Dracorex

They have a pretty good price to I hear eh ?
There is no price talk on products. I realize your question is generic and not specific so not a big deal but keep the conversation away from price please.
Just a concept to think about, it is always a part of any product you buy but specifically for a product that can impact your health and is ingested in some manner, within reason, it should not be part of the equation.

There is no price talk on products. I realize your question is generic and not specific so not a big deal but keep the conversation away from price please.
Just a concept to think about, it is always a part of any product you buy but specifically for a product that can impact your health and is ingested in some manner, within reason, it should not be part of the equation.
Very nice and respectful way to put it..

Heads up the intense PWO is super thick but maybe just different carrier oil? You can definitely feel the dbol in it alright lol enjoy man!
I noticed it looked thicker too but it was in the mailbox and obviously cold. I normally put my syringe in a heating pad before pinning so i should be ok. Thanks for the heads up!

Ive been wanting to try injectable anadrol and dbol on their own. Lol now its together im scared haha.

I noticed it looked thicker too but it was in the mailbox and obviously cold. I normally put my syringe in a heating pad before pinning so i should be ok. Thanks for the heads up!

Ive been wanting to try injectable anadrol and dbol on their own. Lol now its together im scared haha.
I haven't tried Anadrol on its own yet either so hard to differentiate 100% but you will blow up even with 0.5mL shots.

Warming it up is a good call for sure, I normally just run it under warm tap for a minute or two now.

I haven't tried Anadrol on its own yet either so hard to differentiate 100% but you will blow up even with 0.5mL shots.

Warming it up is a good call for sure, I normally just run it under warm tap for a minute or two now.
Definitely something i will be trying on my next bulk. Working on getting leaner now after a dedicating last year to growing so it'll be prime time once im done. Cant wait!