Dracorex Lab Reviews

So my stuff came within two days, super fast communication and super fast shipping.

Ordered some TNT, var, superdrol and anadrol.

Looking forward to trying this lab out. Thanks
Great lab, great communication great products, great people! You won't be disappointed!

Regards
SonOfOdin

anadrol is on point. up 15lbs in 3rd week although primarely water and glycogen but fullness and strength is increased dramatically.

im using .5 ml of the test and tren e mix which is 100mg of each per week which is more than enough.

libido is HIGH

thank you Dracorex

Just got a small order from them. Communication was good and shipping was really fast.

Got some test and winstrol tabs. Presentation is sharp.

Can't say anything about the quality yet except the gear is smooth as freaking hell with no PIP. I also noticed it was crystal clear and not the same viscosity of other labs i ran. Can it be due to carrier being MCT oil ?

Last edited:
Just got a small order from them. Communication was good and shipping was really fast.

Got some test and winstrol tabs. Presentation is sharp.

Can't say anything about the quality yet except the gear is smooth as freaking hell with no PIP. I also noticed it was crystal clear and not the same viscosity of other labs i ran. Can it be due to carrier being MCT oil ?

communication was great for me too.. MCT oil is a translucent liquid, so I'm sure your guess is correct.

Just started my cycle of dracorex a couple days ago and got to say that this stuff is smooth as butter. Goes through a 28 gauge no problem. Can’t wait to see the results.

Figured I would share. Blood results from 150mg/wk cruise Dracorex Test E, no AI. Proof is in the pudding.

"Please read the rules. See rule 22. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Figured I would share. Blood results from 150mg/wk cruise Dracorex Test E, no AI. Proof is in the pudding.

"Please read the rules. See rule 22. Thank you

I have recently had the opportunity to try dracorex DHB, I'm only on a small dose at present so I'm not expecting to blow up from it or anything but wanted to note that I find it completely painless. Fwiw I know enough guys that are on something for their line that a re real happy with it so I won't hesitate to try another product from them. Might have to try the pudding, never even knew they carried a desert line :)

I have recently had the opportunity to try dracorex DHB, I'm only on a small dose at present so I'm not expecting to blow up from it or anything but wanted to note that I find it completely painless. Fwiw I know enough guys that are on something for their line that a re real happy with it so I won't hesitate to try another product from them. Might have to try the pudding, never even knew they carried a desert line :)
They carry pudding ! I LOVE PUDDING !

I’ve been using dracorex products since 6 months email contact is fast they never leave you hanging and the guy on the other end is easy to get alone with to say the least and always willing to answer any questions and he’s always got my order out the same day I place it I usually have a tracking number within 6 hours products I’ve used dbol anavar test 250 test 350 tren ripper inject dbol anavar winny and all there products have been gtg this is forsure a stand up lab you can t go wrong with these guys and have a look at there prices no one can say there not fair this is my opinion of dracorex

Just received my order from Dracorex. I’ve been cruising on their test for a while now, but this will be my fist blast with them. Communication was great, these guys are awesome to deal with. For anyone thinking of placing an order, your in good hands!

Just received my order from Dracorex. I’ve been cruising on their test for a while now, but this will be my fist blast with them. Communication was great, these guys are awesome to deal with. For anyone thinking of placing an order, your in good hands!
I have no worries for you man. Started my blast 7 weeks ago.

500mg test cyp
600mg EQ
400mg mast e

I'm impressed so far. I do not have anything negative to say about the lab and the rep.

Update: been a week so far blasting test 300 mast p 300 npp 300. So far zero pip, oil is smooth as can be. Nothing in terms of gains so far but it’s mad early. Definitely a bit more vascular but that might be because I really turn up training intensity when I’m juicin :cool: will updates in a few weeks!

DHEA... i've included this compound in my daily stack of supplements for a number of years. I usually order online from a vitamin shop.

I have recently been using Dracorex DHEA, and it is the most potent knock-your-socks-off compound currently in my stack. It's so effective that I cannot take it every day because it's just so good. I highly recommend this product from Dracorex.

I will edit this article with a link to a study about DHEA, and highlight how Dracorex product is aligned so well with what DHEA is supposed to do and its effects.

Thank you, Dracorex!

Attachments

• DHEA.pdf
    523.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Mornings, when I wake up I am also trying Dracorex Nitro-DMAA.

WOW!!!

On top of ECA and Pre-Workout, this product excels in its class. Again, I usually order DMAA from the store, but Dracorex DMAA is superior in all ways to the product I have been using for years.

The increase in energy, focus and drive are all in this product. I used this product for a couple of weeks straight, by itself, not taking anything else in the morning, and this product, isolated from other supplements has proven to be a winner.

I highly recommend trying Dracorex DMAA because this is the real deal!