Dracorex Lab Reviews

Has anyone tried the new Intense yet? Looking for some insight... PIP, energy, strength. Any feedback would be helpful. Thanks.

Received my order a few days early today I tried to post an image but it says the file is too large at any rate I picked up 5 of the 20ml Test Enth Boss bottles and trying out Proviron and Helios for the first time. Everything looks great and transaction was easy breezy, I’m going to start using the Test ASAP in my TRT of 175 then come October I’m starting a 3 month blast of Test at 5 or 600 for the first half adding low dose Tren second half probably 150. Can anyone recommend a starter dosage for Helios please also will 25mg daily Proviron be worth it ?

Received my order a few days early today I tried to post an image but it says the file is too large at any rate I picked up 5 of the 20ml Test Enth Boss bottles and trying out Proviron and Helios for the first time. Everything looks great and transaction was easy breezy, I’m going to start using the Test ASAP in my TRT of 175 then come October I’m starting a 3 month blast of Test at 5 or 600 for the first half adding low dose Tren second half probably 150. Can anyone recommend a starter dosage for Helios please also will 25mg daily Proviron be worth it ?
What I do is take a picture where the thing I want to take a picture of is smaller in the picture, then crop the picture down to just around what you wanted to take a picture of. It should be small enough then.
Or download “compress photos pro” from the App Store.

Picked up some of their Test E 400. I've been wanting a test 400 that wasn't a blend, so I'm happy to get have this.

I haven't started running it yet, but the ordering process was smooth and easy, and the delivery was speedy.

So a thumbs up for customer service, and will get back to you guys on the product quality.

So pretty much just finished their dbol for the first time I only needed 1 25mg split up twice (once pre-workout). Lifts went up about 40 pounds all around on all compounds, and then turned into a pretty fucking wicked cut which wasn't what I expected because my appetite fucking TANKED on it but just went with it. lost 2 inches on my waist so far and abs are coming in a hell of alot better is this stuff potent or am I just a puss lol

Last edited:
I’m taking 50mgs of their dbol pre workout and fucking love it! Great pumps and strength increasing every workout.

Nice. I tried 25mg x 2 but just didn't feel too good on it. It's probably just me but man I really love the way it makes me feel and look. Powerful as fuck.. I can go to around 40mgs divided by 3 daily by splitting a couple pills (they cut great too) but after that

I got some Draco Test Prop a little while back. Been taking 100mg every other day. Works well. No pain. Good in my books

Anyone know why it's watery compared to syn? The stuff looks fairly clean, test e smells like test e. I don't know why the NPP is made in such low doses, it doesn't take anything other than BB and BA in regular amounts to get it to hold at 150mg as long as you use heat when making it... Even 125mg would be nice or as much as it's easy but it makes it impossible to run a big NPP cycle. Guess one could add deca.

Btw I wasn't even crazy about syn either but that was totally different reasons. I like to post non-biased reviews. Also mentioning the taller bottles doesn't get you the taller bottles so I wouldn't go with them over the other guy for that reason because you'll just be disappointed.

I gave in and ordered their Injectable Sdrol. Its been a while since i quit using orals because my liver just can't handle them. I'd read differing opinions from guys who've run injectable orals and some said bypassing the first-pass allowed them to avoid most of the stress on their liver, while others said the stress was equal to doing the oral versions.

Well, I gave it a shot and at 10mg/day my liver was done by day 8. I did get stronger and fuller just in those 8 days, but I couldn't handle the fatigue. Keep in mind, though, that my liver has always been quite sensitive to orals. Even in my younger days I had problems running drol or dbol. Even Winny would give me problems quite quickly. So some of you guys may have no problems with this injectable form.

The positive note is that this stuff was strong and was bringing some solid gains quickly. For you younger guys who can handle the stress on their livers, maybe you might like this.

Just to add - I was taking 1500mg Tudca, 2000mg NAC, and 500mg Milk Thistle every day (plus tons of fish oil, black seed oil, ALA, Ubiquinol, flax seed oil ...)

So, it was a quality product, just not for me.

The Canadian hcg is gtg. so is the test e 200, aromasin. The test e 200 I have been using for a long time now. Smooth painless shots, and is enough to feel the extra while on trt ( I take 100mg script and 100mg dracorex a week ) When I drop the extra 100mg I really feel it in my sexdrive and exercise. Good products, great service.

Anyone know why it's watery compared to syn? The stuff looks fairly clean, test e smells like test e. I don't know why the NPP is made in such low doses, it doesn't take anything other than BB and BA in regular amounts to get it to hold at 150mg as long as you use heat when making it... Even 125mg would be nice or as much as it's easy but it makes it impossible to run a big NPP cycle. Guess one could add deca.

Btw I wasn't even crazy about syn either but that was totally different reasons. I like to post non-biased reviews. Also mentioning the taller bottles doesn't get you the taller bottles so I wouldn't go with them over the other guy for that reason because you'll just be disappointed.
They use MCT oil, which is watery. Not sure what syn is using but other labs like Pareto use GSO which is thicker.

They use MCT oil, which is watery. Not sure what syn is using but other labs like Pareto use GSO which is thicker.

I don't know if that's it because I've had stuff with MCT oil and it was not this watery. I mean it seems to be working so can't complain too much. I guess MCT oil can be different depending where you buy it.

Im not a fan of syn… Dracorex has worked very well for me!

Picked up some of their Test E 400. I've been wanting a test 400 that wasn't a blend, so I'm happy to get have this.

I haven't started running it yet, but the ordering process was smooth and easy, and the delivery was speedy.

So a thumbs up for customer service, and will get back to you guys on the product quality.
How was the test 400?

How was the test 400?
I've only been running that for a week, so its way too early to make any judgment on it. I'll have to report back in a few weeks.

As far as the PIP, it went in smooth and easily, with no PIP on 1.5 mL (600mg) pin.