Cycle and gyno

Your getting blood work is today - get more than hormones like I originally suggested. A trip to the doctor to determine what is wrong or put your head at ease is a good idea.
I would not mess around with other compounds until I got my blood work on Monday so yes for a few days of waiting I wouldn't take anything until you have data from the blood work. I don't know your experience and if you know your body - if you do and some here do know when to take what if they have an issue. It appears you are asking because your not sure which is normal and smart. I don't add anything in without the data, never takes more than a week to get blood work results here so I wait and then take what is required.
As for obtaining Ralox, I don't know. I would ask the labs. I would have to check my lists to see who carries it and they have to agree to work with you. Send Bull a PM, I am sure he can tell you which patrons have it.
If you have swollen lymph nodes you have an infection but the question is where and why. You have lymph nodes inside and if they are swollen it is an indication (most likely) you have an infection.
You need to see a doctor. How swollen are they? Noticeable when wearing a T-shirt?
Blood work as been postpone to Monday, but here we got results same day. Also Monday have doc appointment.

Yes you are right, I'm not sure and don't really know, but with evened input here, I got a good idea, plus your opinion and guidance just make everything more clear for me.

Like I said previously, I did some serious "monster" cycle and never had any issue therefore my experience and knowledge with gyno is very limited.
For the rolox.
I can ask all labs on here that I previously dealt with and can always ask bull

I think I will keep my cycle as it is now so I don't crash my e2 or feel worst, the only thing I might do it's to lower my npp / w

The lymph nodes are in my throat (tonguesill area)

My nipes not really visible to others but I can feel the hard pea size one side
And other side worst, almost half grape size, sensitive and hard

Big thank you for your time and advise, sincerely appreciate. (Same with anyone that give me feedback on here)
👍💪👍

Blood work as been postpone to Monday, but here we got results same day. Also Monday have doc appointment.

Yes you are right, I'm not sure and don't really know, but with evened input here, I got a good idea, plus your opinion and guidance just make everything more clear for me.

Like I said previously, I did some serious "monster" cycle and never had any issue therefore my experience and knowledge with gyno is very limited.
For the rolox.
I can ask all labs on here that I previously dealt with and can always ask bull

I think I will keep my cycle as it is now so I don't crash my e2 or feel worst, the only thing I might do it's to lower my npp / w

The lymph nodes are in my throat (tonguesill area)

My nipes not really visible to others but I can feel the hard pea size one side
And other side worst, almost half grape size, sensitive and hard

Big thank you for your time and advise, sincerely appreciate. (Same with anyone that give me feedback on here)
👍💪👍
your throat could just be coincidence and you caught a cold.

Myself if I had gyno i would drop everything down to trt and let it pass.

Its like balancing water in a pool, chasing chemicals to try and fix a water balance problem daily makes more of a mess IMO. Or overcorrecting when trying to fly an rc helicopter.

I got gyno once from deca. I stopped taking the deca, went back to trt and in 4 months it disappeared. I now only run a tiny bit of deca for joint support. Just not worth the gyno for me. Might be different if i did this for a living though.

your throat could just be coincidence and you caught a cold.

Myself if I had gyno i would drop everything down to trt and let it pass.

Its like balancing water in a pool, chasing chemicals to try and fix a water balance problem daily makes more of a mess IMO. Or overcorrecting when trying to fly an rc helicopter.

I got gyno once from deca. I stopped taking the deca, went back to trt and in 4 months it disappeared. I now only run a tiny bit of deca for joint support. Just not worth the gyno for me. Might be different if i did this for a living though.
Thanks for your thoughts,
I was actually thinking to cut down all, not only npp.
I will actually do this, , trt level, wait for blood test and results

Then use the proper protocole as suggested on here

I'll feel more at easy on trt until I know the result
👍👍

Thanks for your thoughts,
I was actually thinking to cut down all, not only npp.
I will actually do this, , trt level, wait for blood test and results

Then use the proper protocole as suggested on here

I'll feel more at easy on trt until I know the result
👍👍
I didn’t inject anything for 3 weeks when I first came off, then 125 mg of test.

I didn’t do any protocol except take a bit of Adex.

My gyno came when I was on holidays, man that sucked, every day feeling it get bigger but nothing I could do. I wasn’t even in Mexico so I couldn’t just go to the pharmacy, but in Toronto for like 10 days.

Good news though, it completely reversed on its own after time, and even when I run tren, it doesn’t come back. Even if I run like 600 mg of test without consistent AI useage.

When I run dbol this spring I’ll see what happens, but if it starts up. Well it’s just not worth it.

I found I just needed to let it calm back down.

I think your days of NPP and deca are over for a couple years, then maybe you might be able to take a low dose for joint support in the future, like 100 mg a week.

I likely wouldn’t chance tren for a couple years either.

You may have to stick with the drier compounds like mast, primo and such.

Tell you the truth, NPP, deca and such, you blow up fast, but you run a good 20 week cycle of primo and test, like 400 test and 500 primo, and you end up with pretty much the same gains after the deca bloat goes away, and no sides.

But as I said, if all out mass was my only goal and bodybuilding was my job, I’d get my gyno removed and pound that deca and such, because it would be worth the maybe 10% extra gains. Mind you this is just my opinion.

I didn’t inject anything for 3 weeks when I first came off, then 125 mg of test.

I didn’t do any protocol except take a bit of Adex.

My gyno came when I was on holidays, man that sucked, every day feeling it get bigger but nothing I could do. I wasn’t even in Mexico so I couldn’t just go to the pharmacy, but in Toronto for like 10 days.

Good news though, it completely reversed on its own after time, and even when I run tren, it doesn’t come back. Even if I run like 600 mg of test without consistent AI useage.

When I run dbol this spring I’ll see what happens, but if it starts up. Well it’s just not worth it.

I found I just needed to let it calm back down.

I think your days of NPP and deca are over for a couple years, then maybe you might be able to take a low dose for joint support in the future, like 100 mg a week.

I likely wouldn’t chance tren for a couple years either.

You may have to stick with the drier compounds like mast, primo and such.

Tell you the truth, NPP, deca and such, you blow up fast, but you run a good 20 week cycle of primo and test, like 400 test and 500 primo, and you end up with pretty much the same gains after the deca bloat goes away, and no sides.

But as I said, if all out mass was my only goal and bodybuilding was my job, I’d get my gyno removed and pound that deca and such, because it would be worth the maybe 10% extra gains. Mind you this is just my opinion.
Hey brother
I agree, I think npp family is done for me, I'm already thinking to go with masteron group in the future

Monster cycle is pass history for me now

Thanks for your suggestions
👍

Good day everyone,
So finally my result came in
They forgot some, but at least I got these.

Try to download the picture of my result but is seem that the file is to big

Estradiol
Enhanced estradiol. (eE2) = 30.28 pg/ml

LH
Luteinizing Hormon
(Lh) = < 0.12 mlg/ml

Prolactin
Protein=6.68 (6.30. 8.30)

Testosterone =>3460.8 mg/dl

Lipid
Cholesterol =244
Triglyceride = 51 mg/dl
Hdl = 21 mg/dl
LDL = <199 mg/dl

Also
I cut by half my npp
Since my first post

My nips keep swelling and going down, sensitive

I took caber .5 ev3d
Take .25 daily of nova

My mood ok
Light acne on body

Good day everyone,
So finally my result came in
They forgot some, but at least I got these.

Try to download the picture of my result but is seem that the file is to big

Estradiol
Enhanced estradiol. (eE2) = 30.28 pg/ml

LH
Luteinizing Hormon
(Lh) = < 0.12 mlg/ml

Prolactin
Protein=6.68 (6.30. 8.30)

Testosterone =>3460.8 mg/dl

Lipid
Cholesterol =244
Triglyceride = 51 mg/dl
Hdl = 21 mg/dl
LDL = <199 mg/dl

Also
I cut by half my npp
Since my first post

My nips keep swelling and going down, sensitive

I took caber .5 ev3d
Take .25 daily of nova

My mood ok
Light acne on body
Download an app that compresses picture like Compress.

Then just compress your photo before posting. Problem solved. It’s free and the ads are not annoying.

Download an app that compresses picture like Compress.

Then just compress your photo before posting. Problem solved. It’s free and the ads are not annoying.
Thanks

Hey guys
Looking for some advice,
Been awhile that I post on here, always been helpful so I'll break it down as much as I can

Stop gear for almost a full year. Started new cycle 6 weeks ago.
57 yo
5 10
BF 18 to 22
185 lbs
last year my last cycle I was at 205 lbs
Diet 3,500 cal
6 day workout: push pull legs

Test e. 400mg /w 100 EOD
week 1 to 12
NPP. 300mg / w .75 EOD
week 1 to 8
Tbol. 50 ED. split am / pm
Week 1 to 8
Proviron. 50 ED. split am /pm
Week 1 to 12
Adex. If needed
Cycle assit 4 per day

7 days ago got puffy nips, sore and pea size lump
Both side.

Take .25 adex eod for 7 day now
Left side lump more down.
Right side lump almost tripled, now like 3 pea size

I never had any issues what so ever with any previous cycles
(npp, deca, dbol, adrol, sdrol, tren, tne)

Been researching / reading every day for a solution,
Just get more fucking confusing.

So what I found the majority pointing to:
Nova 20mg daily
Raloxifene 60mg daily

So what is the most effective way at this stage to stop this shit

Alsl can someone advise
What are all the markers that I should request on my blood test (Friday this week)

Thanks everyone
Raloxifene definitely works but I'd try Tamoxifen first. Keep those on hand. Puffy nipples are easy to see but sensitive nipples I find flys a bit by people's radar, it should feel not much different than the rest of your skin on your chest but even if it does it doesn't mean you're instantly getting gyno.

People often don't run compounds or longer cycles because controlling estrogen and prolactin can get hard to do. Adex is extremely bad for your lipid profile. Have you thought about running masteron or primo, lowering the estrogenic compounds down to control it that way? Also could do a mini cut for six weeks and then go and finish your cycle.