Cycle advice - Test/Mast/NPP

Hahah I muted that guy a while back. Spamming every thread. I completely forgot about that conversation but I remember now hahaha

I definitely like those DHT derivatives as well when running 19-nor’s. It’s perfect when you find out what works well for you and keeping the side effects away.
Definitely. Last year I got around to messing with 19 nors and figured out what works so its smooth sailing from here.

Just started my cycle of 150mg test c, 80mg mast e and 40mg tren e EOD. I think it'll be a good run.

I figure I update this thread with how I'm dealing with prolactin on my current cycle. Although it's with tren some of it should translate over to nandrolone.

I have since switched to using prami at 25mcg/day and currently experimenting with how I split the dosage up. Mast cuts my estrogen way to hard even at 80mg and 150mg test EOD. Mast + 200mg P5P helped quite a bit but just not enough for my liking, and I have some concerns over toxicity so I didn't want to go higher with P5P.

So I lowered mast to 60mg plus added prami and just like that the anxiety is gone, erections and sex drive are great. So far tren has been proven to be quite temperamental, but I rather not just write it off because of my inability to manage the sides. So far everything seems ok, maybe just a few more small tweaks.

Upon doing some research, no one really knows what causes "tren dick". In some, they fix estrogen and/or prolactin and everything is great, then in some raising their test dosage actually fixes it. We're all so different that when we're playing around with polypharamcy, all bets are off.

I ended up settling on 300/300/300 for the cycle and am finishing week 4, doing M/W/F injections.

So far my joints are feeling great and doing well overall at the gym. I haven’t confirmed with bloods, but definitely feels like I’m on lower side of estrogen, so I may lower the Mast dose a bit.

No other noticeable sides, good little blast for my TRT.

Happy with the low dose cycle so far.