Diluting gear !

Well that's embarrassing. You guys are correct. Admittedly I was thinking (I think? That was 2 years ago, but I feel this way now) prop. You can see my allegiance to Enanthate, as I haven't touched blends in over a decade, nor have I any experience with solo cyp.

This is case = proven, of why medical advise on the internet is subject to personal opinion, and mistakes.

No you are diminishing it because you don’t understand.

.....And still cherry picking pieces of things I say to fit your argument.... an argument that holds no water because it doesn’t work that way.

They are not the same. That is similar to saying acetone and MEK are the same because they are only different by a carbon and couple hydrogens.

Maybe a better analogy is.... Would you say oral steroids then are the same as others that aren’t orally active? The only difference is an added alkyl group at the C17. Yet that changes the entire game doesn’t it?

As I said but you seem to not want to acknowledge... you change the structure, you change the properties. You add an ester the way the compound behaves change too.

All you are saying is test is test. That’s all that means. Yes it is. I never disputed that nor was speaking to that in the first place... so I’m not sure how this is some revelation that proves your point. Lol.

I’m trying to play nice in the sandbox. So I’m going to try to keep this civil...However if you want to continue to be a condescending cunt I can do that too.

And regardless......Either way.... you’re still going to be wrong.
@biguglynewf sorry to revive an old thread with probably a dumb question but can you tell me the ester weight on equipose? If i wanted to do 200 mg of eq and the bottle read 300mg per ml of a reputable lab how much would i have to shoot to get 200mg of the actual drug? Sorry again to bring up an old thread the ester weight thing is new to me i always thought i was doing way more gear than i actually was. Like i thought 250 cyp was 250 cyp i never knew to factor in the ester weight.

@biguglynewf sorry to revive an old thread with probably a dumb question but can you tell me the ester weight on equipose? If i wanted to do 200 mg of eq and the bottle read 300mg per ml of a reputable lab how much would i have to shoot to get 200mg of the actual drug? Sorry again to bring up an old thread the ester weight thing is new to me i always thought i was doing way more gear than i actually was. Like i thought 250 cyp was 250 cyp i never knew to factor in the ester weight.
Not exactly sure off the top of my head but I believe about 350mg of the parent preparation…. ish. Assuming we are talking about eq and not a shorter ester of a boldenone preparation. don’t go shorter, bold cyp is pretty tolerable…. But any ester shorter than that becomes intolerable very quickly. Anyone who’s tried bold prop or vase will know exactly what I mean!!! Lol.

the undecylenate ester is a large one and probably accounts for around 35-40% of the total compound mg:mg. Check that though to be sure.

only a question…. Why do you want to ensure you are getting 200mg of the hormone exactly?

Ive found personally for eq to be run at the 600mg mark to really notice the marked effects of the drug. I won’t tell you what I really like to run it at. Those days are long over for me.

It’s an excellent drug in my opinion…. But has to be run long and hard to truly see what it can do. That comes with sides that one should really keep an eye on for the purposes of longevity.

saying that, perhaps a low or lowish dose will give you exactly what you are seeking without the ugly sides.

Not exactly sure off the top of my head but I believe about 350mg of the parent preparation…. ish. Assuming we are talking about eq and not a shorter ester of a boldenone preparation. don’t go shorter, bold cyp is pretty tolerable…. But any ester shorter than that becomes intolerable very quickly. Anyone who’s tried bold prop or vase will know exactly what I mean!!! Lol.

the undecylenate ester is a large one and probably accounts for around 35-40% of the total compound mg:mg. Check that though to be sure.

only a question…. Why do you want to ensure you are getting 200mg of the hormone exactly?

Ive found personally for eq to be run at the 600mg mark to really notice the marked effects of the drug. I won’t tell you what I really like to run it at. Those days are long over for me.

It’s an excellent drug in my opinion…. But has to be run long and hard to truly see what it can do. That comes with sides that one should really keep an eye on for the purposes of longevity.

saying that, perhaps a low or lowish dose will give you exactly what you are seeking without the ugly sides.
I just wanna domthe lowest amount possible and see how i gain off that and increase by increments of 50 mg to see what works for me at absolute lowest possible dose. So ill run like a small dose of teatosterone probly 140mg and the eq at the lowest dose possible that i can get results from. Less drugs less sides my goal is just be fit strong healthy. So i play around and figure the lowest amount possible that i can get gains from

And i dont know if im allowed to name the lab but im definatkey speaking about a lomg ester boldenone that comes from a reputable lab with a ton of good reviews on this board so to my knowledge its accuratley dosed and its 300mg per ml

And like you said i look for the lowest dose incan possibly get away with to try to avoid sides as much as possible. And that way hopefully i can run for a good amount without any damage. Probly 20 weeks i reckon.

Ive wondered about diluting gear... not cause pip or anything like that but i dont like wasting a .1ml in the end of the barrel and twist end of the needle tip. Especially if ur doing a shot everyday. B12, ill try that. Ive heard methlated b12 makes u hungry a.f. but u gotta get a script for it and the usual stuff is made from posion or chemical waste or something

Ive wondered about diluting gear... not cause pip or anything like that but i dont like wasting a .1ml in the end of the barrel and twist end of the needle tip. Especially if ur doing a shot everyday. B12, ill try that. Ive heard methlated b12 makes u hungry a.f. but u gotta get a script for it and the usual stuff is made from posion or chemical waste or something
their is no reason to waste anything, leave a lil bit of air behind the oil and send that shit home

That only works for legs when u shoot down though. If ur doing anything sizeways u risk gerting that air bubble in you lol that sounded wrong no matter which way i worded it

I don't like to admit it, because I feel it's *very* bad practice, but I often "dilute" the dregs of a vial by injecting a few µl of my HCG solution (in BA). I even make the cardinal mistake of shaking the receiving vial to "emulsify" the contents a tiny bit (you should *never* shake peptide hormones!) before re-drawing, and let the contents separate out in the syringe, before evacuating air.

I don't see any reason why even OTC B12 wouldn't work (3-6$ at any pharmacy) - except it's such a dark colour, it might be difficult to see what you're doing. And yes, IM B12 will make you hungrier, but only if you're deficient, since... the effects of low B12 are absolutely miserable (think the stereotypical side effects of a poor vegan diet). But if your nutrition is already great, you'll likely see no side effects, nor benefits, of a very small dose of B12 (we're talking <500ui, or 0.5ml ish, don't make a habit of shooting B12 IM, unless you need it, or you need to clean out a vial). Just remember, due to density differences, shooting a mixed oil/water syringe feels different as you change which fraction you're currently injecting. Go slowly.

Also, uhh, E/P esters of most androgens, compounded with a very tiny amount of ethanol and water (say, 0.5ml of 40% with 1ml clean water), are sill well absorbed if taken rectally... Like, if you're really worried about multi-vial pulls and mixing (as one absolutely should be, especially with 10wk old vials!) You can check the DOI 10.1530/acta.0.0280529 on scihub, it's a paper from 1958, but I can attest to some efficacy for the T-P at least. Less waste, with a dramatically lower chance of getting an infection, even if the ROI is a bit uncomfortable.

That only works for legs when u shoot down though. If ur doing anything sizeways u risk gerting that air bubble in you lol that sounded wrong no matter which way i worded it
The human CV system can deal with small amounts of air, no problem (we're talking the usual 0.05-0.1cc bubble at the end of a shot), even IV. For properly located IM shots, this number increases dramatically - as gasses diffuse into blood and muscular tissue readily. The real issue, is injecting dirty air, which can lead to infection, abscesses and possibly sepsis. So, let's try to shoot the least amount of air possible, yeah?

Last edited:
It sounds wrong because it is. You're not injecting into a vein, the air will not harm you. I've done this for hundreds of shots after I saw @gondar1 mention this year's ago.

Waste not, want not

It sounds wrong because it is. You're not injecting into a vein, the air will not harm you. I've done this for hundreds of shots after I saw @gondar1 mention this year's ago.

Waste not, want not
I'm not a medical professional, but I've got access to a paper dating back to 1902 showing that IV air embolisms of 2-3cc were well tolerated by humans (Informed consent, what? Could you imagine signing up for that?) https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/pdf/10.7326/0003-4819-9-2-162

It's not accessible outside my school network, sadly. But a few fractions of a cc of air aren't going to hurt you IV or IM. As I've stated above, the real issue is injecting dirty air.

I'd be a thousand times more worried about oil embolisms, which, again, with proper technique ("draw first, wait, check for blood, then push"), should absolutely never happen.

Last edited:
I think i nicked a vien years ago. I was just doing 200mg of test and i put like 0.2mls in and it felt like i was having aheart attack my heart litterly hurt i like couldnt stand and was all sweaty n panicky. I switch to the other cheek an hour later nwas fine. But fuck man, it made me nervous forthe next few shots

I think i nicked a vien years ago. I was just doing 200mg of test and i put like 0.2mls in and it felt like i was having aheart attack my heart litterly hurt i like couldnt stand and was all sweaty n panicky. I switch to the other cheek an hour later nwas fine. But fuck man, it made me nervous forthe next few shots
That's why it's so important to leave around 0.1cc in every syringe, so you can pull back and check for blood. Though, if you weren't dying from a painful cough within 5 minutes, that was likely an anxiety reaction, not a potential oil embolism. And yes, I'm still beyond terrified of something similar happening to me, even 10 years later (and until I switched to quads, I got the occasional anxiety reaction too, no shame there).

Last edited:
like they said the air won't hurt you. And yes you'll obviously have to make the air bubble stay above the oil for this to work, I'm sure you can figure out how no matter the bodypart, I can and I arnt no rocket surgeon

@Arcygenical I once had a nurse changing bags push however much air (not much I'm sure) is in about 10 feet of tubing from an IV bag right into my vein without issue. Even better I had either 5,10 or 15 cc's (can't remember for sure? but HUGE syringe) pushed into my shoulder capsule for some imaging procedure. That's very different because it was in the intra-articular space and not into any tissue or blood vessel. It was a bit freaky but also a lot of fun freaking other people out because with movement you could clearly hear the air bubbling around in there from across the room.

like they said the air won't hurt you. And yes you'll obviously have to make the air bubble stay above the oil for this to work, I'm sure you can figure out how no matter the bodypart, I can and I arnt no rocket surgeon

@Arcygenical I once had a nurse changing bags push however much air (not much I'm sure) is in about 10 feet of tubing from an IV bag right into my vein without issue. Even better I had either 5,10 or 15 cc's (can't remember for sure? but HUGE syringe) pushed into my shoulder capsule for some imaging procedure. That's very different because it was in the intra-articular space and not into any tissue or blood vessel. It was a bit freaky but also a lot of fun freaking other people out because with movement you could clearly hear the air bubbling around in there from across the room.
Man thats creepy, i know people who have moved theyre arm and theres that air bubble sound. It for some reason very creepy, just seems unnatural i guess

@Arcygenical I once had a nurse changing bags push however much air (not much I'm sure) is in about 10 feet of tubing from an IV bag right into my vein without issue.
Ahaha, based on your estimate of 10ft of tubing... (with an ID of 3mm), that's ~21cc. I guess I better find more recent literature, frick!. Also, ew, I know *exactly* what that sounds like. That's an unwelcome flashback!

O yea i was coughing, more choking then coughing if i remember correctly

That's my nightmare. Sorry you had to deal with that. Let's agree to never do that again.

Ahaha, based on your estimate of 10ft of tubing... (with an ID of 3mm), that's ~21cc. I guess I better find more recent literature, frick!. Also, ew, I know *exactly* what that sounds like. That's an unwelcome flashback!...

I thought I should give a bit more detail here, seems to me the tubing was much smaller than that maybe 3-4mm OD? I think I had 3 different IV's going, cardiac wires and an oxygen mask (rough day ;) ) The liquid in this one had a bit of color to it if that tells you anything

All three times they have done laproscopic stomach surgery on me, they blew my inner cavity up with a butload of air. It would migrate towards my traps and give me cramping for a bit. I found rolling around fast in a wheelchair high on morphine would work it out because your body would absorb it, lol.

And I’ve seen then do the line of air thing to me as well. Didn’t notice anything.