Diluting gear !

All three times they have done laproscopic stomach surgery on me, they blew my inner cavity up with a butload of air. It would migrate towards my traps and give me cramping for a bit. I found rolling around fast in a wheelchair high on morphine would work it out because your body would absorb it, lol.

And I’ve seen then do the line of air thing to me as well. Didn’t notice anything.

I had a butt scope a while ago and that did it some too, me and a few other old farts (I'm guessing) laughing ourselves to near tears in the wake up ward, nurses at their station unfazed.

I had a butt scope a while ago and that did it some too, me and a few other old farts (I'm guessing) laughing ourselves to near tears in the wake up ward, nurses at their station unfazed.
Lol, I wasn’t put out when I got a colonoscopy so as he pulled the tube out, I was farting like crazy. And farted a bit afterwards, but honestly the guy didn’t really pump me up too much with air, just enough, well partly because with the scar tissue I had, it would have likely been painful.

Jesus it seems like everyone got gassed to get theirs done. I drove there, they scoped me, they gave me something really mild, the surgeon said if it hurt bad let him know, it wasn’t bad at all, then I drove home right afterwards. I feel ripped off now, lol..

insanity... Take less. Or.... maybe OP is trying to sell the product and wants to stretch it out for his customers??