Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

Ah, dude, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Just like we are ours.
Btw, I’ve met him in real life. Didn’t seem commie to me as we were talking, we got along great, lol.
Sorbate we are entitled to our opinions. That's great you think hes alright.

I dont think if the two of us met it would go well.

Sorbate we are entitled to our opinions. That's great you think hes alright.

I dont think if the two of us met it would go well.
Did you read the lists?

The criticism should be common sense. A Biden administration is not pro-killing babies ffs, it's about pro-choice, which I support. A women should have a right to decide. Defunding the police means providing more funding to services like CFS, mental health, etc, so properly trained professionals are the first responders, and the police are standby.

Gun control should be obvious, or perhaps not, b/c some people tend to believe that having the highest rate of gun violence in the world is acceptable.
What's even more disgusting is when certain politicians feel it acceptable to deny that shooting occurred. Like M. Greene, the despicable, disgusting piece of filth that she is, and others like her, stating that the shootings at the Florida high school, or that Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting was fake news. The parents of the real murdered children certainly don't feel that way.

There is no such thing as Open Borders. Border security was beefed up under Obama, but people seem to quickly forget. And, illegal immigration? Another bullshit lie. I could keep going, but I'm wasting my time. Believe what you like, but if you believe it support it with facts.

Last edited:
Its all fun and games making new friends until you start to develop Novichok symptoms :oops:

Did you read the lists?

The criticism should be common sense. A Biden administration is not pro-killing babies ffs, it's about pro-choice, which I support. A women should have a right to decide. Defunding the police means providing more funding to services like CFS, mental health, etc, so properly trained professionals are the first responders, and the police are standby. Gun control is obvious, or perhaps not, b/c some people tend to believe that having the highest rate of gun violence in the world is not acceptable, especially when certain politicians feel it acceptable to deny the shooting at the Florida high school, or that Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting is fake news. The parents of the real murdered children certainly don't feel that way.
There is no such thing as Open Borders. Border security was beefed up under Obama, but people seem to quickly forget. And, illegal immigration? Another bullshit lie. I could keep going, but I'm wasting my time. Believe what you like, but if you believe it support it with facts.

Yes I did read the list.
Some of it is definitely debatable but some is the truth.

There is no point in providing proof to the liberal hive mind. Presented with clear facts they generally deny, deflect or claim racism.

Yes I did read the list.
Some of it is definitely debatable but some is the truth.

There is no point in providing proof to the liberal hive mind. Presented with clear facts they generally deny, deflect or claim racism.
Well, that's certainly not me. I don't buy into hyperbole, b/c I'm not emotionally driven. I believe in reason, and research.

Did you read the lists?

The criticism should be common sense. A Biden administration is not pro-killing babies ffs, it's about pro-choice, which I support. A women should have a right to decide. Defunding the police means providing more funding to services like CFS, mental health, etc, so properly trained professionals are the first responders, and the police are standby.

Gun control should be obvious, or perhaps not, b/c some people tend to believe that having the highest rate of gun violence in the world is acceptable.
What's even more disgusting is when certain politicians feel it acceptable to deny that shooting occurred. Like M. Greene, the despicable, disgusting piece of filth that she is, and others like her, stating that the shootings at the Florida high school, or that Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting was fake news. The parents of the real murdered children certainly don't feel that way.

I am against abortions my father was a OB/GYN and he was against it as well.

Reactions: 3ml
Last edited:
I am against abortions my father was a OB/GYN and he was against it as well.

You're entitled to your belief, but at least that's a decision you're allowed to make, and that's the point. Just because you wouldn't get an abortion doesn't mean that applies to anyone else, nor should it. Who has the right to dictate whether a women should or should not have the right to make that decision? Not you, not government, and definitely not b/c of some religious beliefs. If there is a god, in any form, I guarantee you she/he/it doesn't give two craps whether someone steals, gets an abortion, commits adultery, or what have you. To claim that any decision is based on some religious pretext is a cop out, which is exactly what they are doing when they claim that life must be protected.

Last edited:
You're entitled to your belief, but at least that's a decision you're allowed to make, and that's the point. Just because you wouldn't get an abortion doesn't mean that applies to anyone else, nor should it. Who has the right to dictate whether a women should or should not have the right to make that decision? Not you, not government, and definitely not b/c of some religious beliefs. If there is a god, in any form, I guarantee you she/he/it doesn't give two craps whether someone steals, gets an abortion, commits adultery, or what have you. To claim that any decision is based on some religious pretext is a cop out, which is exactly what they are doing when they claim that life must be protected.
Since you said you deal in fact.
I'd love to know how you can guarantee what a god would give two craps about.

I seriously need to hear this.

Since you said you deal in fact.
I'd love to know how you can guarantee what a god would give two craps about.

I seriously need to hear this.
Prove one exists. Those are the facts I need. Thousands of years and no hard evidence. Personally, I don't believe one exists. Perhaps there are some super-intelligent beings that function on a dimensional level beyond our ability or comprehension, but a 'god', like in the fairy tales? lol Nope.

If there was one and it really cared it would be involved, but according to the bible, god gave man free-will, and free-will means being able to make your own choices, for right or wrong.

Prove one exists. Those are the facts I need. Thousands of years and no hard evidence. Personally, I don't believe one exists. Perhaps there are some super-intelligent beings that function on a dimensional level beyond our ability or comprehension, but a 'god', like in the fairy tales? lol Nope.

If there was one and it really cared it would be involved, but according to the bible, god gave man free-will, and free-will means being able to make your own choices, for right or wrong.
You said you guarantee
How do you guarantee?
I didn't say one exists or doeant exists....

I simply want to know how you can guarantee it that's all. Very simple question

You said you guarantee
How do you guarantee?

Also if you dont believe in the bible why would you use that as a reference?

You said you guarantee
How do you guarantee?

To repeat, b/c humanity has had no proof and has never been able to prove it. Are we really debating the existence of god? Please. Einstein didn't know that black holes existed, but his Theory of Relativity enabled physicists to prove their existence. I can't prove the Easter Bunny doesn't exist, but I guarantee you he does not. If he does he probably looks something like this, and has nothing to do with Easter, lol.

1612229564369.png

Also if you dont believe in the bible why would you use that as a reference?

Because that's the only text which claims there is a god. And, it ain't no science textbook! It's got a lot of parables and morality tales, but it's a piece of propaganda more than anything. If someone wants to claim a decision is based on religion, then why can I not use that document to show fault in their logic?