Deltoid injections

Back in the day, most of the gear was so thick and crystalline, it wouldn't fit through a 25g
I feel for those dudes lol

I keep readin that more and more. And that sounds fine to me as... and pardon my greeness here again, but when you aspirate, doesn't that create air in your syringe now? The very same type of air that I previously pushed out when I drew up the medication? I flick the side to get the air bubbles to the top then push them out (which it seems is a pain in getting the dosage drwn to be exactly what you want, but again, maybe just me)
Thousands of shots here too, aspirated a few times at first then stopped once I thought it through.

There is no "air" to speak of when you do it though, that's kind of the point. If you are in the meat you will create a space in the barrel but it's a vacuum, there is no air or anything else to draw up that will pass through the needle. Stick it in a blood vessel or maybe pass through one and cause it to bleed into the surrounding tissue and you probably will pull some blood through and see it in the barrel. In that case you have validated the aspiration idea and should probably inject in a another spot.

BTW a lil air don't mean shit, I purposely pull a small bubble into the syringe and tilt it so that the air is back at the plunger. Oil goes in first and that lil bubble of air goes in last, the plan being that the air will push in ALL the oil without leaving any in the barrel or needle.

You may here mention of 0.1ml or so being wasted every shot because it stays in the syringe, this is the remedy.

I’ve done hundreds of shots in my delts. My favourite location.i use 25 gauge 1 inch

I go anywhere from two figures to four fingers down from the top, I’ve never had an issue. But I will say if i go too low i get some pip.

There’s not a chance I would do front or rear delts.

And just rotate left right, DELTS, glutes, etc.
You don’t have to be like @gondar1 and rotate 35 different locations [emoji91][emoji91][emoji23][emoji23] but having multiple is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you opt to pin with slins you can pretty much pin anywhere.

For example my current favorite pin spot is lats & then second is pecs. I dont use delts at all at the moment.

Back in the day, most of the gear was so thick and crystalline, it wouldn't fit through a 25g
I feel for those dudes lol
No way! ouch! Should I assume that means the carrier oils back then were different? Maybe very different?
Thousands of shots here too, aspirated a few times at first then stopped once I thought it through.

There is no "air" to speak of when you do it though, that's kind of the point. If you are in the meat you will create a space in the barrel but it's a vacuum, there is no air or anything else to draw up that will pass through the needle. Stick it in a blood vessel or maybe pass through one and cause it to bleed into the surrounding tissue and you probably will pull some blood through and see it in the barrel. In that case you have validated the aspiration idea and should probably inject in a another spot.

BTW a lil air don't mean shit, I purposely pull a small bubble into the syringe and tilt it so that the air is back at the plunger. Oil goes in first and that lil bubble of air goes in last, the plan being that the air will push in ALL the oil without leaving any in the barrel or needle.

You may here mention of 0.1ml or so being wasted every shot because it stays in the syringe, this is the remedy.
Wow. Now that is a great post. Now we're talkin - tricks of the trade. That sounds like a very interesting idea. Smart. Did you originally bhear about that from someone else, or did you just eventually kinda try it on your own on a hunch?

I’ve done hundreds of shots in my delts. My favourite location.i use 25 gauge 1 inch

I go anywhere from two figures to four fingers down from the top, I’ve never had an issue. But I will say if i go too low i get some pip.

There’s not a chance I would do front or rear delts.

And just rotate left right, DELTS, glutes, etc.
You don’t have to be like @gondar1 and rotate 35 different locations [emoji91][emoji91][emoji23][emoji23] but having multiple is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome! 25 gauge 1 inch is what I got too, but I may actually get some even shorter (And maybe higher gauge too, like, smaller). Pretty lean and not a huge guy so 5/8 would prob be great for me, for that area at least.

Thanks again everyone, good stuff here!

If you opt to pin with slins you can pretty much pin anywhere.

For example my current favorite pin spot is lats & then second is pecs. I dont use delts at all at the moment.
I was considering pecs. I dunno. Maybe. Maybe someday. Many seem to like it, kind of upper, inner area. For now Im thinking side of quad, glutes, and delts, so that's 6 sites when you count each side. Not bad to start, I'd say?

I was considering pecs. I dunno. Maybe. Maybe someday. Many seem to like it, kind of upper, inner area. For now Im thinking side of quad, glutes, and delts, so that's 6 sites when you count each side. Not bad to start, I'd say?
Yeah thats plenty....

I'd definitely fuck quads off though. I've never pinned quads, way too many horror stories.

Glutes, VG, delts are all very forgiving pin spots for most people.

I've giving some consideration to pecs as well, but they are more tender than delts. I use 1" needle in my delt without a thought, never hit a nerve, never had any swelling or pain.
I prefer/mostly use quads, only b/c of the large area, and this is only personal preference, but I do a 1, 2, then bam in on 3. I don't recommend trying to ease it in, that's just torture, lol. I clean a large area, b/c it tends to be less accurate when you're doing it quickly/stabby, lol. I also try to remember to Z-track on my thighs. The gentle pull of the top layer of skin will prevent any bleeding. It's cheaper than a band-aid.

I've giving some consideration to pecs as well, but they are more tender than delts. I use 1" needle in my delt without a thought, never hit a nerve, never had any swelling or pain.
I prefer/mostly use quads, only b/c of the large area, and this is only personal preference, but I do a 1, 2, then bam in on 3. I don't recommend trying to ease it in, that's just torture, lol. I clean a large area, b/c it tends to be less accurate when you're doing it quickly/stabby, lol. I also try to remember to Z-track on my thighs. The gentle pull of the top layer of skin will prevent any bleeding. It's cheaper than a band-aid.
Lol... I do quads and VG ... I can attest easing the needle in is like hell... but after hitting a nerve in my glute one time... I'm always nervous to slam it in.... so I'm one of the cowards that suffers and eases it in.... really not the best way to go lol

Yeah thats plenty....

I'd definitely fuck quads off though. I've never pinned quads, way too many horror stories.

Glutes, VG, delts are all very forgiving pin spots for most people.
Lol... I do quads and VG ... I can attest easing the needle in is like hell... but after hitting a nerve in my glute one time... I'm always nervous to slam it in.... so I'm one of the cowards that suffers and eases it in.... really not the best way to go lol
(This reply kind of ties in what all 3 of you were saying so I just stuck all 3 up above for reference. Lol.)

Ok, well some specifics on my experience so far. Not that I'm tryin to claim to know anything yet, still newbie extreme, but still.

So far I've done first 3 pins. All 25 guage 1 inch. Draw with 21 guage. (Tuermo I think for 25, BD for other. Both seem pretty good.) First one was side of right quad. Took me some pep-takin to do that first one ever of my life! Haha. I was confident, till you're sittin there holdin it then it's like... ok, what... wait a sec. lol. GF was there for moral support. I chickened out, asked her to do it. (I'll be honest.) She knelt down, and got kinda antsy herself and in the 'preparing to stab in warm up motion of like 1... 2... ", it went in my leg maybe like 3 millimeters and right back out by accident, no injection. She's like omg I'm sorry! I was like it's all good. She's like maybe I can't omg. However!... This helped me greatly because when it did go in, didn't feel a thing! Nice. So then I took it back from her and I tried again. (After changing the needle. Do not want an infection at all!) Right in. A bit shakey I admit, tried to aspirate, kinda half-assed, then in fairly smooth. Back out. Wipe again, done.

As far as PIP, the shot itself seemed smooth, but 12 hours later for next 2 days it was a bit sore, felt like a lil bruise for maybe 4 hrs in evening. That was it. No biggie. Through the day though, workin, doing gym stuff, didn't hurt one bit, just at night wtching Netflix. Lol.

2nd was in right ventro glute?? (I don't know but like upper side where its almost done feeling the muscle seems so dense. Below obliques but above hip joint.) I did this one. Little hesitation, but not too bad. Went in, didn't bother aspirate here as read very few veins to hit. That was it. :)

PIP, that one evening 12 hrs later again, bit sore there, like a bruise. Just one night though, few hours, no biggie.

3rd was delt soon after my posts here. Went in the middle, tad higher that direct middle as I mean, I can see the veins on my shoulder so I didn't want to jab through one. A little awkward cuz this was my left delt with my right hand. I tried to aspirate wondering about veins in it, did so, awkwardly, and then injected in. Seems to go in slower than the prev 2, but not too bad. I hear slower is better anyway so all good there. Oh, and in this case, I didn't put needle in down to the hub. I left maybe 3-4 millimeters out again due to me not being huge and being fairly lean. Didn't want to hit bone, and hence why for that area I think 5/8" be perfect for me for that area. :)

This area during and after, no pain what-so-ever. None at all. Even workin shoulders later that day. Cool.

I can say, if anyone out there is reading my post as I did with others hundreds of times over months of researching: My biggest suprise in all this, other than how much preperation and planning needs to go into this, is how it felt physically. I was expecting like ripping through the flesh and kind of fighting through the muscle. A real like physical, painful thing. I found it was like putting a needle into cheese, or butter. All 3 areas, slightest kind of force, and right in. I'd say I went medium speed, not slow, but not fast dart either. That was my biggest suprise, how easy that little metal sword goes into your body, haha ;) I assume it's like that for most fresh bodies, as basic biology, we're generally made the same in that regard. Nifty little way of administering these medications. Opens up a lot of possibilities.

Anyway, now I'm yapping. But, that's my story thus far.

Thanks again everyone.

(This reply kind of ties in what all 3 of you were saying so I just stuck all 3 up above for reference. Lol.)

Ok, well some specifics on my experience so far. Not that I'm tryin to claim to know anything yet, still newbie extreme, but still.

So far I've done first 3 pins. All 25 guage 1 inch. Draw with 21 guage. (Tuermo I think for 25, BD for other. Both seem pretty good.) First one was side of right quad. Took me some pep-takin to do that first one ever of my life! Haha. I was confident, till you're sittin there holdin it then it's like... ok, what... wait a sec. lol. GF was there for moral support. I chickened out, asked her to do it. (I'll be honest.) She knelt down, and got kinda antsy herself and in the 'preparing to stab in warm up motion of like 1... 2... ", it went in my leg maybe like 3 millimeters and right back out by accident, no injection. She's like omg I'm sorry! I was like it's all good. She's like maybe I can't omg. However!... This helped me greatly because when it did go in, didn't feel a thing! Nice. So then I took it back from her and I tried again. (After changing the needle. Do not want an infection at all!) Right in. A bit shakey I admit, tried to aspirate, kinda half-assed, then in fairly smooth. Back out. Wipe again, done.

As far as PIP, the shot itself seemed smooth, but 12 hours later for next 2 days it was a bit sore, felt like a lil bruise for maybe 4 hrs in evening. That was it. No biggie. Through the day though, workin, doing gym stuff, didn't hurt one bit, just at night wtching Netflix. Lol.

2nd was in right ventro glute?? (I don't know but like upper side where its almost done feeling the muscle seems so dense. Below obliques but above hip joint.) I did this one. Little hesitation, but not too bad. Went in, didn't bother aspirate here as read very few veins to hit. That was it. :)

PIP, that one evening 12 hrs later again, bit sore there, like a bruise. Just one night though, few hours, no biggie.

3rd was delt soon after my posts here. Went in the middle, tad higher that direct middle as I mean, I can see the veins on my shoulder so I didn't want to jab through one. A little awkward cuz this was my left delt with my right hand. I tried to aspirate wondering about veins in it, did so, awkwardly, and then injected in. Seems to go in slower than the prev 2, but not too bad. I hear slower is better anyway so all good there. Oh, and in this case, I didn't put needle in down to the hub. I left maybe 3-4 millimeters out again due to me not being huge and being fairly lean. Didn't want to hit bone, and hence why for that area I think 5/8" be perfect for me for that area. :)

This area during and after, no pain what-so-ever. None at all. Even workin shoulders later that day. Cool.

I can say, if anyone out there is reading my post as I did with others hundreds of times over months of researching: My biggest suprise in all this, other than how much preperation and planning needs to go into this, is how it felt physically. I was expecting like ripping through the flesh and kind of fighting through the muscle. A real like physical, painful thing. I found it was like putting a needle into cheese, or butter. All 3 areas, slightest kind of force, and right in. I'd say I went medium speed, not slow, but not fast dart either. That was my biggest suprise, how easy that little metal sword goes into your body, haha ;) I assume it's like that for most fresh bodies, as basic biology, we're generally made the same in that regard. Nifty little way of administering these medications. Opens up a lot of possibilities.

Anyway, now I'm yapping. But, that's my story thus far.

Thanks again everyone.
Lol thats what I thought at first... then when you become a pin cushion you get the painful ones from time to time.

Pinning delts is fun until you can’t move your arm after a bad injection and can’t wipe

Pinning delts is fun until you can’t move your arm after a bad injection and can’t wipe
Or hit a fucking nerve and your arm won't stop spazzing out for like 2 minutes.
Come on guys, I'm just starting, you're freakin me out!! hahaha Lol. Don't tell me that. Lol. I know that law of averages, they won't all go perfect, but we can hope and try. Hope springs eternal ;)

Have not aspirated in over 1500 injections to myself....you could do it if you want but there is no reason to, there are more reasons not to in my opinion.

Same here. I find I am much less shaky with the needle if I don’t aspirate...less scar tissue build up IMO.

Come on guys, I'm just starting, you're freakin me out!! hahaha Lol. Don't tell me that. Lol. I know that law of averages, they won't all go perfect, but we can hope and try. Hope springs eternal ;)
My only advice is, if it starts burning, don’t keep injecting