Votes: 9 64.3%
  • M/W/F

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

Swole_T1D

Trusted Member
Running Ace ester

Which one do you prefer and why?

Have you really see a big difference in running one or the other?

It all depends on how fast you metabolize the drug. Keeping hormones as stable as possible is best, but it’s tough to say whether the frequency you called out will make a difference.

I’ve pinned Tren A daily, which worked well in terms of mitigating undesired side effects.

I did eod. Did bloods with that and it was good, no idea of the other. If blood tests were unlimited I’d get every combinations done. Lol

I'm gonna give a try to M/W/F since it doesn't seems to be that bad compare to EOD.

I wan to keep it simple and M/W/F seems a good option over EOD. I got enough others things in mind to keep focus on than this pinning schedule.

If i start to see undesirable side i'm gonna go EOD or even ED if needed. Easy to adjust with short ester, what make it interesting to try.

@3ml I can get it to near the same weekly amount easely by adjusting .ml accordingly i think, will just have a little diference in peak and valley,

@Ripped_82 It will only be a little difference in peak and valley. Our body already naturally create pulse in our hormone so i think it won't be that bad, i hope. But i keep in minds that i may be better to do ED if needed to minimize side

@Sorbate We all wish that blood tests would be unlimited, that would make things so much easier and safer.

Thanks for you input guys

I waged that debate in my before starting my current cycle. I opted for eod. Only because for that little bit extra. It's like an extra shot every 2 weeks.

But I'd imagine any effects would be negligible.

a year from now if you look back you would not be able to see any noticeable difference between injecting EOD or 3 x a week because its not the injections that really make the difference its intensity of training, diet and rest that are the real keys to success in any cycle
injecting just is the icing on the cake. it takes you to a higher level but only if you have your training, diet, and rest dialed in. :)

a year from now if you look back you would not be able to see any noticeable difference between injecting EOD or 3 x a week because its not the injections that really make the difference its intensity of training, diet and rest that are the real keys to success in any cycle
injecting just is the icing on the cake. it takes you to a higher level but only if you have your training, diet, and rest dialed in. :)

Very well said

I'm gonna give a try to M/W/F since it doesn't seems to be that bad compare to EOD.

I wan to keep it simple and M/W/F seems a good option over EOD. I got enough others things in mind to keep focus on than this pinning schedule.

If i start to see undesirable side i'm gonna go EOD or even ED if needed. Easy to adjust with short ester, what make it interesting to try.

@3ml I can get it to near the same weekly amount easely by adjusting .ml accordingly i think, will just have a little diference in peak and valley,

@Ripped_82 It will only be a little difference in peak and valley. Our body already naturally create pulse in our hormone so i think it won't be that bad, i hope. But i keep in minds that i may be better to do ED if needed to minimize side

@Sorbate We all wish that blood tests would be unlimited, that would make things so much easier and safer.

Thanks for you input guys

This is true you can adjust the hormone

I like MWF cuz like you said there are other things to focus on other than a pinning schedule. Every time I try EOD or ED I end up getting sloppy with it
For me MWF easy to stick to, easy to plan out your cycle etc
Very easy to do a nice cycle like
1200 test
900 eq
600 mast

1 cc of ea fill a 3ml barrel ...MWF...simple

That’s what I’ve learned in the last 6 years.

I waged that debate in my before starting my current cycle. I opted for eod. Only because for that little bit extra. It's like an extra shot every 2 weeks.

But I'd imagine any effects would be negligible.
I don’t understand how that works out?
i take the weekly amount, multiply by 4 then divide by 15 to get eod.
i know if you ran the same cycle for the whole year it wouldnt be perfect, but every 2 weeks?

This is true you can adjust the hormone

I like MWF cuz like you said there are other things to focus on other than a pinning schedule. Every time I try EOD or ED I end up getting sloppy with it
For me MWF easy to stick to, easy to plan out your cycle etc
Very easy to do a nice cycle like
1200 test
900 eq
600 mast

1 cc of ea fill a 3ml barrel ...MWF...simple
why not a 2 day a week inj? is it because you use shorter esters?

mwf is just easier. I can never remember when i pinned last anyways so days of the week works better for me
The longer i do this, this less i give a shit about what everyone else does.
Long esters i may pin 2 or 3 barrels in 1 sitting just to get it over with

EOD is easy to me......pick odd or even days of the month. You might have to adjust or switch at the end of the month but whatever, it's what I like to do.

@Taureau, @3ml
Exactly my thought, Focus should be put more toward, nutrition, training, consistency etc over thinking about complicating things which pinning schedule (ain't that hard but i like to keep it simple), i don't think that 1 more injection over 2 week would make that much of a diffenre if i'm still using the same amount per 7 days.

@zenmonky Short ester is the reason

EOD is easy to me......pick odd or even days of the month. You might have to adjust or switch at the end of the month but whatever, it's what I like to do.
Not a bad idea, simpler than writing things each time to be sure i don't forget it

I used to go with EOD, now MWF - simply because my memory works better with routine. But all in all, i didn't really notice any difference between the two as far a gains/results.