Emergency due to coronavirus.

DaToscana

Hey guys....
It all started as a joke, and now it's kinda unreal. Today, it was announced that everything should close, including gyms.
Here, as bodybuilders, we can all comprehend the anxiety that we go through when something like this happens. Tomorrow, I'll call a Fitness Depot to check if they're open and buy a bunch of heavy weights. But I was wondering, is calisthenics a viable option aswell ?

Take care.

My gyms closed. I went to fitness depot and they had no powerblocks left. I went to another store and got the last ones

My gym still open as far as i know, but i think it will be flooded being only one open. Havent decided yet if i really want to risk going as it turns out there are possible cases here.
we just have to see what the work situation brings then we head to the cottage. I have a decent gym set up there. All more reason to go. Lol

I go to Hone fitness, there still open for now. But the hours have shortened a bit.. This is in Toronto. But Im going to have to cancel the membership I think, since my restaurant closed for time being. Guess I will just use what I can at home and be creative. I got 5 gallon pales I use for when I water my plants. Guess I can use those for weight some how. Maybe even go to the jailhouse method, using pillows and bags filled with water.

I’m going camping on all my days off. Not the same as the gym but trail hiking is decent cardio.

I’ve recently just started buying things for at home but am still missing weights.. this is not good.

Don't feel bad things could be worse they just cancelled the cpa show, Nova Scotia pysique on March 28th.
People would of been two weeks out.
I would loose my mind omg

How long do you guys think this quarantine will go for.... If it goes for anything more than 2 weeks, I'm building my home gym and giving up on rent tbh.