Dracorex

This is so interesting! How does it work? Is there an ester? If not, do you have a daily pin schedule as if it were with pills?
I honestly have no idea hahaha, maybe some other members can chime in on this. Well I took a shot just now, just 15 mg... But I think I will take just 15 mg pre work out. Again this will be first time using Dbol.

Cycle is as follows also

375 Mg Test E
300 Mg DHB
300 Mg NPP

15 Mg Inject dbol per day (4-6 weeks)

Yeah, I was thinking about this one. I liked the 20mg dbol preworkout last year, it was fun, I was thinking the injectable might be more so. Keep us updated for sure. (y)

How long are your Anadrol cycles usually and what has been the biggest pro for you adding it to cycle?
I couldn't go more then 3-4 weeks. By week 4 the gut rot was brutal.

Biggest pro, I loved the strength gains. You feel like a beast.

I couldn't go more then 3-4 weeks. By week 4 the gut rot was brutal.

Biggest pro, I loved the strength gains. You feel like a beast.
Thanks man. I have read a few posts here and reddit on it and wasn't sure. Gonna keep doing my research for now.

What was your dosage btw? I have read about guys doing any where from 40 mg per day to 150 mg, but also reported tanking their liver readings at higher dosages.

Did you notice any changes in your AST/ALT readings going out of range?

Thanks man. I have read a few posts here and reddit on it and wasn't sure. Gonna keep doing my research for now.

What was your dosage btw? I have read about guys doing any where from 40 mg per day to 150 mg, but also reported tanking their liver readings at higher dosages.

Did you notice any changes in your AST/ALT readings going out of range?
Ill be honest havent checked the values in a while, even tho I should have lol. But I never went super high.

Dosage wise I would stay at 25 mg per day, im not a bodybuilder or compete in anything. Sometimes less is better as alot of guys will say.

Like people tell me to take 30 mg of the Inject Dbol, personally I see no point in going that high.

If its something you have never done, then start low and adjust from there.

So with Dbol, does it make you feel like anything ? I know ill see huge strength gains. But is it like Anadrol where you feel pumped, and look full ?.

Like how will I know it’s kicking in ?
Give it a week.. you’ll know 😉. Personally the first thing I notice is my wedding ring gets tighter on my finger, then I blow up lol. I prefer drol or sdrol these days. But dracorex inj dbol is a blast!

Give it a week.. you’ll know 😉. Personally the first thing I notice is my wedding ring gets tighter on my finger, then I blow up lol. I prefer drol or sdrol these days. But dracorex inj dbol is a blast!
Ya I wish I could handle Drol again, but it just fucks my stomach up to much, and the gut rot I hate.

Do any of you folks that have used the injectable dbol notice the effects being any different from the oral version? Like good or bad?

I just ask because I swear I read somewhere injectables don't react the same what as their oral versions all the time.

Any insight?

Do any of you folks that have used the injectable dbol notice the effects being any different from the oral version? Like good or bad?

I just ask because I swear I read somewhere injectables don't react the same what as their oral versions all the time.

Any insight?
might be a little off topic but if anyone has any thoughts on injectable anadrol as well, i'd be interested in hearing about it too.