make no noticeable difference in the long run. But why chance spikes and dips that are preventable. Or possibly a need for an ai. If your serious about diet and training, why would you slack on your pin schedule. Also if your pinning subq or running something like primo, it just makes it easier with the volume of oil

that kinda blew my mind. when i started learning about gear everyone parroted that you had to do it twice a day.
Where I grew up we could only get vet suspension. The big guys at the gym told us To take 1 or 2 cc M/W/F so we did and felt great.

I have tried most combinations of test for my TRT and I noticed very little difference between most of them. That said my body does like being a little less stable. Right now I take 50 cyp plus 10 prop Sunday and 20mg prop tues and Thur. Only 3!weeks but mood and libido better than just 100mg cyp.

so thats you and @Sorbate that prefer unstable trt. anyone else?

Where I grew up we could only get vet suspension. The big guys at the gym told us To take 1 or 2 cc M/W/F so we did and felt great.

I have tried most combinations of test for my TRT and I noticed very little difference between most of them. That said my body does like being a little less stable. Right now I take 50 cyp plus 10 prop Sunday and 20mg prop tues and Thur. Only 3!weeks but mood and libido better than just 100mg cyp.

I think there are two camps. Give this video a watch. He explains what he has seen with patients. I won’t speak for them but I know others on here as like being “slightly unstable”

so thats you and @Sorbate that prefer unstable trt. anyone else?

Prefer? Unstable? I'm not ready to use either of those words, too strong for me. But I do like considering the pros and cons.

There seems to be two main reasons behind the thinking of the unstablists. Some because they like the way they feel and some because they think it's more natural.

For the first group I say whatever floats yer boat. For the second group I ask - are you sure it makes enough difference to justify the effort?

I get the idea of mimicking natural fluctuations for sure but neither cycling nor true TRT dosing comes very close to this anyways. Natural fluctuations are minute compared to anything we normally do for either of those protocols. To do this accurately enough to really resemble what happens naturally would be incredibly arduous. And remember this isn't as simple as considering T levels alone, I can't think of a single system in the body that is not affected once anything has happened that makes a change to the endocrine system.

Without even getting into rates of building to peak and the decline to trough levels we need to consider "saturation levels". There are better terms to describe what I'm talking about here but they escape me at the moment. Basically what I mean by that is that there is a limit to how much of any substance that your body can "properly" deal with. Any common protocol of exogenous use is going to far exceed the peak levels that come naturally.

For example lets say your your body produces 7mg of Test per day (49/week) which leaves your plasma level floating around 500 ng/dl. You arrive at this levels through an endless, constant series of checks and balances - a zillion micro adjustments over time (HPTA axis etc). No practical way we can mimic that well. So even our best efforts generally will result in dosing that results overshooting a natural peak and attempting to maximize the time spent in the sweet spot between that peak and the trough. Unless you are gonna spend the better part of your life monitoring and micro dosing levels this is patently unnatural.

So you could certainly argue that coming closer to a natural looking wave is better but you could also argue that the benefits are too tiny to justify the effort - a reasonably quick ester with sensible timing will benefit this side of things just as much.

OOPS forgot to get back to the point about saturation which is - Once you exceed that level all bets are off, you have created a very unnatural state of near choas. Your system can only handle so much in a "natural" manner. The unnatural adaptions that come about at supra levels are what we are after when we cycle. For TRT however, there is not much that you'd consider natural happening once your cup runneth over.(Everyone (?))

Ive never understood the whole mwf thing, but thats me. My body doesn't take the weekends off. It would probably make no noticeable difference in the long run. But why chance spikes and dips that are preventable. Or possibly a need for an ai. If your serious about diet and training, why would you slack on your pin schedule. Also if your pinning subq or running something like primo, it just makes it easier with the volume of oil

Are the little spikes and dips that bad?
I should have mention that in my case dosage will be low, i made a graph on steroid plotter and the difference isn't that bad. 225mg

It's not about being less serious it's only about keeping it simple.
I need to train to maintain a good quality of life and also have nutrition in check too, so i'm pretty serious about it.

I already pin maybe 50-80x slin per week, i need to keep this pinning as perfect as possible to manage my blood sugar and not fuck things up, i need to pin fast acting during the day and long lasting at night. Currently beginning GH too, so that's make 7 more pin to do.
So i'm already near 60-90 pin per week to keep things working good, so not having to think too much about my IM shot normally done 2x week would be nice.
Having them easely set up sounds good to me at the moment, but i may be wrong, time will tell.

I think there are two camps. Give this video a watch. He explains what he has seen with patients. I won’t speak for them but I know others on here as like being “slightly unstable”

Apparently it took me a half hour to write my last post as yours popped up right when i hit enter lol. hope it's a good vid, I'll be back ;)

Prefer? Unstable? I'm not ready to use either of those words, too strong for me. But I do like considering the pros and cons.

There seems to be two main reasons behind the thinking of the unstablists. Some because they like the way they feel and some because they think it's more natural.

For the first group I say whatever floats yer boat. For the second group I ask - are you sure it makes enough difference to justify the effort?

I get the idea of mimicking natural fluctuations for sure but neither cycling nor true TRT dosing comes very close to this anyways. Natural fluctuations are minute compared to anything we normally do for either of those protocols. To do this accurately enough to really resemble what happens naturally would be incredibly arduous. And remember this isn't as simple as considering T levels alone, I can't think of a single system in the body that is not affected once anything has happened that makes a change to the endocrine system.

Without even getting into rates of building to peak and the decline to trough levels we need to consider "saturation levels". There are better terms to describe what I'm talking about here but they escape me at the moment. Basically what I mean by that is that there is a limit to how much of any substance that your body can "properly" deal with. Any common protocol of exogenous use is going to far exceed the peak levels that come naturally.

For example lets say your your body produces 7mg of Test per day (49/week) which leaves your plasma level floating around 500 ng/dl. You arrive at this levels through an endless, constant series of checks and balances - a zillion micro adjustments over time (HPTA axis etc). No practical way we can mimic that well. So even our best efforts generally will result in dosing that results overshooting a natural peak and attempting to maximize the time spent in the sweet spot between that peak and the trough. Unless you are gonna spend the better part of your life monitoring and micro dosing levels this is patently unnatural.

So you could certainly argue that coming closer to a natural looking wave is better but you could also argue that the benefits are too tiny to justify the effort - a reasonably quick ester with sensible timing will benefit this side of things just as much.

OOPS forgot to get back to the point about saturation which is - Once you exceed that level all bets are off, you have created a very unnatural state of near choas. Your system can only handle so much in a "natural" manner. The unnatural adaptions that come about at supra levels are what we are after when we cycle. For TRT however, there is not much that you'd consider natural happening once your cup runneth over.(Everyone (?))
For me it’s all about feel. When I change my dosage up or down or play with frequency I like how I feel for the 4-5 weeks until my body reaches statis, better than when I “stabilize” at that level.

unstabilists? lol. Nice you gave us a label

your post was a tad long Well not the first time LOL...less energy on a Sunday to watch a video over a novel... lol

Follow up vid from yours -

Between those two vids he covered almost everything I said, I could have watched them in both in the time it took me to type my post while making and eating my meal lol

unstabilists? lol. Nice you gave us a label

It's ok though because I self identify as one too. Sometimes. I mean, I've been called unstable by more than one crazy broad but Mom says I'm perfectly stable. And I'm stability fluid, it changes depending on if it's advantageous to me or not. Either way this is my truth and I demand that you respect me and my choice for today's pronoun.

Last edited:
It's ok though because I self identify as one too. Sometimes. I mean, I've been called unstable by more than one crazy broad but Mom says I'm perfectly stable. And I'm stability fluid, it changes depending on if it's advantageous to me or not. Either way this is my truth and I demand that you respect me and my choice for today's pronoun.
You can see in my post above I self identify as “slightly unstable”

As for @Sorbate not sure there is a label for him.

Are the little spikes and dips that bad?
I should have mention that in my case dosage will be low, i made a graph on steroid plotter and the difference isn't that bad. 225mg

It's not about being less serious it's only about keeping it simple.
I need to train to maintain a good quality of life and also have nutrition in check too, so i'm pretty serious about it.

I already pin maybe 50-80x slin per week, i need to keep this pinning as perfect as possible to manage my blood sugar and not fuck things up, i need to pin fast acting during the day and long lasting at night. Currently beginning GH too, so that's make 7 more pin to do.
So i'm already near 60-90 pin per week to keep things working good, so not having to think too much about my IM shot normally done 2x week would be nice.
Having them easely set up sounds good to me at the moment, but i may be wrong, time will tell.
I try to avoid the dips and spikes, thats normally why I get side effects. If the didn't matter I would just pin one big shot a week...lol

I don’t understand how that works out?
i take the weekly amount, multiply by 4 then divide by 15 to get eod.
i know if you ran the same cycle for the whole year it wouldnt be perfect, but every 2 weeks?
I don't read into it that far. I was just stating that if you shot eod you'd have an extra shot over m/w/f in a 2 week period. One week would have 4 shots, and another would have 3.